First Prev
of 2
Next Last
KJP

Taneyville, MO

#22 Apr 19, 2013
LMFAO wrote:
lol its funny how you assume so much. I just came on this thread today dumb f*ck I don't even know who this b!tch is and really don't care! I just find it funny how lame you are with your comments you get so offended so easily cracks my sh!t up!
Sure you did. If you don't know her then why are you on this site. Now go blow it little girl with your facebook lol's. Go post on facebook how wonderful and GOD fearing you are and such a sweet person but don't lie. I can imagin your facebook freinds list goes something like this. 16 freinds of the Hell's Angels motercycle Club,18 freinds from work and school and 1600 freinds from India. Now go lol someone else.
wtf

Ozark, MO

#23 Apr 19, 2013
I'd like to know more about Ambrosia Hale?? Heard she's a tramp and likes married men..
guess who

Ozark, MO

#24 Apr 19, 2013
You all should leave those girls alone they cant help it they learnedly from Cheryl their mom
Jessica

United States

#25 Apr 19, 2013
Do you negative people feel that bad about your life's that you feel the need to post hateful things about other people??? Hiding behind names so that no one knows who you are, you ignorant people probably don't know what the fu*k you are talking about, is it that hard to leave people alone?????
Sara

Kimberling City, MO

#26 Apr 19, 2013
Jessica wrote:
Do you negative people feel that bad about your life's that you feel the need to post hateful things about other people??? Hiding behind names so that no one knows who you are, you ignorant people probably don't know what the fu*k you are talking about, is it that hard to leave people alone?????
You are right. These losers have nothing better to do than bash people on topix. It makes them feel better about themselves. I personally know this girl and this is all BS about her.
hhahaha

West Plains, MO

#27 Apr 20, 2013
its probly sum guy who ell in love with her now hes heartbroken .. that's y istay to myself ppl r viscious
2 shift

West Plains, MO

#28 Apr 23, 2013
Sara wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right. These losers have nothing better to do than bash people on topix. It makes them feel better about themselves. I personally know this girl and this is all BS about her.
Sara you obviously don't know her that well...she's cheated on every guy she has been with...or at least had them waiting on the sidelines till she's done.
KJP

Sparta, MO

#29 Apr 23, 2013
2 shift wrote:
<quoted text> Sara you obviously don't know her that well...she's cheated on every guy she has been with...or at least had them waiting on the sidelines till she's done.
Good Lord I am glad I don't work around all you women at this place. I walked through a Tyson Chicken farm one time and it about drove me crazy within 5 minutes and thinking about working 8 hrs a day at this job would cause anyone to drink. So 2nd shift shit starter, who is your next victom of gossip going to be?
R u 4 Real

United States

#30 Apr 25, 2013
I am reasonably sure neither of these girls have slept with any married men other than there husbands. Does anyone really know these girls other than the heart broke man who started this shit.
ummmm

United States

#31 May 4, 2013
I know her and she does in FACT sleep with married men and otherwise attached. I have a friend (male) who messed round with her 5+ years ago and she still stalks him. I'd def heed warnings with that one.
LOL

Macomb, MO

#32 May 4, 2013
LMFAO wrote:
lol its funny how you assume so much. I just came on this thread today dumb f*ck I don't even know who this b!tch is and really don't care! I just find it funny how lame you are with your comments you get so offended so easily cracks my sh!t up!
Too funny! This topix is crap! People write libelous comments intending on hurting someone. They are poses! Hiding behind fake names; posting lies. Too bad they have nothing better to do. Lol, I am looking for some kin that was in a tragic force of nature. I see this crap, oh sheesh! Anyway, they shouldn't have ever put up a gossip column. It's bad enough in person.
KJP

Sparta, MO

#33 May 4, 2013
LMFAO wrote:
lol its funny how you assume so much. I just came on this thread today dumb f*ck I don't even know who this b!tch is and really don't care! I just find it funny how lame you are with your comments you get so offended so easily cracks my sh!t up!
dumb f*ck, why yes you are dip shit.
Hmmmm

Macomb, MO

#34 May 5, 2013
KJP wrote:
<quoted text>Because Flat Box sounds like a little Bitch and you sound like a Scumbag. Huh loud mouth?
I am noticing KJP that your location changes almost on every post, lol, it's obvious it is the same person saying these weird things. Lol, I don't care but it is quite silly.
KJP

Willow Springs, MO

#35 May 5, 2013
Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
I am noticing KJP that your location changes almost on every post, lol, it's obvious it is the same person saying these weird things. Lol, I don't care but it is quite silly.
I don't think that was one of my post your talking about. I am still in the same location except for my first post and I was in Columbus Georgia at that time and seen a post about Denesa so I posted what I posted and thinks it's stupid to say shit about anyone under a fake name. They can call her on the phone so she can have the chance to defend herself against whoever has the problem with her.
2 shift

West Plains, MO

#36 May 21, 2013
This nasty girl goes through men faster than she does socks...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do You Agree With This Statement? 5 min Questioner 1
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 12 min Yellow Dawg Democrat 97,281
lacey and Michael mills 32 min peachy 5
Which Brady Bunch character are you most like? 1 hr Mindless Munching 2
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 2 hr Foster 3,191
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 4 hr Go Blue Forever 590
What's your signature move on the toilet? 6 hr grave digger 13
West Plains Dating

more search filters

less search filters

West Plains Jobs

West Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

West Plains News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in West Plains

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]