Woman in critical condition following...

Woman in critical condition following multi-car crash in Palm B...

There are 49 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Feb 24, 2007, titled Woman in critical condition following multi-car crash in Palm B.... In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

A 42-year-old woman is in critical condition Saturday after a multi-car crash that occurred about 8 a.m. Saturday on Military Trail south of Northlake Boulevard, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Sandra D fr 21st

Brooklyn, NY

#41 Feb 15, 2008
molly molly i miss u so badly we were like sisters and we are good friends why did u have to go like that why why my ur soul rest in peace.
Sandra D fr 21st

Brooklyn, NY

#42 Feb 15, 2008
mollo molly i miss u so badly w were like sisters and we are good friends why id u have to like that why why may ur soul rein peace
shakera

Brooklyn, NY

#43 Feb 15, 2008
molly u are my god mother and i miss u why u have to go like that we miss u my dearest freind
melissa

Kingston, Jamaica

#44 Aug 28, 2008
I know it has been really hard for the family but god is the creator and he has the final say .....i do hope that they punish this man how dear he go drinking and come and knock the woman out of no where......drunking bastard i hope u have a hard time in jail.............. mh
Andrese

Brooklyn, NY

#45 Apr 2, 2009
i love u molly and i never wanted u mto die u was the only one that understand me and i thought u was goind to get up out thyat hopital bed and coutiue enjoying ur life but now ur gone and i just want to say i love u and miss u and i bet ur in heavin right now smiling for ur kids and family i love u molly.
andrese

Brooklyn, NY

#46 Apr 2, 2009
shakera wrote:
molly u are my god mother and i miss u why u have to go like that we miss u my
dearest freind
i miss her toooooooooo
miarah

Holden, MA

#47 Apr 13, 2009
i miss u molly
Tarik Morgan

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#48 May 8, 2010
- mom . you are the BEST . theyre is nobody in this world that can replace you . look at everyone that cares for yuu . yuu have helped everyonee . the greatest women friend && mom . may you name live in our hearts . i love yuu moree than anythinggg <3 happy Mothers dayyyy ! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Tarik Morgan

West Palm Beach, FL

#49 Apr 10, 2012
Mommy ... going threw your pictures just made me breakdown. It takes someone like me to realize that your actually gone. i don't even how i go threw my day knowing your not here. I cant help but think about you. You were & will forever be the best. Nobody can take your place.You are somewhere much safer now. There is nothing that can change the way i feel for you. Never will you give up on , stood up for me even wen i was wrong. I knew there was something weird going to why you didnt answer your phone. But hey i can't keep living in the past. Im gonna make you sooooo proud of me watch. && i always keep Chanice by me <3 she hasmade me stronger , i just cant let her go. Granny is my biggest worry though. She has so much to do at her age & she still manages to push it threw. Mommy im just asking you ... please save me a seat next to you. i love & miss you <3

Love always,

Your Son <3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Palm Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Discovering the joys of Peppa Pig World 11 hr peppapigisawesome 1
News Palm Beach County: Two men shot outside strip c... (Oct '07) Nov 14 KiKi 82
News How to get medical marijuana in Florida Nov 14 buzzkillhankhill 1
Review: Stacey Vickers Nov 9 STACEY VICKERS 1
FLASHDANCE closed down?? (Dec '13) Nov 8 butterfly 43
News Special election set to replace lawmaker who re... Nov 7 GetHacked 1
CITGO GAS @ MILITARY & SUMMIT RUNNING a SCAM!! Nov 4 REGRETFULLY53 1

West Palm Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Palm Beach Mortgages