Luvmoney

Ozark, MO

#1 Sep 22, 2013
Damn a lot of people getting busted....who's snitchin on everyone....Brent Campbell been seen at several people houses whats really goin on!!!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2 Sep 22, 2013
What Campbell is he related to from wp
Luvmoney

Ozark, MO

#3 Sep 22, 2013
He's a dea agent...drug task force

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#4 Sep 22, 2013
Oh wow dea that's pretty heavy
Officer Bowden

West Plains, MO

#5 Sep 22, 2013
The things that are going on in this city would make Satan blush. Now...move along. There's nothing to see here.
Shelly

West Plains, MO

#6 Sep 22, 2013
Luvmoney wrote:
Damn a lot of people getting busted....who's snitchin on everyone....Brent Campbell been seen at several people houses whats really goin on!!!
Who got busted lately? There's where you start. Did they get out of jail quickly? Did they then come looking to buy? There's your snitch!
417 shop

United States

#7 Sep 23, 2013
Ha brent campbell is a chum ! Hes been trying to bust our family for years!!! It will neber happen!!!!! We keep throwing gators under the busss for when we see brent!!! Cant wait
ynotbkind

United States

#8 Sep 23, 2013
Luvmoney wrote:
well whose homes has he been seen at they might be the ones givn the info! did they get arrested
Highlander

United States

#9 Oct 16, 2013
Brent Campbell owns property in mtn grove and willow springs and is a paid informant for the drug task force.
duh

Ozark, MO

#10 Oct 17, 2013
Highlander wrote:
Brent Campbell owns property in mtn grove and willow springs and is a paid informant for the drug task force.
How can you be a paid informant when you are an EMPLOYED law enforcement officer and have been for 15+ years? Do you people not remember he worked for the Howell County Sheriff's Department for years? He isn't a snitch he's an undercover agent for the drug task force dummy.
fuzzy nuts

Overland Park, KS

#11 Oct 17, 2013
I can tell you one snitch her name is Gina Richardson look how many time she's been pulled over and nnever searched i thank she is date a cop if you hang around her you'll get busted
Highlander

United States

#12 Nov 8, 2013
Undercover agent, snitch. ...wwhatever. Same damn thing. He getting paid to buy drugs from people and bust them....paid informant or cop makes me no nevermind. I dont sell drugs so pardon me if I dont know who is a cop and who is just a lowly snitch...nor do I live in that third world country like place called howell county. Missouri's answer to Mexico. And by the way, a dummy I am not. I have forgotten more than you will probably learn in your entire lifetime. Just because u knew 1 thing I didnt know doesnt make u my intellectual superior or even my equal u self righteous jackass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 42 min HELLary Clinton 666 105,396
FBI/IRS investigate His Place House of Worship 11 hr Read Up 8
Air Evac Lifeteam (Jun '12) 12 hr Work Hard and Smart 79
Trump is West Plains Voice 18 hr gravedigger is cl... 5
Grisham Properties (Feb '14) 18 hr gravedigger is cl... 46
Law and Order President Trump 18 hr gravedigger is cl... 6
Is Shawn Rhoads endorsing Trump or not? Wed eyes roll 7

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages