West Palm man pleads guilty in murder

West Palm man pleads guilty in murder

There are 7 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Mar 29, 2007, titled West Palm man pleads guilty in murder. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

With a plea by Zachary Updike on Wednesday to second-degree murder, the last of the "killing crew" has been dealt with, the prosecutor handling the case said after the hearing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

sam-

United States

#2 Mar 29, 2007
he-need-to-givs-him-30-year-al l-them-need-30year-or-pice-sto p-give-them-mealt-to-kill-do-t he-orthe-family-have-loveone-s o-what-if-he-17-he-kill-a-man- give-him-30year
SAY

Rome, GA

#3 May 25, 2008
i grew up next to tj and zach and this is so sad the person who really needs to be punished is angela morgan she brought more shit upon those kids then they could handle and thats how they learned to grow up zach really should have been watched better too but his mistakes were no the fault of his own parents tj grew up with no father a fuckedd up mother and a house filled with guns drugs and his sibblings who were experiencing the same things no one should grow up like this and he was a good kid and only 14 this is just not right if one person out of that group should be let out of jail its timothy underwood (tj) because no one ever taught him what was right. Not even the people in school because if you have ever been to a south florida public school you would know that no one is taught anything good there and they just become worse even by the teachers. this has affected me so much and i only wish he had one more chance.
BigTroubleBailBo ndsChick

Lake Worth, FL

#4 Jul 19, 2008
ole' teflon angie. glad something finally stuck. - lm
jessica

Miami Beach, FL

#5 Oct 2, 2009
Everyone here is right. The real person who is responsible for everything is Morgan. Someone needs to look into this case a little more. If Zach was the one behind everything, why was he the last one to be brought in because they never had enough evidence? And at one point Morgan and Zachary were being questioned at the same time did Angela break down and start screaming hysterically that she did it to leave the boys alone. And also that same day, Zach was released and was allowed to walk free while Angela stayed. Another thing to look at is the sentencing. All three boys were under age at the time of the crime and at one point all charged with the same crime. Isnít it odd that one boy got five years, the other ten years, and Zach got life? If I am not mistaken, he was at first facing death row. Some one really, really needs to look into it.
omg

West Palm Beach, FL

#7 Apr 14, 2012
not really
once a friend

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#8 Oct 13, 2012
Maybe tj had a bad life, n Tommy might have as well, but zachs parents gave him whatever he wanted. They were very loving but as zac got older he wanted to be " hard" and that was the problem with this whole situation. They were proud to be in a gang and they wanted to live that lifestyle. It's a shame because zac was very smart and couldve had it all
Jessica

Lake Worth, FL

#9 Jul 5, 2013
SAY wrote:
i grew up next to tj and zach and this is so sad the person who really needs to be punished is angela morgan she brought more shit upon those kids then they could handle and thats how they learned to grow up zach really should have been watched better too but his mistakes were no the fault of his own parents tj grew up with no father a fuckedd up mother and a house filled with guns drugs and his sibblings who were experiencing the same things no one should grow up like this and he was a good kid and only 14 this is just not right if one person out of that group should be let out of jail its timothy underwood (tj) because no one ever taught him what was right. Not even the people in school because if you have ever been to a south florida public school you would know that no one is taught anything good there and they just become worse even by the teachers. this has affected me so much and i only wish he had one more chance.
--I completely agree. Angela Morgan is a monster. I've been there at times when she ordered, not asked or suggested, but ORDERED both TJ and Zac to do her bidding. And she would threaten to harm or kill them if they did not obey. And if you know Angie like I know Angie... She will make good on those threats. None of those boys deserved to be punished the way they were.. Especially my beloved Zac.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Palm Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cats poisoned by antifreeze mixed with food (Jan '08) Sun Scolla 437
News Trump hails - perfect day' for women's demo as ... Jan 20 spocko 1
Strange Hooker (Jun '10) Jan 16 Stop the Stigma 55
News Trump says 'I'm not a racist', keeps door open ... Jan 15 Paul Syntor 3
George Norcross Dies in Palm Beach Jan 13 wolf 3
News Central Florida largely silent on banning gay-c... Jan 13 Wholly Silicon Wafer 7
Lindasy Widmann for sale at the beach cost me m... Jan 12 pro golfer 3

West Palm Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Palm Beach Mortgages