Best Tattoo Artist/Studio In WP?

Posted in the West Plains Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Ozark, AL

#1 Aug 5, 2009
I'm wanting to get a new tattoo & the lady that did mine, & did my husband's 3, no longer does them. I know there are a few tattoo studios in West Plains, but which is the best, cleanest, gentle-ist, etc......? Thanks!
boomshakalaka

Ozark, MO

#2 Aug 5, 2009
street waves....hands down
De plane boss de plane

Ozark, MO

#3 Aug 5, 2009
Howell county jail is cheapest.

Caplinger Mills, MO

#5 Aug 5, 2009
boomshakalaka wrote:
street waves....hands down
Is there just one artist there or is there more than one, if there is more than one, who do you think is the best? Where are they located?

“+Finding "Truth"+”

Since: Feb 09

Planet Earth

#6 Aug 5, 2009
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there just one artist there or is there more than one, if there is more than one, who do you think is the best? Where are they located?
Josh & Wendy are the owners/primary artists.
They're probably the best of anyone in town.
Street Waves is off of Porter Wagoner on 6th Street.
Here's a map for you:

http://maps.google.com/maps...
Tattoo

United States

#7 Aug 5, 2009
Street Waves they are the best Wendi did 2 of my tattoo's ive seen lots of her work it was all great her husband also is very good. U wont be disappointed.
jason

West Plains, MO

#8 Aug 6, 2009
josch is good and so is wendi .. even though me and josch don't get along any more his work is still best around here
YAZMAM

Peace Valley, MO

#9 Aug 8, 2009
Go to Mtn. Home to Fancy's. She does phenomenal work. It will cost more, but you get what you pay for.
ummm

West Plains, MO

#11 Aug 14, 2009
Pair-A-Dice tattoo out passed Walmart. Scott is the MAN to make it happen.
jack-

Ozark, MO

#12 Aug 15, 2009
go see brian at millers cotton in spgf..
like YAZMAM says. you get what you pay for.

“+Finding "Truth"+”

Since: Feb 09

Planet Earth

#13 Aug 15, 2009
ummm wrote:
Pair-A-Dice tattoo out passed Walmart. Scott is the MAN to make it happen.
Apparently unless you're a female.
Warning

Forsyth, MO

#14 Aug 15, 2009
Do not ever let Colin Barr at Larry's Ink Art touch you.
DragonBitch

Branson, MO

#15 Aug 15, 2009
Just the Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know how stupid you make yourself sound by saying 'unless you're a female'? I don't know if you've noticed in your obviously short life span, but almost all tattoo artists are male. If your only qualification for a tattoo artist is to be female you've got problems.
grave digger

Forsyth, MO

#16 Aug 15, 2009
try the grave digger's tattoo shop,,the grave digger only does women,,butterflies,,stars,,nam es,,grave digger's face,,animals,,words,,flowers, ,unicorns,,grave digger's full body in speedoes,,puppy's,,kitty cats,,hearts,,cars,,motercycle s,,dots,,grave digger's butt cheeks,,so,,call the grave digger for an appt.,,we have red ink,,blue ink,,green ink,,black ink,,white ink,,glow in the dark ink,,the grave digger's best seller,,invisable ink,,only seen by a police blacklight thingy,,or you can join a biker gang,,and be a tattooed ho,,matter of fact,,i just changed buisness practice,,the grave digger removes tattoo's,,all red ink,,blue ink,,green ink,,black ink,,white ink,,glow in the dark ink,,and you dont have to worry about invisable ink being removed,,so call me,,rates vary by how fat you got,,i saw a skinny young girl get a tattoo of her puppy,,fifteen years later,,i saw her,,the tattoo,,looked like a horse,,you can call,,1-800-grave digger who removes tattoo's,,or contact my web page,,wwwwwwww.....therealgrav ediggerremovestattoo'sataveryl owpriceifyouarntafatasshotdoge atingbikerhowholikesthegravedi gger' sbutt.com ,,or,,you could visit my shop,,its not built yet,,but i will show you the planned site,,its kind of brushy,,but that will be cleaned up,,and a bridge will be built over the creek,,now,,does anyone out there,,think the grave digger takes way to much medicine?,,i do,,and i'm the grave digger,,i am sitting in my speedoes ladies,,just me,,my speedoes,,my blow up doll,,some lotion,,a chillie dog,,a pony,,and my fish,,his name,,the prince of west plains the second who came from the prince of west plains the first,,but you can call him what i call him,,suka,,aww,,little suka,,all scally,,with one big eye,,the other got poked out when i took to much meds,,and went midnight fishing,,so,,good night,,,,,,,,,,
ummm

West Plains, MO

#17 Aug 16, 2009
Just the Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF is that supposed to mean??

“Shackled No More”

Since: May 09

West Plains

#18 Aug 20, 2009
Hearts of Fire in Springfield is awesome! I know you were asking about W.P. but just sayin lol.
CATCH UP

Columbia, MO

#19 Aug 20, 2009
jack- wrote:
go see brian at millers cotton in spgf..
like YAZMAM says. you get what you pay for.
HEY CATCH UP ON YOUR FACTS BUDDY Brian works in Branson now.
luvmytattoos

Jefferson City, MO

#20 Aug 20, 2009
None of the tattoo studios in West Plains are much to brag about. The best studio closest to WP would be Sassy's in Mtn Home. Clean, sterile, classy studio. Street Waves treats you like a freak if you don't come in all tatted up like a biker dude or ex-con. Sassy's treats you with respect whether it's your 1st tattoo or your 100th. Sassy does beautiful work and as far as I know the other artists she employs do also. Street Waves is just SKANKY.
grave digger

United States

#21 Aug 20, 2009
what about the one on sixth street,,i beleive,,that one does good work,,the people seem nice,,every time the grave digger goes to get my ladies names touched up,,there always nice,,thats right people,,the grave digger has tattoos,,of all my lady freinds,,ant to you under age kids on hear,,your aunties names,,funny story to tell,,i run out of room,,got so many names,,there was only one spot left for my new lady freind,,boys,,i think this is the one,,well back to the spot,,you know,,down there,,so yes,,the grave digger had it done,,she is from a far off land,,across the atlanic,,two moons walk,,then a three day bus ride,,then one day by mule,,her name is,,twanda de frem de sa kinta wee wee bettyloo,,was gunna put her last name,,but if she's the one,,she will have mine,,plenty of room for her 59 letter last name,,but i dont want to brag,,what a stupid thing to post,,but hey,,its freaky thursday,,ha haa haaa,,,

Dyersburg, TN

#22 Aug 20, 2009
Come boyyyyyy! Dyersburg topix.com . You'll never will be the same agaaainnnn. Come on I dare you! We are no # 1 in the country for bashing and putting any one in their place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Well...It's Almost Official Now 11 min grave digger 2
Republicans could impeach Obama 23 min D alumni 12
Will you be voting for Hillary Clinton in 2016? 25 min Police State 1
The old Pinebrook Inn Siloam Springs (Apr '13) 1 hr vicki3702 92
Richards high school 1 hr kimmer 98
you like to dance 2 hr I Am Stevie Nicks... 2
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Republican FREAK ... 99,877
West Plains Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

West Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:06 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:06AM
Ranking Re-Sign Priorities for Chiefs
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 5:32 AM
Eric Berry "in good spirits" during visit from Chiefs brass
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?