United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

Let me save u some time..call 417,293,7596..call me..I'm right here in town...ill blow ur mind with talent and prices....ill melt ur freaking face off..
Willy Springer

Willow Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

Go here! D.O.C. in Willow Springs. Better than anyone even in Springfield. He's some ex famous guy from Philadelphia won all kinds of awards and been on TV and in magazines. http//tatdoc.com is his website and a facebook link is there where he has even more pics. Everyone at Catapillar goes to this guy. He's clean, light handed and uses anesthetics to numb it while it's being applied.
tattoo godson

Bolivar, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

I know for a fact Jake Dalton's work is the SHIT. I have a skull from him on my right arm. He has done almost all of my dad's tatts. He is my godfather, and he is the best tattoo artist YOU will meet in your lifetime. Next to Miller Cotton he is the best tattoo artist Missouri will ever see.
tattoo godson

Bolivar, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

So I suggest if you want the best work for your money you need to find out where he is now and go. Miller Cottons is closed and IDK where he is working now though.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

DragonBitch wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you crazy?! Josh and Wendi are TERRIBLE! I don't care if you like them or not, but they are horribly untalented and inexperienced. I have NEVER met another tattoo artist who had anything good to say about their work, and I have several tattoos by a few different artists.(Believe me, real tattoo artists do not dis the work of others unless it is BAD....)
I ageee
lol

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Wisegurl69 wrote:
<quoted text>
I ageee
If you want a great tattoo at a great price from a great artist,,,, simple go to Springfield to B-Ink'd. Brian grew up in WP and now has his shop in Springfield. The best there is. You want a great tat, go see Brian. Nuff said!
Concerned 2

Chestnutridge, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

I got a one hundred dollar bill tattooed on my member cuz it's the only one the ole lady won't blow.
OMG Mama

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Warning wrote:
Do not ever let Colin Barr at Larry's Ink Art touch you.
so who is the Larry at Larry's Ink Art??
yea

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

OMG Mama wrote:
<quoted text>so who is the Larry at Larry's Ink Art??
Larry isn't even open anymore. I've had work done at all the shops in west plains. They are each good at what they "like" to do... but to be honest, after Allie at street waves worked over the one scott did and the cover up larry did for me, I won't ever go see anyone else. She is young, but very talented. Light handed, and excellent with detail and line work. I was very pleased.
OMG Mama

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

yea wrote:
<quoted text>
Larry isn't even open anymore. I've had work done at all the shops in west plains. They are each good at what they "like" to do... but to be honest, after Allie at street waves worked over the one scott did and the cover up larry did for me, I won't ever go see anyone else. She is young, but very talented. Light handed, and excellent with detail and line work. I was very pleased.
That's good! but what I mean is, what is his last name? I'm not sure if he is the one I'm looking for

heard there was a guy named Larry that was pretty good .and that he was a little on the chunky side(no offense) didnt say if he owned a shop or not, just that his name was Larry
Mike

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Larry went out of business last year. I never saw anything good come out of there. Doesn't anyone watch TV or look in magazines? Do you know what really good work is? Anyway, unless you catch Wendy on a god day, your not going to find it in West Plains at all.
Mike

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

*good day
nasty

Osceola, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

is streetwaves kid really sick in hospital? do they look like the kind of peoople that should be allowed to have children and can properly care for them?
tatt

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

If you want a tat look up the shops look through pics and go where you like the art.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

West Plains Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

West Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

West Plains News, Events & Info