Concerned

West Plains, MO

#1 Aug 2, 2012
This facility has been reported to the Missouri kennel/boarding licensing office and Howell County Sheriff's office for suspected animal neglect and abuse. I was a client of this kennel/boarding facility for almost two years but recently a very serious incident/accident happened to my pet while in their care for boarding. Please beware and be cautious if you use their services.
Funnyface

Branson, MO

#2 Jul 8, 2013
I love this place!! they were so good to my dog!
Carly

Branson, MO

#3 Jul 8, 2013
Concerned wrote:
This facility has been reported to the Missouri kennel/boarding licensing office and Howell County Sheriff's office for suspected animal neglect and abuse. I was a client of this kennel/boarding facility for almost two years but recently a very serious incident/accident happened to my pet while in their care for boarding. Please beware and be cautious if you use their services.
What happened?
justsaying

Ava, MO

#4 Jul 8, 2013
Last year they cut my little dog while grooming her and didn't even tell me!!! Haven't been back!
Concerned

West Plains, MO

#5 Jul 9, 2013
Carly wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened?
I left my dog there overnight from 5:30pm until 3pm the next day. I called the girls at the facility at 1pm to let them know that I would be there at 3pm to pick him up. They never mentioned a word to me about any possible injury that might have happened to my pet at that time. When we got there at 3pm, our dog was clearly severely injured in the jaw area. His jaw was hanging to the side and he looked in a lot of pain. They told us that the evening before that he "fell" off their couch. We immediately took him to our vet who had to sedate him to ease the pain and exam him. His jaw was broken on both sides very badly. We were referred to another vet for further treatment. Our dog has had multiple surgeries due to that one incident. The surgeon and another vet in Columbia both stated that a fall from a couch could not have caused that type of injury. And why weren't were we informed immediately after it happened? Not almost 24 hours later when we picked him up!
Do it

West Plains, MO

#6 Jul 9, 2013
Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
I left my dog there overnight from 5:30pm until 3pm the next day. I called the girls at the facility at 1pm to let them know that I would be there at 3pm to pick him up. They never mentioned a word to me about any possible injury that might have happened to my pet at that time. When we got there at 3pm, our dog was clearly severely injured in the jaw area. His jaw was hanging to the side and he looked in a lot of pain. They told us that the evening before that he "fell" off their couch. We immediately took him to our vet who had to sedate him to ease the pain and exam him. His jaw was broken on both sides very badly. We were referred to another vet for further treatment. Our dog has had multiple surgeries due to that one incident. The surgeon and another vet in Columbia both stated that a fall from a couch could not have caused that type of injury. And why weren't were we informed immediately after it happened? Not almost 24 hours later when we picked him up!
Sue their sorry as$es!
Same Thing Happened to us

Ozark, MO

#7 Jul 9, 2013
We took our dog there for a 4 night stay while we cleaned our house and bombed for fleas. When my wife called to tell them we were on our way to get Rudy, they didn't say anything about our pet being hurt or anything. When my wife and 4 yr old daughter came to get him, they said we had to wait for just a few mins while they went and got him. My daughter almost cried when she couldn't see Rudy right away (he's a very loving pet that our daughter just adores). Finally after about 20 minutes one of the staff members came out and asked us to meet with her in a back room for a moment to discuss something. All we wanted to do was get our dog and go home. I demanded to know what the problem was, but all this beotch would tell me was to calm down and that our daughter needed to settle down and not disturb the other people standing around watching. We saw another little girl crying in the corner too. Her dad & mom had been waiting for over an hour. We saw & heard dogs & cats being tortured and I couldn't believe my eyes when I looked over and seen a large dog throwing smaller dogs off the couch and there were those that didn't jump so the bigger dog would bust their jaws. They pushed us in a back room and locked the doors behind us and there were no lights on in the room anywhere and there was no way to get out even though we yelled and pounded on the walls so others would hear us, but all that did was made the dogs bark louder. My daughter was really terrified and so was my wife. Then I heard someone come to the door and tell us that if we didn't settle down they would turn the gas on and make us go to sleep forever.
lexi

Ozark, MO

#8 Jul 16, 2013
I used to take my dog there alot when I went out of town. I used to love taking her there and my dog liked it too. Till one day when I picked her up, she ran to me yelping. And I was caution into takin her back but I did, and she wouldn't leave my side. She was terrified to be left with those ladies. So now I don't take her there no more and never will!
soccergirl

Ozark, MO

#9 Jul 16, 2013
lexi wrote:
I used to take my dog there alot when I went out of town. I used to love taking her there and my dog liked it too. Till one day when I picked her up, she ran to me yelping. And I was caution into takin her back but I did, and she wouldn't leave my side. She was terrified to be left with those ladies. So now I don't take her there no more and never will!
My dog does the same things every time we take her there. T got to the point where it was horrible to c her like that so we take her everywhere when we travel now.
michaela<3

Ozark, MO

#10 Jul 16, 2013
Who's dog? Lol you mean my dog,sis. Right?
soccergirl

Ozark, MO

#11 Jul 16, 2013
[QUOTE who="michaela<3"] Who's dog? Lol you mean my dog,sis. Right?[/QUOTE]
Yes sis
Hooty

United States

#12 Jul 18, 2013
Who owns /runs this place?? Damn

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 4 hr Ronald 2,619
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 5 hr LIBERALS ARE NUTS 96,857
I will follow tim to the Gates of Hell? 5 hr Reagan Was A Saint 16
Pumpkin Patch 5 hr Gnu 7
Joanna (Jodi) Sharp/Most Wanted 8 hr Boy Can I Pick Em 2
Fascinating story 8 hr Tard Alert Went Off 2
Weak pathetic workers 9 hr Haha 52
•••
•••
•••

West Plains Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••