wolfman

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Jul 3, 2013
she a hairy p~ssy and pass out money. Plus her tit's sag like tube socks.
Albert

West Plains, MO

#2 Jul 4, 2013
wolfman wrote:
she a hairy p~ssy and pass out money. Plus her tit's sag like tube socks.
Who?
Queen Slayer

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Jul 4, 2013
Albert wrote:
<quoted text>
Who?
well by saying who? That will prove that u can't read a post right! Pretty sure wolfman put the name on this post. Aint say it but i have a feeling even grave digger will even see that. Freaking dumb ass u must been dropped by ur mommy at birth for being so ugly.
Albert

West Plains, MO

#4 Jul 4, 2013
Queen Slayer wrote:
<quoted text> well by saying who? That will prove that u can't read a post right! Pretty sure wolfman put the name on this post. Aint say it but i have a feeling even grave digger will even see that. Freaking dumb ass u must been dropped by ur mommy at birth for being so ugly.
Well, thanks for letting me know he's talking about you. I've been watching your posts. When you came on here. What you say, pretending to be others, acting all tough, hiding all the while. What a drip as you have nothing intelligent to say!
drop zone

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Jul 4, 2013
Albert wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, thanks for letting me know he's talking about you. I've been watching your posts. When you came on here. What you say, pretending to be others, acting all tough, hiding all the while. What a drip as you have nothing intelligent to say!
first off Albert the rapest let put this way Queen Slayer ain't hiding from anyone. 2nd ur dumb sh~t lier because if u been watching her post u know her real name because she gave out that info. 3rd off u really wanna get into with her and all her friends? Well here's some advice go back to raping little boy's where u can get caught. Because the name Albert will end up changing to Berta wanna big bubba bend's u over in the shower!! Now the ? Is who am I ? Well u find out sooner or later!
Albert

West Plains, MO

#6 Jul 4, 2013
drop zone wrote:
<quoted text> first off Albert the rapest let put this way Queen Slayer ain't hiding from anyone. 2nd ur dumb sh~t lier because if u been watching her post u know her real name because she gave out that info. 3rd off u really wanna get into with her and all her friends? Well here's some advice go back to raping little boy's where u can get caught. Because the name Albert will end up changing to Berta wanna big bubba bend's u over in the shower!! Now the ? Is who am I ? Well u find out sooner or later!
Lmfao! Who gives a $hit! Go back to hell where you both belong!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
drs 6 min lpn 2
Flunkie from R7 hating on Richards 2 hr grave digger 11
WP Football Team 2 hr grave digger 5
Who owns People's Park? 2 hr grave digger 8
jimmy caroll sports complex 2 hr dillon 1
what makes ZIZZERS special 2 hr grave digger 3
Good thing they called of school in WP R-7 today 3 hr grave digger 3

Winter Storm Warning for Howell County was issued at March 04 at 6:40PM CST

West Plains Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

West Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:08 am PST

NBC Sports 9:08AM
Kendall Langford visiting the defensive tackle-less Lions today
Bleacher Report 9:28 AM
Kendall Langford: Latest News, Rumors and Speculation on Free-Agent DT
Bleacher Report 4:32 AM
Chiefs Final Free-Agency Outlook and Predictions
Bleacher Report 6:35 PM
Should NFL Teams Consider Steep Price of Justin Houston Trade?
NBC Sports 2:56 AM
Kendall Langford has Jets, Saints visits after Lions trip