First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Good Friend

United States

#1 Jun 25, 2011
I think she has bettered her self with her new man she gitting rid of that peice of shit husband.
Kim

United States

#2 Jun 28, 2011
I think she has lost her mind but that is just me!
Good Friend

Saint Charles, IL

#3 Jun 29, 2011
She told me that she had cheated on her husband but didnt say with who?
Dora Lady

United States

#4 Aug 30, 2011
I herd she was seeing a married man in west plains! I don't understand women like her they will destroy everybodys life and don't care one ounce!
Melissa

United States

#5 Nov 26, 2011
I don't care what any one thinks My lover is the sexest man I've ever known! But he was a bastard and all he did was use me and lied to me, I want to tell Stacy his wife but I haven't found a way to tell her yet. I am going to soon because I can't live with it. I hope some one see's this and will tell her for me! I lost the best man I could ever have but to stupid to know it. I'm so SORRY!
Amiee

Pomona, MO

#6 Nov 29, 2011
Your a slut Melissa, always were
Leo

Ozark, MO

#7 Nov 29, 2011
Melissa wrote:
I don't care what any one thinks My lover is the sexest man I've ever known! But he was a bastard and all he did was use me and lied to me, I want to tell Stacy his wife but I haven't found a way to tell her yet. I am going to soon because I can't live with it. I hope some one see's this and will tell her for me! I lost the best man I could ever have but to stupid to know it. I'm so SORRY!
Stacy who?
Melissa

United States

#8 Jan 4, 2012
It was just some one who I had dealings with and that is all you need to know! She will find out soon enough about her husband.
Hear Say

United States

#9 Jan 4, 2012
So let me get this straight....u messed around with a married man and he was a b*stard and used u and lied to u and now u want to get revenge by telling his wife? Weren't u given an inkling of an idea that he would be this way? I mean, he was CHEATING on his wife with u. So that tells me he's 1). A b*stard for doing his wife that way. 2). He's a liar because he's doing his that way. 3). He's using u because he's doing his wife that way. What do all 3 of these have in common?? HE HAS A WIFE!!! YOU cannot claim he's any of these things to u because u have NO right! Leave the married men alone and then u won't have to worry about revenge.
old drs worker

United States

#10 Jan 5, 2012
Melissa Wright is with Dean Ledbetter who works at DRS. I worked at DRS and he has messed around on his ex-wife now for years. Melissa Wright and Dean Ledbetter are cousin by the way. Melissa is a bitch and Dean is a freaking bastard.
Bonnie

United States

#11 Jan 6, 2012
old drs worker wrote:
Melissa Wright is with Dean Ledbetter who works at DRS. I worked at DRS and he has messed around on his ex-wife now for years. Melissa Wright and Dean Ledbetter are cousin by the way. Melissa is a bitch and Dean is a freaking bastard.
hey, are you big enough to say that to Melissa's face?
Connie

United States

#12 Jan 8, 2012
Well I would if I lived closer. They both screwed up on there families the kids are the only ones who are hurting but at least they are older and under stand what Melissa and Dean are now. Melissa is a no good worthless bitch and so is Dean
coyotemuggs

Hollister, MO

#13 Jan 8, 2012
don't know her.
Bonnie

Rogersville, MO

#14 Jan 8, 2012
Connie, why do you care? Does this effect your life in any way? Let life and move on.
coyotemuggs

Hollister, MO

#15 Jan 8, 2012
dang
Amiee

United States

#16 Feb 21, 2012
Bonnie how do you know the BITCH MELISSA? What is it to you what we all know is the TRUTH! I know her and her husband and I think she shit all over him with what she has done not to mention both son's!!!!!!!!!!
bonnie

United States

#17 Feb 21, 2012
Amiee wrote:
Bonnie how do you know the BITCH MELISSA? What is it to you what we all know is the TRUTH! I know her and her husband and I think she shit all over him with what she has done not to mention both son's!!!!!!!!!!
it's there business not yours. I like Melissa and her family. We all make bad choices at times. Back off Melissa
Amiee

United States

#18 Feb 22, 2012
Well I know them to and all I can say is she destored her husband! And she wanted him to pay her for it. Melissa is a greedy bitch that has NO RIGHT to be that way she cheated and wanted the divorce!
Aimees right

Hollister, MO

#19 Feb 25, 2012
i gree wit aime
crider

Branson, MO

#20 Feb 25, 2012
Who cares? Her family has lots of money, Melissa's dad will leave her well off some day. Bet that will make you mad too! People get divorced everyday get over it. It's so not about you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 34 min Johnny R 105,414
pokyermom n go. 4 hr Drug hater 3
FBI/IRS investigate His Place House of Worship 16 hr Read Up 8
Air Evac Lifeteam (Jun '12) 17 hr Work Hard and Smart 79
Trump is West Plains Voice 23 hr gravedigger is cl... 5
Grisham Properties (Feb '14) 23 hr gravedigger is cl... 46
Law and Order President Trump 23 hr gravedigger is cl... 6

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages