tina nelson freeman
trash talk

Herndon, VA

#1 Jun 21, 2013
for the guy's here some info for u. This girl will open her legs for any guy that will talk to her. She think's she all that but when it come's down to it I'm pretty sure my horse is smarter then she could ever be.
old sole

United States

#2 Jun 22, 2013
No Tina is very smart. She comes from very smart people. Tina is also an artist. She is a single mom and doing all she can for her son. Tina is so kind. Tina works hard. We can find fault in everyone but to say Tina isn't smart is really far off.
Dont Know Her

Chestnutridge, MO

#3 Jun 22, 2013
Even though I'm not the least bit acquainted with Tina, I would say to "Trash Talk" to me YOU are as low & disgusting as the two women who were recently arrested for killing their children.
trash talk

Cambridge, MA

#4 Jun 22, 2013
old sole wrote:
No Tina is very smart. She comes from very smart people. Tina is also an artist. She is a single mom and doing all she can for her son. Tina is so kind. Tina works hard. We can find fault in everyone but to say Tina isn't smart is really far off.
then why did she take a married man away from his wife? And why she been know to go to motels and get drunk with married men? And last i check she didnt have a son living with her because i been to her house alot.
trash talk

Cambridge, MA

#5 Jun 22, 2013
Dont Know Her wrote:
Even though I'm not the least bit acquainted with Tina, I would say to "Trash Talk" to me YOU are as low & disgusting as the two women who were recently arrested for killing their children.
really that best u got sound me like u need a rope around u hanging from a tree, then a bull whip to ur back maybe then u will see what every guy see's in Tina !!!
old sole

United States

#6 Jun 22, 2013
Her son only lives with her. It takes two to cheat be mad at the husband too. Happy married people don't try to hook up with other people. This marriage had problems before or this man wouldn't of ran to another woman. He was looking for another woman or this would never of happened.
trash talk

Cambridge, MA

#7 Jun 22, 2013
lmao it was just last year she was party in a motel room with me and my woman. Let me guess u know robert howell? Yea i know his wife brandy. I know where tina works and drives. Heck i even know what her loser bf robert works and drives.
old sole

United States

#8 Jun 23, 2013
Big deal! Tina is free whit and over 21 ! She's allowed to party when she doesn't have her kids . Drive by mugs people will be parting down there. It's called adult time. We can do that. Walk in to mugs and see who is there. Then write down stuff about them on topix. That's what you are doing to Tina.oh Waite doesn't Brandi work at mugs? Now what can we say about her?
Tommy B

Mooresville, NC

#9 Jun 23, 2013
I thought she was hooking up with Rodney Evans alot.
monkey butt

Cambridge, MA

#10 Jun 23, 2013
Tommy B wrote:
I thought she was hooking up with Rodney Evans alot.
she'll hook up with anyone that well have here!!
she devil

Herndon, VA

#11 Jun 23, 2013
hey jack @ss i say anything bad about tina. Yep she a ho,yea she fat,yea she smells,yea she do anyone just look at her facebook page!! Got something say bad about me now bring it on i will have u shut up by the end of the night!!
Dont know her

West Plains, MO

#12 Jun 27, 2013
she devil wrote:
hey jack @ss i say anything bad about tina. Yep she a ho,yea she fat,yea she smells,yea she do anyone just look at her facebook page!! Got something say bad about me now bring it on i will have u shut up by the end of the night!!
Don't know her but you are all over topix! Really acting like a real bi t ch! Who you gonna shut up? The whole state of MO? Lmfao!
polly

United States

#13 Jun 27, 2013
Tina does not smell. She's not a ho. She works and loves her son. Your man left you. Be mad at him.
chicka flicka

Herndon, VA

#14 Jun 27, 2013
Dont know her wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know her but you are all over topix! Really acting like a real bi t ch! Who you gonna shut up? The whole state of MO? Lmfao!
yep i will let my finger's type and empty what need's to be empty
Lmao

West Plains, MO

#15 Jun 27, 2013
chicka flicka wrote:
<quoted text> yep i will let my finger's type and empty what need's to be empty
You are empty so how can. You empty anyone or thing?!
yourworstnightma re13

Ozark, MO

#16 Jul 11, 2013
bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha haha she a dumb CUN%%%% now i know more places to find her sounds like it wont be to hard since for one she fat a hoe look for her to be around men with wedding bands and o that smell. BIT%%
Lucky

Sparta, MO

#17 Jul 12, 2013
You need to go back to school child and retake some English and grammar classes.
motherfuckerjone s

West Plains, MO

#18 Jul 18, 2013
Tina cuts my hair, she da bomb.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 51 min TRUMPOCALYPSE 105,943
Dr. That will still prescripbe pain meds? 2 hr Harry 10
Why doesn't Ky 3's Lisa Rose lose some weight? (Jan '16) 10 hr fed up 19
blm 13 hr Harry 20
pentecostal churches....are they considered a c... (Nov '09) 20 hr Harry 72
Ashley Allen Homewrecker 20 hr Harry 12
self-hating women 20 hr truville 9

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages