Planned Parenthood expels South Palm Beach and Broward Counties...

Planned Parenthood has expelled its struggling Boca Raton chapter, citing a pattern of substandard finances, management, medical controls and clinic conditions, national office leaders said Tuesday. Full Story
Valigator

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#21 Jul 2, 2008
It always make me wonder how "men" get so involved in the abortion issue. These abortion terrorist claim to be saving unborn babies and go to any lengths to do it...I am curious for you adamant pro-lifers, mainly the men? What gives you the right to step into this debate so vehemently when it comes to womens rights? What do you think woman pro-choicers are easy targets? With all the issues of this world, what makes a man scream the loudest when it comes to a woman's right to carry to term a child? I have no issue with women who want to scream from the bell tower, but I dont take to heart too much of this conflict coming from a man..
JoJo

AOL

#22 Jul 2, 2008
Pro Choice Mother of 2. I CHOOSE to give birth only TWICE, not before, not after.

Don't you people DARE say because I have given birth I am Anti Choice.

Just as an aside, see how Pro Life you are when a 5 week old group of cells in your fallopian tube, yes CELLS, nearly kills YOU because the good "chritian" doctors cannot go against their god and perform an abortion to save your life. "Babies", and DEAD ones at that, are worth more than a WOMAN'S life. I don't think my husband or my daughter would ever agree with that.

You people make me want to vomit.
Big Shoulders

Dublin, CA

#23 Jul 2, 2008
Average Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
I actually read the article, and am glad they are shutting down the chapter. Maybe they can shut down a few more. As for your uterus, do what you want to it, just do not kill the baby that may be inside, it is a life separate to yours, but I guess the 'right to privacy' does not apply to that life.
For the first 10-15 weeks of life, that life inside is NOT "separate to mine" but 100% dependent on mine. Once it is able to be sustained outside of me, fine. Do with it what you want, sustain it in a hospital on all sorts of tubes. Before then, it is part of my body and it is MY decision what to do with it. Do what you want with your own body, let me do the same.
kel

United States

#24 Jul 2, 2008
Valigator wrote:
It always make me wonder how "men" get so involved in the abortion issue. These abortion terrorist claim to be saving unborn babies and go to any lengths to do it...I am curious for you adamant pro-lifers, mainly the men? What gives you the right to step into this debate so vehemently when it comes to womens rights? What do you think woman pro-choicers are easy targets? With all the issues of this world, what makes a man scream the loudest when it comes to a woman's right to carry to term a child? I have no issue with women who want to scream from the bell tower, but I dont take to heart too much of this conflict coming from a man..
I think they are all nuts! They shoudl mind there buisness and use there energy to worry about there own kids.
kel

United States

#25 Jul 2, 2008
JoJo wrote:
Pro Choice Mother of 2. I CHOOSE to give birth only TWICE, not before, not after.
Don't you people DARE say because I have given birth I am Anti Choice.
Just as an aside, see how Pro Life you are when a 5 week old group of cells in your fallopian tube, yes CELLS, nearly kills YOU because the good "chritian" doctors cannot go against their god and perform an abortion to save your life. "Babies", and DEAD ones at that, are worth more than a WOMAN'S life. I don't think my husband or my daughter would ever agree with that.
You people make me want to vomit.
I agree 100%!! These people are insane!! They need to get there heads out the bible! Its rotting there brains!
Carla Shulman

AOL

#27 Jul 2, 2008
WOOH EINSTEIN>>>
Planned Parenthood of South Palm Beach and Broward Counties, Inc never offered abortion as you describe. They offered Mifipristone, a pill to stop developing pregnancy undeer nine weeks. That service represented less than 10% of all revenue when I worked with the affiliate in 2005. There were no dirty instruments as you describe. Unfortunately, corporate misappropriation of funding, negligent licensing practice and lack of quality assurance in health care is as dirty as back street abortion. Shame on the old CEO/president Mary Capobianco for her neglect.
a guy

Santiago, Chile

#28 Jul 2, 2008
poplulation wrote:
<quoted text>
wow so your saying we need 30 million more hungry mouths to feed in an already over crowded world?
hello! The USA is NOT overcrowded, and we lead the world in abortions, thanks - in large part - to PP.
Average Joe

Santiago, Chile

#29 Jul 2, 2008
Big Shoulders wrote:
<quoted text>
For the first 10-15 weeks of life, that life inside is NOT "separate to mine" but 100% dependent on mine. Once it is able to be sustained outside of me, fine. Do with it what you want, sustain it in a hospital on all sorts of tubes. Before then, it is part of my body and it is MY decision what to do with it. Do what you want with your own body, let me do the same.
Yes, it may be inside your body and sustained by your placenta, but it is a separate life. What gives you the right to terminate that life? And is it 10 or 15 weeks? You sound like Hillary when asked when does life begin and she answered that there ¨may be life¨ at conception. Itis clear that ther eis a developing life isnide the womb.
Average Joe

Santiago, Chile

#30 Jul 2, 2008
Valigator wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a true idiot..
How about debatiung the issue, instead of just hurling insults? Or is that you have no real logical arguments except selfishness?
Vote Obama

Boca Raton, FL

#33 Jul 2, 2008
Government clinics should provide free abortions for all women
Vote Obama

Boca Raton, FL

#34 Jul 2, 2008
WTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you agree!! The baby should be given the choice! Should I live or die? Should I allow my mother to kill me or not? Yup, I'm for choice too.
But no one should force someone to be a parent. We should allow a reasonable period of time after a baby is 'born' to decide if they want a post birth abortion.
Velma

AOL

#35 Jul 2, 2008
Vote Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
But no one should force someone to be a parent. We should allow a reasonable period of time after a baby is 'born' to decide if they want a post birth abortion.
NO one here wants to force any woman to be a parent, but we should allow barren women to adopt those babies. Everyone wins!
Velma

AOL

#36 Jul 2, 2008
I'm glad MY birth mother gave me up for adoption.
Big Shoulders

Dublin, CA

#37 Jul 3, 2008
Average Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it may be inside your body and sustained by your placenta, but it is a separate life. What gives you the right to terminate that life? And is it 10 or 15 weeks? You sound like Hillary when asked when does life begin and she answered that there ¨may be life¨ at conception. Itis clear that ther eis a developing life isnide the womb.
Until it is capable of living outside of me, it's not "SEPARATE" from me. And yes, if I didn't feel I was capable of carrying it for the full term or giving it a good life, I would most definitely abort.
Valigator

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#38 Jul 3, 2008
Average Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
How about debatiung the issue, instead of just hurling insults? Or is that you have no real logical arguments except selfishness?
Debating? Debating? You dont want to debate you want a fight! This is a battle I dont choose to indulge in, its a no -win..it only dissolves down to quotes from the bible and pro-lifers hurl threats of death to anyone who doesnt agree with them. Yea they are real pro--life alright! Like I said and say again, your an idiot and you just carved it in stone with the above post.
Bewildered

Panama City, FL

#39 Jul 3, 2008
Whatsitworth, Majority, Astropu, Mother of Precious Babies and Average Joe, perhaps if you were all serious about saving lives then you would work with Planned Parenthood to prevent unwanted pregnancies from occuring in the first place.

And I will say it again, Planned Parenthood is a trusted health care provider for millions of women and men, and has been one of the nations leading health care providers for low income women. Abortion is just one service they provide.

I'm proud to be both a supporter and a patient of Planned Parenthood, and will happily accept your prayers as I walk into my neighborhood clinic for birth control every month.
Average Joe

Pompano Beach, FL

#40 Jul 3, 2008
Valigator wrote:
<quoted text>
Debating? Debating? You dont want to debate you want a fight! This is a battle I dont choose to indulge in, its a no -win..it only dissolves down to quotes from the bible and pro-lifers hurl threats of death to anyone who doesnt agree with them. Yea they are real pro--life alright! Like I said and say again, your an idiot and you just carved it in stone with the above post.
Yes, I want a debate, without insults, but it seems that is all you know how to do, since you have no arguments. I am against abortion, against the death penalty and against war. We have no right to take others' lives. Period.
Valigator

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#41 Jul 3, 2008
Average Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I want a debate, without insults, but it seems that is all you know how to do, since you have no arguments. I am against abortion, against the death penalty and against war. We have no right to take others' lives. Period.
And you call that a debate????Period!!!! My debate is never defend my Pro death penalty stance, My Pro-Choice stance, my pro-hunting stance and my Pro-war when war is called for stance. Guess your not invited to any of my barbeques uh?????Oh and my pro-Confederate flag stance..you see that grin on my face dont ya???
Average Joe

Pompano Beach, FL

#42 Jul 3, 2008
Valigator wrote:
<quoted text>
And you call that a debate????Period!!!! My debate is never defend my Pro death penalty stance, My Pro-Choice stance, my pro-hunting stance and my Pro-war when war is called for stance. Guess your not invited to any of my barbeques uh?????Oh and my pro-Confederate flag stance..you see that grin on my face dont ya???
Finally a post without insults! Thanks! BTW, what is your point?
Valigator

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#45 Jul 3, 2008
Average Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally a post without insults! Thanks! BTW, what is your point?
I think I pretty much made it in one paragraph..you see it your way I see it mine, thats what makes chocolate and vanilla...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Palm Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 10 hr feliciano 2,976
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 11 hr The Poet 2,508
Florida judge denies Houston polo tycoon's requ... 22 hr Go Blue Forever 1
Stripper Erica Middyette Sat Jarod 2
Lake Worth Demise (Oct '07) Sat allissa9796 16
I Betty Sue Quarles looking for a girlfriend Sep 19 Shut Up Already 2
vanessa rivera (Dec '12) Sep 15 friend 5
•••
•••
•••

West Palm Beach Jobs

•••
•••
•••