its time for juctice to be served for...

its time for juctice to be served for allen yarber they cought all 3 ppl now

Posted in the West Plains Forum

Since: Sep 11

Ozark, MO

#1 Oct 11, 2011
i hope they all rot
ryan

Ozark, MO

#2 Oct 11, 2011
they deserve to

Since: Sep 11

Ozark, MO

#3 Oct 11, 2011
yes they do cause allen meant the world to me
wowzas

Burlington, IA

#4 Oct 11, 2011
I understand that this is a tragedy and he didn't deserve to die but why make another thread about it? No disrespect intended at all.

Since: Oct 11

United States

#5 Oct 12, 2011
Wowzas, I agree. This is getting ridiculous.
toooo

Ozark, MO

#6 Oct 12, 2011
I think she needs less free time

United States

#7 Oct 16, 2011
Maybe she doesn't get enough attention in the real world?
grave digger

Hollister, MO

#8 Oct 16, 2011
is that heather girl the one who lived with chris collins over in crestwood circle?,,,and has like 3 or 4 or 5 kids?,,,if so,,,she was always suicidal,,,and sorry to you lacey jay for your loss,,,anger is part of dealing with it,,,its ok to be angry,,but always remember,,if you beleive in GOD and have faith,,you will get thru the rough patches of a loss,,,thats what GOD is there for,,,dont let anyone tell you how to deal with your loss,,you cry,,scream,,yell,,roll up in a ball,,do what ever you want,,cuz before you can heal an learn to live with the loss,,your human,,you have to deal with each emotion in your own way that comes from a loss,,and girlfreind,,your gunna go thru alot of emotions,,,and thats the healing process,,,just dont take what some of these aholes on topix with there hatefull ahole opinions to heart,,,cuz there aint nobody can control your emotions,,,if you wanna start 10,000 threads about your freind,,,then post 10,000 post,,,whatever it takes,,your never alone,,,and you wont ever stop an ahole from giving you shit on this topix for letting out your emotions about your loss,,,GOD spead to ya,,your gunna be alright,,,

United States

#9 Oct 16, 2011
Yep. That would be the same heather.
wooow

United States

#10 Oct 31, 2011
Wow gravedigger that's gotta be the NICEST thing u have ever said on here! Great advice...I mean it! And yes that would the same crazy as* Heather Bennettt!!!!!!!!!! And chris is now in jail...again!
Real concerned

Mount Vernon, MO

#11 May 28, 2013
Heather was convicted of second degree murder and robbery on Friday!! Now her kids are all safe forever! Rip Allen!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Funny News: Fox News Sucks Again 11 min Moon Raker 1
oh my goodness 26 min Moon Raker 1
Hey GOPee BLOODBATH 1 hr Moon Raker 1
True or False? (Dec '15) 1 hr grave digger 16
Petrifying vision of future 1 hr Moon Raker 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 hr LIBS ARE MENTALLY... 109,867
bill cosby 3 hr Moon Raker 1

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages