Planned Parenthood expels South Palm Beach and Broward Counties...

Full story: South Florida Sun-Sentinel

Planned Parenthood has expelled its struggling Boca Raton chapter, citing a pattern of substandard finances, management, medical controls and clinic conditions, national office leaders said Tuesday.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of67
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
lab-rat

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2008

Sounds like Planned Parenthood was in the business of providing dangerous and unsanitary back alley abortions. Wow, if you can't trust corporate baby killers to do the job right, who can you trust?
RON

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2008

nadisha does it again
Astropu

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2008

Judged:

I guess the abortuary could not turn a profit. A good example of the free market at work.
Einstein

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2008

Judged:

I am guessing that they weren't killing enough unborn babies. The PFPA is the leading murderer of unborn babies in the US.

The sick thing is, one third of its operating revenue comes from taxes.

Even sicker is, while they flim-flam everyone on the issues, claiming that they try to reduce abortions, they have been increasing their dead baby count in a period when abortions are declining.

This POS organization has been primarily responsible for leading the way to killing 35 million unborn babies over the last 35 years.

Do you know anyone that is involved with this organization or even that works for it? Do yourself a favor and turn your back on them after you ask why they are killing more unborn babies that could be brought to life and put up for adoption.

The sad and sickening truth is, abortion is simply the ultimate cop-out, a heinous form of post-conception birth control.

All this crap they feed you about incest and rape needing abortion serves a front for the fact that up to 90% of abortions are carried out "because I don't want IT!!!"

Don't forget, just about every democRat you may have had the sad history of voting for or will be able to vote for WANTS this organization to be successful. Why`? Because democRats will do anything to get elected, up to, including and going past the need to placate the sick minds of those that favor abortion as a form of birth control.

In the old Soviet Union, they didn't even care about birth control, as the abortion clinics were free of charge, they didn't charge like corporate PFPA does. I guess that it takes a really sick and cynical piece of cockroach scheisse to advocate, run, pass legislation for and/or adjudicate for such a heinous organization.

If the numbers add up correctly, PFPA will have killed more unborn babies than Hitler and his henchmen did in concentration camps, than Stalin did in his purges and in the Ukraine and than Mao in his purges, although the latter might have exceeded even that number. But no worry, in total, the US has slaughtered Thirty Five Million, that is 35,000,000 unborn babies in the last 35 years, certainly exceeding Mao and probably all three of the greatest beasts of the 20th Century combined.

And to think that many of our citizens not only approve of this, but they champion it.

Check out who you vote for and what their stance on murdering unborn babies is - then think about what you are doing before you vote for them.

If you vote for them, the blood of unborn babies is on your hands just as much as if you had crushed a skull with forceps or vacuumed life out of a womb yourself.

Sick after reading it? Everyone should be. It is America's greatest shame, greater than slavery, greater than what we did to the American Indian. Hands down, our greatest day of infamy that has risen after we have become "civilized", atoned for and stopped treating our red and black brethren so terribly.

The slaughter of unborn babies began after civil rights legislation was passed. It was part and parcel of The Great Society. The new left. It is now a keystone of Comrade Candidate Obama's party. Don't believe his two-faced lies if he tries to center himself and pooh-poohs abortion.
Bewildered

Panama City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2008

Judged:

If you ACTUALLY read the article you would see that this was only the second time in 90 years that the national organization had to dsiaffiliate a local provider. Planned parenthood is one of the nations leading health care providers in providing affordable health care to women. They aren't in the business to "kill babies". Abortion is just one of the hundreds of services that Planned Parenthood provides.

Hey Einstein, grow a uterus before you tell me what to do with mine.
Whatsitworth

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2008

Judged:

"Planned parenthood is one of the nations leading health car providers in providing affordable health care to women" ????????

I'm "bewildered" at that incredibly ignorant statement.... Uh, I guess not, since this statement is more about a "I can do darn well what I want to with my body, even if it means ending a life.... DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO !!!! I AM WOMAN !
Majority

Center Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2008

Judged:

Great News! Now how can we expel Planned Parenthood?!
Astropu

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2008

Bewildered wrote:
If you ACTUALLY read the article you would see that this was only the second time in 90 years that the national organization had to dsiaffiliate a local provider. Planned parenthood is one of the nations leading health care providers in providing affordable health care to women. They aren't in the business to "kill babies". Abortion is just one of the hundreds of services that Planned Parenthood provides.
Hmm... Providing health care to everyone but the unborn baby. And also, we don't care about your uterus, you can do whatever you want with it. We do care about the unnecessary killing a child which can be easily placed for adoption.
Mother of Precious Babies

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2008

I agree with 'Majority", "Whatsitworth", "Einstein" and "Astropu". I wish everyone in the World would read this article and respond, then get the word about Precious Life to our government leaders who use tax funds for life disposal.
Average Joe

San Fernando, Chile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2008

Bewildered wrote:
I actually read the article, and am glad they are shutting down the chapter. Maybe they can shut down a few more. As for your uterus, do what you want to it, just do not kill the baby that may be inside, it is a life separate to yours, but I guess the 'right to privacy' does not apply to that life.
Archangel

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2008

Bewildered wrote:
According to your logic, then...

Nobody can tell me what to smoke or where, after all they are MY LUNGS.
They should abolish all narcotics and prostitution laws, after all it is MY BODY.
Nobody can tell me how much to drink, after all, it is MY LIVER.
JUST P C

Delray Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2008

WHAT A VERBOSE WINDY BORE THIS WRITER IS.

THE CHIEF FODDER FOR PP IS TYPICALLY UNWED LOW I Q NUBIANS THAT NO ONE WANTS.
THESE ARE DISPOSABLE PROTEIN BLOBS TO BE DISCARDED -

OH YOU SAY NOW THAT YOU WANT TO TAKE 20 OR SO PICKANINNYS INTO YOUR HOME?? I THOUGHT NOT!!
Einstein wrote:
I am guessing that they weren't killing enough unborn babies. The PFPA is the leading murderer of unborn babies in the US.
Even sicker is, while they flim-flam everyone on the issues, claiming that they try to reduce abortions, they have been increasing their dead baby count in a period when abortions are declining.
This POS organization has been primarily responsible for leading the way to killing 35 million unborn babies over the last 35 years.
Do you know anyone that is involved with this organization or even that works for it? Do yourself a favor and turn your back on them after you ask why they are killing more unborn babies that could be brought to life and put up for adoption.
The sad and sickening truth is, abortion is simply the ultimate cop-out, a heinous form of post-conception birth control.
All this crap they feed you about incest and rape needing abortion serves a front for the fact that up to 90% of abortions are carried out "because I don't want IT!!!"
Don't forget, just about every democRat you may have had the sad history of voting for or will be able to vote for WANTS this organization to be successful. Why`? Because democRats will do anything to get elected, up to, including and going past the need to placate the sick minds of those that favor abortion as a form of birth control.
In the old Soviet Union, they didn't even care about birth control, as the abortion clinics were free of charge, they didn't charge like corporate PF PA does. I guess that it takes a really sick and cynical piece of cockroach scheisse to advocate, run, pass legislation for and/or adjudicate for such a heinous organization.
If the numbers add up correctly, PF PA will have killed more unborn babies than Hitler and his henchmen did in concentration camps, than Stalin did in his purges and in the Ukraine and than Mao in his purges, although the latter might have exceeded even that number. But no worry, in total, the US has slaughtered Thirty Five Million, that is 35,000,000 unborn babies in the last 35 years, certainly exceeding Mao and probably all three of the greatest beasts of the 20th Century combined.
And to think that many of our citizens not only approve of this, but they champion it.
Check out who you vote for and what their stance on murdering unborn babies is - then think about what you are doing before you vote for them.
If you vote for them, the blood of unborn babies is on your hands just as much as if you had crushed a skull with forceps or vacuumed life out of a womb yourself.
Sick after reading it? Everyone should be. It is America's greatest shame, greater than slavery, greater than what we did to the American Indian. Hands down, our greatest day of infamy that has risen after we have become "civilized", atoned for and stopped treating our red and black brethren so terribly.
The slaughter of unborn babies began after civil rights legislation was passed. It was part and parcel of The Great Society. The new left. It is now a keystone of Comrade Candidate Obama's party. Don't believe his two-faced lies if he tries to center himself and pooh-poohs abortion.
poplulation

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2008

Einstein wrote:
In the old Soviet Union, they didn't even care about birth control, as the abortion clinics were free of charge, they didn't charge like corporate PFPA does. I guess that it takes a really sick and cynical piece of cockroach scheisse to advocate, run, pass legislation for and/or adjudicate for such a heinous organization.
If the numbers add up correctly, PFPA will have killed more unborn babies than Hitler and his henchmen did in concentration camps, than Stalin did in his purges and in the Ukraine and than Mao in his purges, although the latter might have exceeded even that number. But no worry, in total, the US has slaughtered Thirty Five Million, that is 35,000,000 unborn babies in the last 35 years, certainly exceeding Mao and probably all three of the greatest beasts of the 20th Century combined.
wow so your saying we need 30 million more hungry mouths to feed in an already over crowded world?
RED BARON

North Miami Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2008

Leftists in this country generally promote and champion anything that reduces human population.

1. Abortion - Leftists want to see all unwanted babies killed. This goes beyond rape and incest, but includes any woman that willfully wants her baby's life terminated before birth for ANY reason. Because they don't believe in religion, they see no problems with controlling life or "culling the herd" so to speak. Much like Hitler and Stalin wanted they also indirectly advocate "eugenics" which promotes the improvement of human hereditary traits through various forms of medical intervention such as destroying those with undesirable genes in the name of "science", stem cell research, mercy killings, euthanasia, cloning, etc.

2. Homosexuality - Leftists fully support all homosexual causes because they undermine nuclear families and long term human procreation. They also dramatically cut down reproduction rates because homosexuals cannot have children without artificial methods of insemination. More gay populations mean less children are born. A desirable outcome for leftists.

3. State Control - Leftists want full control over all aspects of human life from birth until death. They want to decide how you are raised, what you eat, what healthcare you are allowed, how much money you can earn and what you are permitted to learn. This gives them the ability essentially control human populations in every aspect. The only exception to this are those in power who live under their own set of rules.

4. Energy Use - Leftists are strongly against nuclear power, drilling for oil, gas, or coal. They know that without dependable renewable energy sources American society and the economy in general will struggle, suffer and eventually be in grave jeopardy. These self-inflicted restrictions also create less business growth which leads to huge financial collapses, massive layoffs, collapse in growth and eventual human dependency on government programs. Reproductive rates also fall (an added bonus).
5. Economy - Leftists always desire to restrict economic growth with severe taxation, ubiqitous laws, compliance restrictions and endless government mandates because it helps make more voters sympathetic to their goal for comprehensive wealth redistribution while styming business growth. It also hurts all private businesses (big and small) forcing them to depend more on government assistance. Leftists have always hated private businesses (big and small) because it allows the majority of people to live successful, fulfilling lives free of government dependence while often generating some personal wealth in return. It also increases private philanthropic organizations which undermine and often overshadow government controls by more efficiently helping those truly in need through private charities. In essence, leftists don't like any of these things because it allows populations to grow unabated with little or no dependence on government for asssistance.
kel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2008

poplulation wrote:
<quoted text>
wow so your saying we need 30 million more hungry mouths to feed in an already over crowded world?
LoL abortion articles really bring the crazies out no? These people are really out there! Pro-Choice 100%
kel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2008

RED BARON wrote:
Leftists in this country generally promote and champion anything that reduces human population.
1. Abortion - Leftists want to see all unwanted babies killed. This goes beyond rape and incest, but includes any woman that willfully wants her baby's life terminated before birth for ANY reason. Because they don't believe in religion, they see no problems with controlling life or "culling the herd" so to speak. Much like Hitler and Stalin wanted they also indirectly advocate "eugenics" which promotes the improvement of human hereditary traits through various forms of medical intervention such as destroying those with undesirable genes in the name of "science", stem cell research, mercy killings, euthanasia, cloning, etc.
2. Homosexuality - Leftists fully support all homosexual causes because they undermine nuclear families and long term human procreation. They also dramatically cut down reproduction rates because homosexuals cannot have children without artificial methods of insemination. More gay populations mean less children are born. A desirable outcome for leftists.
3. State Control - Leftists want full control over all aspects of human life from birth until death. They want to decide how you are raised, what you eat, what healthcare you are allowed, how much money you can earn and what you are permitted to learn. This gives them the ability essentially control human populations in every aspect. The only exception to this are those in power who live under their own set of rules.
4. Energy Use - Leftists are strongly against nuclear power, drilling for oil, gas, or coal. They know that without dependable renewable energy sources American society and the economy in general will struggle, suffer and eventually be in grave jeopardy. These self-inflicted restrictions also create less business growth which leads to huge financial collapses, massive layoffs, collapse in growth and eventual human dependency on government programs. Reproductive rates also fall (an added bonus).
5. Economy - Leftists always desire to restrict economic growth with severe taxation, ubiqitous laws, compliance restrictions and endless government mandates because it helps make more voters sympathetic to their goal for comprehensive wealth redistribution while styming business growth. It also hurts all private businesses (big and small) forcing them to depend more on government assistance. Leftists have always hated private businesses (big and small) because it allows the majority of people to live successful, fulfilling lives free of government dependence while often generating some personal wealth in return. It also increases private philanthropic organizations which undermine and often overshadow government controls by more efficiently helping those truly in need through private charities. In essence, leftists don't like any of these things because it allows populations to grow unabated with little or no dependence on government for asssistance.
LMAO!! Oh my god. I cant believe that people that think this way exsist! You are a grade A nut job! Let me guess youre one of those that dont believe the Holocoust happened either right? Counseling...lots of it!!!!
WTH

Ormond Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2008

kel wrote:
<quoted text>
LoL abortion articles really bring the crazies out no? These people are really out there! Pro-Choice 100%
Then you agree!! The baby should be given the choice! Should I live or die? Should I allow my mother to kill me or not? Yup, I'm for choice too.
Valigator

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2008

Whatsitworth wrote:
"Planned parenthood is one of the nations leading health car providers in providing affordable health care to women" ????????
I'm "bewildered" at that incredibly ignorant statement.... Uh, I guess not, since this statement is more about a "I can do darn well what I want to with my body, even if it means ending a life.... DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO !!!! I AM WOMAN !
You are a true idiot..
kel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2008

WTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you agree!! The baby should be given the choice! Should I live or die? Should I allow my mother to kill me or not? Yup, I'm for choice too.
LOL..Wow...You must have rode the short bus.
kel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2008

Valigator wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a true idiot..
I actually agree with you on this!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of67
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the West Palm Beach Forum right now

Search the West Palm Beach Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Should Florida ban pit bulls? 2 hr At Large 10
Multiple Hess Gas Stations Hit By Skimmers Tue Lio 13
Nudist Colony Jul 7 Spirit67_ 1
Skorpios II and Chris' Taverna: Two Rival Greek... (Oct '09) Jul 7 Architect 4
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Jul 4 the protected species 2,911
Palm Beach School District Corruption Jul 3 Children Beware 2
Lantana: Motel owner sued by guest who was robb... (Jul '07) Jun 29 Happy mom 13
•••
•••
•••
West Palm Beach Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

West Palm Beach Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••