do tell

Fordland, MO

#1 Jun 19, 2013
Go to KY3 and read about the 21yr old Mt.View mom who killed her baby by throwing it on the floor. She had two other children taken away. This is why girls should not even be able to get pregnant until they are grown. This is just sick!
Yeah

Branson, MO

#2 Jun 19, 2013
Grown ups do sick things also. This is just a perfect example of why some people should not be allowed to reproduce.
do tell

Willow Springs, MO

#3 Jun 19, 2013
Looking at the mt view forum, it looks like she is pregnant again. They better take this one away as soon as it's born!
young mom

Willow Springs, MO

#4 Jun 19, 2013
I was a teen mom and I never abused my kids. It has nothing to do with age in my opinion. But it makes me sick when i see news reports like this. I can't wrap my mind around why anyone would want to bring harm to a child especially their own. People like her should have her ovaries removed or something after the very first offense. From what I read, this wasn't the first time she abused her children. I think she had others taken away prior to this one. Ugh, sickens me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grave Digger Announces... 3 min grave digger 14
Planet X , Nibiru and September 23-25 2017 8 min Curious 11
Looking for family - Vandervir/Vanderver/Vander... 36 min Mccarty2017 1
Black poop 1 hr Harry Balzonyah 3
On the by-pass today in West Plains 1 hr Creasy Bear 6
New NARC 1 hr Donegone 2
Creasy Bear and grave digger 3 hr Creasy Bear 10

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance