Relatiinship counselor reviews
Posted in the West Plains Forum
#1 Dec 14, 2012
Can you give me your opinion/recommend one of the following relationship counselors in West Plains?
#2 Dec 15, 2012
Megan York is nicen
#3 Dec 15, 2012
Some things to consider:
1. Is the relationship counelor in a healthy relationship themselves?
2. Is the counselor non-biased towards their patients?
3. Do you really need a relationship counselor? They cant prescribe medication so that just leaves talking it out, processing thoughts/feelings and role playing? That stuff is free.
4. Some people truly feel they need a professional to help them (Nothing wrong with that)but its okay to shop around to get the most bang for your buck.
5. Therapists should connect professionally and humanely (not emotionally) with patients to keep objectivity present. Dont automatically assume they will truly care just because their in this profession.
6. I wouldnt offer my opinion on this matter unless I could relate personally to your issues .
7. Good luck in your quest , "Maybe" a trusted family member, friend or clergy can help for free.
8. I am as straight as an arrow but it seems to me that most gay men and women are the best darn listeners and most kind and sensitive ones around...Didn't say that I like it but sure seems to be the way the world is today. Take advantage of the positive aspects. Good luck.
#4 Dec 15, 2012
p/s: I know that Topix is "mostly" a forum used for people with pseudonames to say mean, hurtful and vicious lies about someone they dont like. My challenge to everyone is to be mature enuf to use your real name. You obviously have the balls to say stupid mean things , so have the balls to use your real name if saying such mean things. Otherwise, you're just operating on one nut. Blessings and Merry Christmas.
#5 Dec 15, 2012
I had Elizabeth Mahan as a therapist. She never pressured me into sharing my feelings unless I was ready to share. That was my favorite thing about her.
She was easy to talk to. Made me feel comfortable sharing things. And she was honest, even if it was something I didn't want to hear. It was the truth.
I would recommend her to anyone needing help.
Add your comments below
|Steve Privette Broke Federal Law||44 min||Vladonald tRumputin||4|
|Anyone want Privett to be judge?||1 hr||Nu uh||18|
|Who Will Mueller Arrest Next||2 hr||Christian Patriot||1|
|Sessions IS Going To jail||2 hr||Christian Patriot||1|
|Stormy Daniels||2 hr||Christian Patriot||56|
|CBS News Confirms...||2 hr||Moon Raker||1|
|tax cuts LMAO||3 hr||Leon||4|
Find what you want!
Search West Plains Forum Now
Copyright © 2018 Topix LLC