Alex Drones

Ava, MO

#1 Nov 19, 2013
Some drivers along a busy North Fort Worth street on Friday were stopped at police roadblock and directed into a parking lot, where they were asked by federal contractors for samples of their breath, saliva and even blood.

It was part of a government research study aimed at determining the number of drunken or drug-impaired drivers. So they say.

“It just doesn’t seem right that you can be forced off the road when you’re not doing anything wrong,” said Kim Cope, who said she was on her lunch break when she was forced to pull over at the roadblock on Beach Street.
DontBS

Overland Park, KS

#2 Nov 19, 2013
OKbefore you try and start some crap here tell the whole story. Turds always posting half truths to start stuff. What you failed to tell everyone is that participation was "100 percent voluntary" and anonymous.
If idiots are not smart enough to know there rights and exercise them the they need to be logged into a data base so that there dumb asses can be purged from the gene pool.
Ultimate Dum Ass

Sparta, MO

#3 Nov 19, 2013
We don't even "have" a North Fort Worth Street in West Plains. Also...the pigs take "sperm" samples around here. Get your fact straight.
grave digger

Hollister, MO

#4 Nov 19, 2013
DontBS wrote:
OKbefore you try and start some crap here tell the whole story. Turds always posting half truths to start stuff. What you failed to tell everyone is that participation was "100 percent voluntary" and anonymous.
If idiots are not smart enough to know there rights and exercise them the they need to be logged into a data base so that there dumb asses can be purged from the gene pool.
you dont make any sense at all,,,if she was on her lunch break and the police pulled her over and she refused,,,she would of been takin down town and maybe got fired for being arrested on her lunch break,,,plus to lose half a days pay,,,get so for behind in your job duties,,,maybe had to pick her kids up after work,,,who knows,,,when the police pull you over in your vehicle,,,you lose all your rights until that cop lets you go,,,this is the way its been for 4o+ yrs that the grave digger has known,,,so to call anyone a turd isnt right,,,its the loud mouths who refuse the cops questions and make it harder and the time longer the cop has you for,,,just dont drink and drive and try not to speed,,,and if your pulled over make sure you say yes sir no sir and all the cops will let you go if your not guilty of something,,,but you never argue or tell a cop you know more about the law then they do,,,
grave digger

Hollister, MO

#5 Nov 19, 2013
Ultimate Dum Ass wrote:
We don't even "have" a North Fort Worth Street in West Plains. Also...the pigs take "sperm" samples around here. Get your fact straight.
who is the first one your gunna call if the grave digger jack slaps you up side your head?,,,them cops you call pigs is who,,,ha haa haaa
Alex Drones

Ava, MO

#6 Nov 19, 2013
Ultimate Dum Ass wrote:
We don't even "have" a North Fort Worth Street in West Plains. Also...the pigs take "sperm" samples around here. Get your fact straight.
Because it's in Texas, I didn't say it happened in WP.
DontBS

Overland Park, KS

#7 Nov 19, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>you dont make any sense at all,,,if she was on her lunch break and the police pulled her over and she refused,,,she would of been takin down town and maybe got fired for being arrested on her lunch break,,,plus to lose half a days pay,,,get so for behind in your job duties,,,maybe had to pick her kids up after work,,,who knows,,,when the police pull you over in your vehicle,,,you lose all your rights until that cop lets you go,,,this is the way its been for 4o+ yrs that the grave digger has known,,,so to call anyone a turd isnt right,,,its the loud mouths who refuse the cops questions and make it harder and the time longer the cop has you for,,,just dont drink and drive and try not to speed,,,and if your pulled over make sure you say yes sir no sir and all the cops will let you go if your not guilty of something,,,but you never argue or tell a cop you know more about the law then they do,,,
You are obtuse. What part of volunteer do you not understand? And what is all this hypothetical bs. You must be one of those idiots that don't know how to tactfully assert your rights therefore you are a drag on the gene pool.
grave digger

Hollister, MO

#8 Nov 19, 2013
DontBS wrote:
<quoted text>
You are obtuse. What part of volunteer do you not understand? And what is all this hypothetical bs. You must be one of those idiots that don't know how to tactfully assert your rights therefore you are a drag on the gene pool.
ok dippy,,,lets give you a education,,,when a cop pulls you over,,,you say yes sir and no sir and show the cop what they want,,,if your not guilty of anything or driving drunk or drugged up,,,you have nothing to worry about,,,or we can do it your way and act all knowing the rights and act like a prick to the cop,,,your gunna make a 5 minute stop turn into a 30 minute stop with maybe getting a ride to the pokey and having to hire a lawyer to fight the problem,,,the grave digger will choose the first,,,cuz always do and it never is a big thing except for the crying the grave digger does after seeing the amount of the ticket,,,ha haa haaa,,,so assert your rights all you want,,,but do it if they the cops are really taken your rights away,,,and drug or alcahol road stops are legal and protect all of us from all the stupid ass drunk drivers,,,thank you cops,,,
Alex Drones

Branson, MO

#9 Nov 20, 2013
This Kim Cope later goes on to say “I finally did the breathalyzer test just because I thought it would be the easiest way to leave,” she said.“It just doesn’t seem right that they should be able to do any of it. If it’s voluntary, it’s voluntary, and none of it felt voluntary.”

It may be voluntary now, or so called voluntary, but what about the next time it happens. Besides "DontBS"
what's wrong with having a debate. We are losing our rights everyday, where we won't be able to exercise them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lost shooting! 7 min Curious 10
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr DAWG is MY OWNED ... 101,231
Policy on roaming cats? (Aug '08) 1 hr idea from OzSBI 45
Fred Czerwonka FINALLY Resigns From The St. Jos... 4 hr wp parent 7
Just one of many reasons why I do not believe i... 4 hr tim 7
Fox News Screwed Up 4 hr Sorry4Tim 3
All you racist bigots will get your come-uppanc... 6 hr who has two thumbs 21
More from around the web

West Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]