Posted in the West Palm Beach Forum

David

West Palm Beach, FL

#1 Jun 17, 2011
City Walk Active Living is infested with bed bugs. stay away
Laura

United States

#2 Nov 18, 2011
This is a great facility. There are new owners since 2009 and they have done a $3 million dolllar renovation. My sister lives at City Walk and is extremely happy. Its clean, the staff is nice and she is treated as an individual. I am so greatful there are places like City Walk Assiisted Living.
Greg

Tishomingo, MS

#3 Dec 8, 2011
This facility is awesome. The administrator actually does not like to call it a facility she calls it home. I live here and it is my home. City walk is not your typical alf. We have an active group and do many activities together. I go out everyday to library,city place, publix. I am so happy
citywalk sucks

Lake Worth, FL

#4 Dec 13, 2012
BEWARE! BEWARE! BEWARE ! city walk is the worst place to ever put a love one. the facility is infested with bed bugs and other creatures. The administration staff is HORRIBLE to the residents and treat them like a piece of shit. They had a few residents that passed away that they death could of been prevented but they covered it to saved they asses. I REPEAT if you have a love one or know anyone who does that lives at city walk they need to get them out of there ASAP. They are going up on everyone's rent 200 to 400 by the end of this year. some residents are paying over 2,000 a month to be treated like shit and not get the proper services they need. There's no toilet paper and residents had to go weeks without anything to wipe themselves. They also don't have any diapers or soap or wipes for the elderly that needs special treatment, they use the ones they get from hospice as donations. the food is HORRIBLE! every since the new owners Ricki and Michael took over the place has fallen apart. Letting other residents abuse each other sexually and etc. Also letting some residents sneak up beer and other illegal substances in the rooms.and even smoking in there rooms which is a MAJOR fire hazard. They also are under paying there staff members whose checks are missing hours which they are stealing and don't want to pay anyone overtime for they hard earn work. They also have staff members who works in the facility who has criminal backgrounds and didn't go thru background checks or drug tests as well. now tell me is this a place where you would trust to leave your love one?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Palm Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Attn : 15th Circuit Court Contractors : Florid... Fri Public Notice 1
News Remember When Trump Got Palm Beach's Country Cl... Sep 21 YouDidntBuildThat 1
Dope boys Sep 21 Junkie 1
FIANALLY Getting Rid of the Diseased Hookers (Feb '15) Sep 19 Mike Jersey 5
April Sunshine missing daughter Macy Sep 19 Uric-Hunt 2
News Palm Beach County: Two men shot outside strip c... (Oct '07) Sep 16 Hurricane 79
News Stanley Cohen, Former Dentist, Arrested for All... (Sep '11) Sep 15 enforce FARA 7

West Palm Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Palm Beach Mortgages