checking in again to see if--------

Posted in the West Palm Beach Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Craig

Hightstown, NJ

#1 Mar 28, 2008
anyone responded to an inquiry of mine that I posted three times so far and that is that I am desperately trying-----(it IS a million in one chance but there is always that chance)-------to find someone that I saw on a tall people dating site some years ago;she is very tall for a female----(she is 6-3)----and in the photo she was wearing a pair of blue-jean cutoffs and a t-shirt that read "When One Door Closes Another One Opens"-----If there is anyone in West Palm Beach,Florida who knows of whom I am asking about please e-mail me at cea697@comcast.net-----thank you for your time.
Craig

Duncannon, PA

#2 Feb 17, 2011
---I came back to see if anyone here knows who I am talking about---she is probably no longer on that website but she is from West Palm Beach,Florida and she is pretty and tall and she was wearing a pair of blue jean shorts and a shirt which read "When One Door Closes Another Door Opens" and she is a christian and I just want to know if anyone here is her friend---well,thank you for your time----have a good day.
Craig

New Bloomfield, PA

#3 Mar 11, 2011
--just checking this I thought there would be an answer by now I'll be back
Craig

Duncannon, PA

#4 Mar 14, 2011
---am trying to keep this toward the top before it gets buried beneath all the meaningless drivel-----y'all have a good day----

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#5 Mar 14, 2011
yeah...I know what you mean...

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#6 Mar 14, 2011
read "this is funny"
Craig

Duncannon, PA

#7 Mar 15, 2011
---thank you for at least replying to my question youdidnot know----I do not think I will ever get to meet that woman,there are too many people in West Palm Beach,Florida and not everyone even knows about this website and then someone would saythat Iam a stalker and maybe I should not be doing this but I am too dumb to know how else to find her and I have never even been to the state of Florida but I hope to go there someday---and one more thing---(and probably you will laugh at me now but I can't help it)---she is much taller than I am-----I am 5-7 so she is eight inches taller than I am----I would not mind,but maybe height is a big deal to her-----well,thank you for your time;God Bless You---have a nice day---
Miamian66

Hialeah, FL

#8 Mar 17, 2011
Craig, most women don't even reach 5'9" Linda Carter was 6' and was considered an amazon. 6'3"? Are you sure it's a lady?
Craig

Duncannon, PA

#9 Mar 17, 2011
---yes,I am very sure ------thank you for at least taking the time to reply to this ---I realize the chance of anybody here knowing her are one in a billion but there is always a chance.
Craig

Duncannon, PA

#10 Mar 17, 2011
---and yes,it is kinda dumb to---well ,no it is not dumb to look for her from so far away----I have never even been to Florida but hope to travel there someday-------(and yes,you are correct in stating that most women do not reach the height of 5-9;the average height for a woman in the U.S. is 5-4.)
Craig

Duncannon, PA

#11 Mar 18, 2011
---hey Miamian66---why are you at the West Palm Beach,Florida site if you live in Miami?-----Do you have relatives in this town?----(just wondering.)
Craig

Duncannon, PA

#12 Mar 20, 2011
---is anyone there?---specifically Miamian66 and youdidnotknow----you were the only people to write back so far-----I will try to keep this from getting buried.
Craig

Duncannon, PA

#13 Mar 20, 2011
---yeah,if I have to come here every night to keep this at the top I will.
My2Cents

Miami, FL

#14 Mar 22, 2011
You're going through all this 3+years later to track down the identity of some girl in a photo you saw on an internet dating site?

1) You'll never find her identity
2) Dating site are notorious for false pics and member info--in REAL life she's probably a 5'2" 195lb single mom who looks like Jabba the Hut.
3) Just FYI, Miami and WPB aren't really separate towns per se--the'yre in the same South Florida metro area, it's all one big continuous suburb. This is a metro area of about 5.5 million, so it's looking for a needle in a haystack.
4) 5'7" is short for a man. Doubtful a woman on a "tall people" dating site claiming to be 6'3" would be looking for a shortie. I'm 6'2", hardly any chicks out there are taller than me, and even many short chicks (under 5'4") want a tall man.

You're better off using this researching effort to find yourself a short local girl you can meet in person.
Craig

Duncannon, PA

#15 Mar 22, 2011
--it is true what you said but there is always a chance that someone would know who I am talking about----hopefully,someone who knows her well------I am glad that you told me the population of the Miami and West Palm Beach areas though-------and yeah,5-7 is short for a guy and not many tall women like guys shorter than they are but once again,there is always a chance that she would not care----thank you for responding to this e-mail though----I am grateful for that-----
Craig

Duncannon, PA

#16 Mar 29, 2011
--trying real hard to keep this toward the top of the list.
Craig

Duncannon, PA

#17 Sep 16, 2011
---just coming back now and then to see if anyone has responded to my question----there is only a one-in-a-billion chance that anyone can answer me but there is of course always that chance-----okay,have a nice day everybody-----

Since: Nov 09

United States

#18 Oct 3, 2011
This kinda touched my heart!!! Sorry I cant be of any help!
Craig

Duncannon, PA

#19 Oct 4, 2011
----yeah-------I know there is not much of a chance of this happening but I like to try in case any good would come of it------------there is always a chance no matter how small-------(thank you for replying.)
Craig

Duncannon, PA

#20 Apr 21, 2012
----I kind of wish I never asked this now because it doe not make sense as I am fifteen hundred or so miles from Florida and I have no chance of making it there anytime soon and it would probably be like My2Cents said anyway,but also I am glad I tried-----everybody here,have a nice day.------------

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Palm Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr. Nancy Styles, Palm Beach County Schools 23 hr Captain America 8
Review: Turnkey Auto Group, Inc. Fri martinez martin 2
i hate other black people with a passion but im... (Dec '11) Thu thetruthhurts 13
Riviera Beach Music Thread (Oct '13) Dec 18 Musikologist 5
Lake Worth Music Thread (Oct '13) Dec 18 Musikologist 5
Review: Peter J Phillips Plumbing Consultant Dec 16 kevinb632001 1
Local resident SCAMED me out of $1500.00 +10% i... Dec 15 DISGUSTED 1
West Palm Beach Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

West Palm Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

West Palm Beach News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in West Palm Beach

Personal Finance