mike

Columbia, MO

#1 Apr 29, 2008
Could anyone give me any information on a house fire that happened outside of West Plains? It destroyed a home. I am trying to locate a Bryan Sanders from that area as his daughter in springfield is needing to contact him.

Thanks so much
someone in west plains

Ozark, MO

#2 Apr 30, 2008
i remember the fire. if its the one im thinking of, it happened at the beginning of march?
i am good friends of a lady that lost her sister and niece in that fire.
mike

AOL

#3 May 1, 2008
someone in west plains wrote:
i remember the fire. if its the one im thinking of, it happened at the beginning of march?
i am good friends of a lady that lost her sister and niece in that fire.
Actually I had the name wrong...it is Brian Keith Parsons and I would appreciate any information. I didn't think anyone was killed though.
Thank You!!
someone in west plains

Ozark, MO

#4 May 1, 2008
hmm.. i can do some looking around. but the only fire i remember was the one where 3 were killed.
do you know when the one that you are talking about happened?
mike

AOL

#5 May 1, 2008
someone in west plains wrote:
hmm.. i can do some looking around. but the only fire i remember was the one where 3 were killed.
do you know when the one that you are talking about happened?
I think it was outside of West Plains.....in the country. Brian Parsons was the owner of the home and I am not having any luck finding anything yet. Thanks so much!!
mike

AOL

#6 May 1, 2008
I believe the fire was outside of West Plains...only know the owner was Brian Parsons and haven't been able to obtain any information otherwise. I am stil searching....Thanks for any help!
tfdd

Brighton, MO

#7 Feb 19, 2013
Dude

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
On the by-pass today in West Plains 15 min Karl Unger 5
Planet X , Nibiru and September 23-25 2017 17 min Pucker Up 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr DNC is a DYING PARTY 110,166
the three of us 3 hr Eagle 9 25
bbq ribs 8 hr frankie 4
gorgeous west plains girls (Nov '10) 9 hr Creasy Bear 43
Creasy Bear and grave digger 11 hr Titus 2 for real 7

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages