wow

United States

#1 Aug 6, 2013
So tired of his or her stupid post they think their funny but there dumb we are tired of it soo stop!!!
No Good

Branson, MO

#2 Aug 6, 2013
It will do no good. He is here to stay. A fixture of Topix you might say. He's like a chronic case of Butt Acne that keeps coming back time and time again regardless of how much ointment you put on it.
Wow To You

Sparta, MO

#3 Aug 6, 2013
I think He or SHE is nice honest person who should be aloud to speak His or her opion just like you are doing .At least he or she sticks up for people unlike people like you who are CRAP STARTERS!!!!!!!!
wow

United States

#4 Aug 6, 2013
Wow To You wrote:
I think He or SHE is nice honest person who should be aloud to speak His or her opion just like you are doing .At least he or she sticks up for people unlike people like you who are CRAP STARTERS!!!!!!!!
im not starting crap its my opinion dont you worry about it!!!!!!!! Sticks up for people my a$$!!!!!! He or she has stupid comments!!!!
lil ol me

Chestnutridge, MO

#5 Aug 6, 2013
Wow To You wrote:
I thought EVERYONE is entitled to their opinion!
lil ol me

Chestnutridge, MO

#6 Aug 6, 2013
I'm not downing the Grave Digger, just those who think they are the only one's who are allowed an opinion!
grave digger

Ava, MO

#7 Aug 7, 2013
well well well,,,another grave digger love site,,,ha haa haaa,,,the grave digger has done the grave digger job,,,making housewives look twice at their husbands and say,,,why?,,,why me lord?,,,help me grave digger,,,ha haa haaa,,,know who let the grave digger out?,,,ruf ruf ruf,,,ha haa haaa,,,yes its sad to see how everyone can have an opinion on everything,,,,and some cant handle the truth,,,,ha haa haaa
Digger Nation

Jamestown, ND

#8 Aug 13, 2013
That makes 52 threads about grave digger. Got a lot of haters
grave digger

Kirbyville, MO

#9 Aug 13, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>im not starting crap its my opinion dont you worry about it!!!!!!!! Sticks up for people my a$$!!!!!! He or she has stupid comments!!!!
did you know your topix name,,,wow,,,spelled backwards is,,,wow,,,who the f--k picks a topix name like that?,,,also noticed you used 8 ! and $$ instead of ss followed by 6 ! then ended with 4 !,,,the grave digger must look at this a little closer so people wont think your mad or a nut case who might have a drinking problem,,,so at first you used 8 ! cuz you were mad cuz you are a crap starter,,,then 6 ! cuz your the jealous type who doesnt want the grave digger to get any more attention,,,then 4 ! cuz your whiskey sour was getting low,,,yep,,,your a crap starting pissed off drunk,,,ha haa haaa,,,punk,,,
grave digger

Kirbyville, MO

#10 Aug 13, 2013
No Good wrote:
It will do no good. He is here to stay. A fixture of Topix you might say. He's like a chronic case of Butt Acne that keeps coming back time and time again regardless of how much ointment you put on it.
you might need to take more showers,,,cuz when you do,,,you wont have butt acne,,,thats just gross,,,nobody on here wants to hear about your buttock zits,,,and river baths dont count,,,cuz river water is nasty and dirty,,,so is cow pasture ponds,,,ha haa haaa,,,have you ever watched a cow pee?,,,its like a fire hose,,,then this brings up the question,,,how can horses walk and poop at the same time?,,,ha haa haaa,,,and birds,,,fly and poop at the same time,,,its sick,,,ha haa haaa,,,the grave digger needs a newspaper and 35 - 45 minutes of peace an quite alone time,,,ha haa haaa,,,this one time sense you asked,,,the grave digger got the double edition of the quill in the mail,,,and by the time was finished reading that newspaper,,,the grave diggers legs were numb and couldnt walk for 15 minutes,,,then add that to the 35 - 45 minutes,,,all the grave digger can say is,,,thank GOD the grave digger isnt a 911 operator,,,ha haa haaa,,,
grave digger

Kirbyville, MO

#11 Aug 13, 2013
Digger Nation wrote:
That makes 52 threads about grave digger. Got a lot of haters
thats just the west plains topix my freind,,,you should go to the iran topix,,,ha haa haaa,,,all the grave digger said on the iran topix was their beedy eyed little leader should use shoe lifts to look taller,,,and O.M.G.,,,all hell broke loose,,,ha haa haaa,,,then left iran topix and went to mexico topix and invited everyone to america for a picnic,,,and again,,,O.M.G.,,,then they all started coming,,,ha haa haaa,,,did not know the whole of mexico had internet service,,,ha haa haaa,,,so left the mexico topix and went to new york city topix and there was a person with the topix name weiner,,,and dared this weiner to text message his weiner to women,,,and O.M.G.,,,the dippy did,,,so then came back to the west plains topix only to find anothe grave digger thread,,,this world is so messed up for some unknown reason,,,ha haa haaa,,,
wetplainscooter

United States

#12 Aug 15, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>thats just the west plains topix my freind,,,you should go to the iran topix,,,ha haa haaa,,,all the grave digger said on the iran topix was their beedy eyed little leader should use shoe lifts to look taller,,,and O.M.G.,,,all hell broke loose,,,ha haa haaa,,,then left iran topix and went to mexico topix and invited everyone to america for a picnic,,,and again,,,O.M.G.,,,then they all started coming,,,ha haa haaa,,,did not know the whole of mexico had internet service,,,ha haa haaa,,,so left the mexico topix and went to new york city topix and there was a person with the topix name weiner,,,and dared this weiner to text message his weiner to women,,,and O.M.G.,,,the dippy did,,,so then came back to the west plains topix only to find anothe grave digger thread,,,this world is so messed up for some unknown reason,,,ha haa haaa,,,
Lmfao !
Dufus

Sparta, MO

#13 Aug 15, 2013
I personally think that there have been more than one Grave Digger. The first one I ever read seemed a little rougher around the edges. I'm pretty sure the current one is not the original. But, that doesn't mean that they are not entertaining and sometimes has some interesting views. There have been times that I found a Digger comment annoying but what the heck. Is there anyone that speaks on a daily basis that will not be annoying from time to time? My wife for instance. Your mother. Your preacher. Your booky. The list could go on for days. Let the Digger speak. Who knows, we might just learn something sometime. Like that old seat belt commercial, " you can learn a lot from a dummy".
Sami

West Plains, MO

#14 Aug 15, 2013
Dufus wrote:
I personally think that there have been more than one Grave Digger. The first one I ever read seemed a little rougher around the edges. I'm pretty sure the current one is not the original. But, that doesn't mean that they are not entertaining and sometimes has some interesting views. There have been times that I found a Digger comment annoying but what the heck. Is there anyone that speaks on a daily basis that will not be annoying from time to time? My wife for instance. Your mother. Your preacher. Your booky. The list could go on for days. Let the Digger speak. Who knows, we might just learn something sometime. Like that old seat belt commercial, " you can learn a lot from a dummy".
The Grave Digger does have some interesting things to say times? Sometimes he's babbling, just messing with people, then there's when he's jumping someone for posting trasha dn people's names. He also does have some intelligent thing to say from time to time.

Since: Aug 13

United States

#15 Aug 21, 2013
I like grave digger personally, no one has to agree with your opinion, but you should be able to voice it without crossing the line into shit talking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Baffled 37 min Nobody 3
Favorite 70's Album 3 hr Lovely Rita 35
Happy Thanksgiving 8 hr Dincas 81
OHHHHH NO part 2 9 hr YoureAHypocrite 1
Howell County DA AND JUDGE 9 hr gotv 2
Another Statue Removal 10 hr Ms Holloway 1
BeautifulAquarium 11 hr Ramsey Bolton 1

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance