Overnight mang at walmart

Overnight mang at walmart

Posted in the West Plains Forum

Wonder

Ozark, MO

#1 Jul 13, 2013
I went in to walmart the other night and was unhappy with how I was treated asked to talk to the over night manager took 30+ minutes for her to come to the front and she was a bitch and didn't look professional. I believe her name was Laura Needler
RNT

West Plains, MO

#2 Jul 13, 2013
Wonder wrote:
I went in to walmart the other night and was unhappy with how I was treated asked to talk to the over night manager took 30+ minutes for her to come to the front and she was a bitch and didn't look professional. I believe her name was Laura Needler
All the managers there make you wait at least 30 mins. and act like you are bothering them, treat you like you don't matter. One customer won't make a difference, not even 100,000. They need taking down!
grave digger

Ozark, MO

#3 Jul 13, 2013
the best time to shop at walmart is in the middle of the night,,,cuz you have nothing but pallets of new product being put on shelves by workers in every dept,,,have a question,,,get it answerd no problem,,,and the grave digger saw a male manager the other middle of the night,,,and he was nice,,,just saying,,,the best time is late,,,no people on electric carts,,,no old people standing around blocking everyone gossiping,,,no crying kids,,,no day shift store workers following you around like a shop lifter,,,front row parking to choose from,,,fast check out,,,no traffic on the main road when you leave,,,sorry to ruin your walmart post,,,but the grave digger always has a good shopping time when doing it in the middle of the night,,,only have one complaint,,,what?,,,you thought the grave digger was gunna stop before a wrong is righted?,,,ha haa haaa,,,wrong,,,ha haa haaa,,,the only complaint is its like gambling in vegas to grab the one of only a few carts that dont have a screwed up wheel,,,or pulls to the left,,,or doesnt make a squeeling spine chilling noise that makes everybody look over at you,,,and the ones with the rock chips in the wheels that go thump thump thump thump when pushing them,,,ha haa haaa,,,and only have one question about this walmart,,,when is the thousands of dollers cid tax money gunna be spent on the parking lot?,,,cuz aint seen nothing diffrent yet,,,ha haa haaa,,,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hush Little Snowflake 1 hr Lala 11
Kim Jones 1987 (Nov '13) 2 hr Why 4
Charles - Car Mart (Apr '16) 2 hr Fear the Reaper 61
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 3 hr LIBS ARE MENTALLY... 109,014
In your opinion.... 10 hr Curious 1
Why is Jacob Loo not in trouble for disappearance? 11 hr Justice 1
Single mother's 11 hr grave digger 15

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages