Attack on Lake Park Towing leaves 3 i...

Attack on Lake Park Towing leaves 3 injured, 1 critical

There are 74 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Oct 22, 2008, titled Attack on Lake Park Towing leaves 3 injured, 1 critical. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Kathryn Gadoury had a message for the man who rushed into her towing company Wednesday morning and opened fire with an assault rifle: "I forgive you." Gadoury spoke from a bed in St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Odin

Hollywood, FL

#66 Oct 23, 2008
concerned one wrote:
<quoted text>
I speak ONLY the FACTS and TRUTH.
Speak the truth about your DUI's
UnconcernedOne

Memphis, TN

#67 Oct 23, 2008
concerned one wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we go some more (again). Another dreadful incident that gives concerned one the forum in which to voice his ridiculous, ludicrous, preposterous, and bizarre comments concerning the auto vehicle.
I only speak FACTS and TRUTH
THE ROOT CAUSE: BRAIN DAMAGE
Concerned One

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#68 Oct 23, 2008
Hi all,
I have to apologize for my stupidity. See I have an over protective mother and she is so afraid for me that she instilled a fear in me of anything mechanical. I was afraid of electric toothbrushes, lawn mowers, cars, trains...well you get the idea. then one night I was asleep with my boyfried and he jammed a dildodedo up my butt. At first i thought it was just his doodle, but then the most wonderous thing happened...it started to vibrate. WWWHHHIIIRRRR!!!!
OH...MY...GOD!!! Next thing you know I am screaming in pleasure, crying with joy, and slobbering my boyfriends...well you get the idea. Since then I have been riding naked on all sorts of things that vibrate, lawn tractors, dryers, the blender in the kitchen the....well you get the idea. Anyway I want you all to know that I now love those hugh massive peenis er, piston engines, stroking my bore, no short shaft for me, no way jose! I want a long shaft johnson motor, swing a big old prop making a wake right up my hershey highway!

BTW I went out and bought an 18 wheeler, I just let it idle all night while I have that shifter knob planted where it does the most good!
Bin Laden for Obama

Boca Raton, FL

#69 Oct 23, 2008
Assault rifle? The sheriffs office official didn't mention an assault rifle. The rifle on the ground looks like a hunting rifle to me. The anti-gun liberal media loves to dramatize stories to fit their anti-second amendment agenda.
Bin Laden for Obama

Boca Raton, FL

#70 Oct 23, 2008
Hey concerned one, sounds like your striking a chord. Keep it up.
concerned one

United States

#71 Oct 23, 2008
AUTO VEHICLE DEPT wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, "concerned one". This is Phucke Yieu of the Worldwide Federation of AUTO VEHICLE Transport, and we have agreed with your postings. From now on, all AUTO VEHICLES will be banished from the roadways, and in fact be banished from Earth. No need to post comments any further, all the AUTO VEHICLES are now gone. See ya later, masturbater!
In the common order of things, auto vehicles has more than its share of pitfalls:: Costs, Upkeep, Safety Risks, Crime, Traffic / Driving Conditions, Legal Troubles, Infrastructure problems (for the auto vehicles to get around)..and as a Permanent Partner in misery, High Occurrences of Medical Problems, etc.
concerned one

United States

#72 Oct 23, 2008
Bin Laden for Obama wrote:
AUTO VEHICLES have to go. They have been stampeded out by Public Mass Transportation. Auto vehicles are getting annihilated by the superiority, practicality, sensibleness, and preferability of Public Mass Transportation. For the sensible, practical, savvy folks, auto vehicles no longer have attraction. Auto vehicles have simply become too much more liability than an asset. It is just that simple.
concerned one

United States

#73 Oct 23, 2008
UnconcernedOne wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we go some more (again). Another dreadful incident that gives concerned one the forum in which to voice his ridiculous, ludicrous, preposterous, and bizarre comments concerning the auto vehicle.
I only speak FACTS and TRUTH
THE ROOT CAUSE: BRAIN DAMAGE
concerned one

United States

#74 Oct 23, 2008
Bin Laden for Obama wrote:
It is indeed tremendously gratifying whenever indicators come out that show steps forward of my idea are rapidly getting underway.
Boca

Munford, AL

#75 Oct 23, 2008
concerned one wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm on to you now concerned one. You are a made up(fictional) poster dreamed up by the S.S. as pay back to all the negative posters who trash their newspaper. That is why all your posts sound so robotic in nature. Good one S.S.!
concerned one

Miami, FL

#76 Oct 23, 2008
gay sex GOOD

AUTO VEHICLES bad
concerned one

Indiantown, FL

#77 Oct 23, 2008
Boca wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm on to you now concerned one. You are a made up(fictional) poster dreamed up by the S.S. as pay back to all the negative posters who trash their newspaper. That is why all your posts sound so robotic in nature. Good one S.S.!
MY focus is on ONLY the many severe devastating problems America is facing due to AUTO VEHICLES.
Tow Victim

Tulsa, OK

#78 Nov 29, 2008
Just got my boat towed from the parking lot. Papers were not right on it so that will cost me $800 at the tag agency plus the tow place wants $250 plus another $200 to tow to the tag agency so they can get the vin numbers a grand total of $1250. I dont have that kind of money...meanwhile the tow company is charging me $18 per day "STORAGE FEES" WTF I hate tow companies. The tag agency is 3 blocks and they want $200 for that. CROOKS ALL of YOU F*C*S
know the facts

Newark, NJ

#79 Aug 15, 2012
Wow..unless u were there u people dont know what happened..first of all dont break into a tow lot at 330am...second show proof it your car....third no meds in the car...he lied.....he got what he deserves...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Palm Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
paul's motel 5445 lake worth rd greenacres -drugs (Nov '13) 6 hr John 33
News Secret Service investigating Trump's ex-butler ... 14 hr WasteWater 453
Review: Whispers All Girl Staff (Jan '13) 14 hr Go Blue Forever 49
News Marco Rubio proposes a convenient RNC rules swi... 21 hr Zip It Little Marco 1
News Brothers convicted in fatal robbery Wed Go Blue Forever 1
I would think twice about hiring Stover Marine ... May 23 Babadd 2
News Woman Walks Out Of Water With Shark Still Attac... May 18 Go Blue Forever 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Palm Beach Mortgages