Heroin in abound in the W.P.

Posted in the West Plains Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
iOpiated

Ozark, MO

#1 Feb 28, 2013
A wave of Heroin has hit West Plains, and underground Junkies are loving it. It's actually something that is somewhat of a major growing interest from those who like to take a walk on the wild side and are sick of getting shitty ass cut-to-hell meth. So dealers are going to continue to bring it in and market it to Howell County's dirtiest. Black Tar and powdered alike. The Question is, whereis this coming from? Just because West Plains happens to be a hub doesn't mean its a directly traveled route from anywhere to anywhere in particular, in fact it's kind of out of the way. But with St. Louis, Little Rock, and even Springfield, soaring in Heroin sales, I guess the options are endless. Now those whom aren't really connected around here are asking, Where can I get some?
really

Ozark, MO

#2 Feb 28, 2013
really? i would like to know too actually
wow

Rogersville, MO

#3 Feb 28, 2013
excellent police work men you deserve a doughnut break. herion has been on the rise ever since 911. strange more herion get acorss the border. and afganganistan was a large producer of hash and grew little to none of the opium but after 911 that changes. out with pot in with opium sounds alot like the contra affair to me. coke and crack didnt take enough people out. the govt will now try herion.
grave digger

Willow Springs, MO

#4 Feb 28, 2013
iOpiated wrote:
A wave of Heroin has hit West Plains, and underground Junkies are loving it. It's actually something that is somewhat of a major growing interest from those who like to take a walk on the wild side and are sick of getting shitty ass cut-to-hell meth. So dealers are going to continue to bring it in and market it to Howell County's dirtiest. Black Tar and powdered alike. The Question is, whereis this coming from? Just because West Plains happens to be a hub doesn't mean its a directly traveled route from anywhere to anywhere in particular, in fact it's kind of out of the way. But with St. Louis, Little Rock, and even Springfield, soaring in Heroin sales, I guess the options are endless. Now those whom aren't really connected around here are asking, Where can I get some?
west plains is in the direct path from kansas city to memphis tn,,,and all cities connected from them,,,so too say west plains is out of the way is wrong,,,now mnt home arkansas is a out of the way travle place,,,or gainsville,,,towns like that,,,2nd off,,the heroin around here has been around for a long time delt by the doctors in the form as pills called oxyies,,,but if this is real and this poison your talking about is comming too town,,,then the best thing for these dealers is called a backwoods pond or hole in the ground,,,because if its true what you say and these police cant control it,,,then the people will control it themselves,,,any way they think will stop this poison,,,just like if the grave digger hears about anyone selling this shit,,,the grave digger is dialing 911,,,411,,,any 1,1 number the grave digger can,,,ha haa haaa,,,the grave digger knows,,,ditches are for snitches,,,do you know how many ditches the grave digger has climbed out of and is still here?,,,the rivers suck but ditches are easy,,,ha haa haaa,,,keep this poison shit away from our own,,,punk,,,
lolitta

Rogersville, MO

#5 Feb 28, 2013
Gravedigger go downstairs and tell your mom. Today is the day you finally move out and get a job. After 30 years of raising you. I am sure she will be in a state of panic. Send her over my way. I will calm her down with some sweet latin to whisper in her ear and tell her that her son will never leave howell co nor does he understand anything about this world.
finally some competition

Ozark, MO

#6 Feb 28, 2013
glad that this means competition for the stuff thats already here and in low supply. I think we dont have enough and I am sick of being sick. bring it on!
Heroin Get your Heroin

Ozark, MO

#7 Feb 28, 2013
99 baggies of H on the wall, 99 baggies of H, take one down shoot it up 98 baggies of H on the wall
grave digger

West Plains, MO

#8 Feb 28, 2013
lolitta wrote:
Gravedigger go downstairs and tell your mom. Today is the day you finally move out and get a job. After 30 years of raising you. I am sure she will be in a state of panic. Send her over my way. I will calm her down with some sweet latin to whisper in her ear and tell her that her son will never leave howell co nor does he understand anything about this world.
the grave digger doent post on every topix thread like some of you moronic free loading scared with opinions that nobody cares what you think,,,now sense thats off the ole grave digger chest,,,the grave digger only post on certain threads that the grave diger feels is serious shit,,,man,,,and heroin in this small town and area is poison too this area and will be a bad effect on all of us if this poison shit does hit this area,,,look at meth,,,its like a killer bee having relations with a missouri honey bee,,,it ruins the hive my freind,,,and the only way to fix the hive is to introduce clean bloded bee's to have relations and start all over or burn and destroy the whole hive and start over,,,so,,,laugh about this poison problem now and cry about it later,,,like most people do,,,or kill the f-----g problem before it plants roots,,,punk,,,
JustWondering

West Plains, MO

#9 Feb 28, 2013
Ya...what grave digger said! We need to find a way to fight this...any ideas?
No Hope for WP

United States

#10 Feb 28, 2013
Kill'em all and let God sort out the rest!!!
crabs

Ozark, MO

#12 Feb 28, 2013
we need a red lobster in
grave digger

Ozark, MO

#13 Feb 28, 2013
JustWondering wrote:
Ya...what grave digger said! We need to find a way to fight this...any ideas?
you can talk to the youth of the town an area and these little youngsters all talk crap just to brag but always tell the truth while telling the story of how cool the drug pusher is and how they be best buds with these poison pushers,,,but dont act like a dick cop or snitch when talking to the youth,,,cuz they wont talk unless you talk to them like your the older cool dude or woman,,,then give it some time and these users will tell all in no time,,,then,,,do your own investigation survalance on the dope house,,,then in no time the pusher will leave the targeted house,,,then act like a ninja rambo peep an tom and break into this drug den and then seek an find the dope an destroy by way of toilet,,,then seek and find the money and place in your pockets,,,then find the laundry detergent and bleach and pour all over evrything in that drug den,,,then sneak back to your servalance spot and wait and watch while counting your new found tax free untracable cash,,,but when flushing the dope down the toilet,,,always keep a felony amount and place in the outside bbq pit or somewhere the drug dealers wouldnt think to look in that house,,,then when they come home and are screaming in pissed off shock,,,you dial 911 and tell the cops that there is a gang fight outside in the yard and where you saw them hide that felony amount of poison dope that they were fighting over,,,then sit back and watch the show,,,ha haa haaa,,,,
JustWondering

West Plains, MO

#14 Mar 1, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>you can talk to the youth of the town an area and these little youngsters all talk crap just to brag but always tell the truth while telling the story of how cool the drug pusher is and how they be best buds with these poison pushers,,,but dont act like a dick cop or snitch when talking to the youth,,,cuz they wont talk unless you talk to them like your the older cool dude or woman,,,then give it some time and these users will tell all in no time,,,then,,,do your own investigation survalance on the dope house,,,then in no time the pusher will leave the targeted house,,,then act like a ninja rambo peep an tom and break into this drug den and then seek an find the dope an destroy by way of toilet,,,then seek and find the money and place in your pockets,,,then find the laundry detergent and bleach and pour all over evrything in that drug den,,,then sneak back to your servalance spot and wait and watch while counting your new found tax free untracable cash,,,but when flushing the dope down the toilet,,,always keep a felony amount and place in the outside bbq pit or somewhere the drug dealers wouldnt think to look in that house,,,then when they come home and are screaming in pissed off shock,,,you dial 911 and tell the cops that there is a gang fight outside in the yard and where you saw them hide that felony amount of poison dope that they were fighting over,,,then sit back and watch the show,,,ha haa haaa,,,,
LOL if only it were that easy! I love you, gravedigger!
contraband

Ozark, MO

#15 Mar 1, 2013
It's very bad to flush drugs down the toilet, it ends up redeposited into our water supply. Not a good idea. better just give it to the pharmacy to destroy it or a sponsored drug drop where they destroy it no questions asked. but this is a small town, not sure they have that here
grave digger

Ozark, MO

#16 Mar 1, 2013
contraband wrote:
It's very bad to flush drugs down the toilet, it ends up redeposited into our water supply. Not a good idea. better just give it to the pharmacy to destroy it or a sponsored drug drop where they destroy it no questions asked. but this is a small town, not sure they have that here
true,,,very true,,,the sewer plants here are just that,,,here,,,but anyhow,,,turn the drugs in is a way but wont be proof enough to know for sure they got destroyed,,,how about take the drugs and burn them in a barrel,,,if we can agree to keep the poison away from everyone then burning would be the best bet,,,just dont stand over the barrel while burning weed,,,cuz you get waisted,,man,,,ha haa haaa,,,
grave digger

Ozark, MO

#17 Mar 1, 2013
JustWondering wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL if only it were that easy! I love you, gravedigger!
luv ya back,,,but it is that easy my freind,,,cuz the grave digger has seen rough neighborhoods in a large city do this same thing and ended up cleaning those streets up,,,got rid of the poison and the poison pushers and everyone in the neighborhood made enough tax free untracable cash to build new decks on the back of their homes,,,ha haa haaa,,,
Barney Stinson

Germany

#18 Mar 6, 2013
Are heroin users in Missouri sophisticated enough to enjoy the Velvet Underground and Lou Reed at least?
grave digger

Fordland, MO

#19 Mar 7, 2013
Barney Stinson wrote:
Are heroin users in Missouri sophisticated enough to enjoy the Velvet Underground and Lou Reed at least?
holy shit people,,,we have a 70's era lounge stand up comic,,,ha haa haaa,,,leisure suits and lava lamps,,,groovy man,,,ha haa haaa,,,heroin sucks no matter what generation its used in,,,and lou reed music would make these kids of today use heroin unless this music is used in a katie perry or justin beeber video,,,ha haa haaa,,,heroin sucks!,,,drugs suck!,,,they steal the souls,,,
suspicious

United States

#20 Mar 7, 2013
Why don't all you popo check those white box trucks going and coming from that donut palace,,, the trucks with the Saudi looking tweeters with bling all over them. I'm tellin ya,something is up with that!
suspicious

United States

#21 Mar 7, 2013
Tweekers, not tweeters

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I found Titus 2's pledge 2 hr elf 1
Grave Digger Announces... 2 hr elf 8
Rick Newman of Yahoo said Obamacare is great. 2 hr mEAT me in st louie 6
Creasy Bear explains flatbread 2 hr elf 8
caught 3 hr elf 39
no rights!!! 3 hr Smellyanne Conway 2
News DRS Technologies Wins $34 Million in New Contra... (Apr '08) 13 hr Doom 4

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance