The New R.P. Lumber place formerly He...

The New R.P. Lumber place formerly Herrman's Lumber?

Posted in the West Plains Forum

Lumber Jack Larry

Ozark, MO

#1 Jul 15, 2013
Do they have new management and employees or did it just change in name only? What's the scoop citizens of West Plains, Missouri?
Bugsy

Branson, MO

#2 Jul 15, 2013
Lumber Jack Larry wrote:
Do they have new management and employees or did it just change in name only? What's the scoop citizens of West Plains, Missouri?
They sold me a 2 by 4 that was only 1 1⁄2 in 3 1⁄2 in. I was so mad I hit my thumb with a hammer!
Duck Caller

Alton, IL

#4 Jul 23, 2013
Went to the old Herrman's...now R.P. Lumber...and loved it! More product and inventory (better quality). I was happy as heck, not sure what happened to Bugsy but I am excited to have them in town.
leg puller

Forsyth, MO

#5 Jul 23, 2013
Duck Caller wrote:
Went to the old Herrman's...now R.P. Lumber...and loved it! More product and inventory (better quality). I was happy as heck, not sure what happened to Bugsy but I am excited to have them in town.
http://mistupid.com/homeimpr/lumber.htm

Bugsy might be pulling your leg- 2 by 4's are not actually 2" by 4"
Deck Dude

Alton, IL

#6 Oct 2, 2013
I was in there last Thursday. I think it looked like all the same employees but the new owners are definitely making some (what I think to be) good changes. Their inventory bins have never been so full and the product quality (for what I use...treated, SPF, pro grade material and tools) is much better. The prices are better too. My brother has a place at the lake and he says they bought the Herrmans up there too. He said they have really cleaned the place up, put in tons of concrete, and remodeled the buildings. I hope they do those things in WP too. Seems like a top-notch outfit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brooks Osgood & Sarah Cummings hendricks 31 min Hahahaha 3
American Horror Story 1 hr Pat McCrotch 26
Last breath of the Democratic Party 1 hr Lotte Nockers 2
Hello 1 hr grave digger 1
MAGA in 2018 3 hr Old Guy 52
drs 3 hr You maybe right 5
That Flushin Sound is the DNC 4 hr Moon Raker 252

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance