Woman in critical condition following multi-car crash in Palm B...

A 42-year-old woman is in critical condition Saturday after a multi-car crash that occurred about 8 a.m. Saturday on Military Trail south of Northlake Boulevard, police said. Full Story
Kinghopeton

Jackson, TN

#21 Mar 16, 2007
Kinghopeton

Jackson, TN

#22 Mar 16, 2007
I pray for my sister everyday . i posted a site on myspace for molly swaby.
myspace.com/mollyswaby
Kinghopeton

Jackson, TN

#23 Mar 16, 2007
i posted a site on my space. The name is Mollyswaby
Kinghopeton

Jackson, TN

#24 Mar 20, 2007
caron and family

Brooklyn, NY

#25 Mar 26, 2007
MY DEARES FRIEND ,THE ONLY FRIEND I HAVE IN MY LIVE FOR MANY MANY YEARS MOLLY SWABY. MR PERKINS WAT SO EVA YOU NAME IS JUST PRAY TO GOD MY FRIEND LIVE BECAUSE IT NOT GONNA BE PRETTY ,YOU ARE SUCH A EVIL AND WICKED MAN, I ONLY WANT GOD TO BE WITH THIS YOUNG LADY AND GIVE HER ANOTHER CHANCE IN LIVE FOR HER CHILDREN AND HER FAMILY AND LOTS OF FRIEND. STAY STRONG MOLLY. LOTS OF LOVE LOVE AND PRAYERS.
caron kellee

Brooklyn, NY

#26 Mar 28, 2007
hi molly we all are praying for you sweet heart please hang on and come back to us. please dont leave us now. i want you to be here for your kids and family and friends we miss you so much i miss talking to you on the phone every day. god love you.
SOPHIA ROBINSON NEW YORK

Stanhope, NJ

#27 Mar 29, 2007
MOLLY I KNOW YOU ARE GOING TO PULL THROUGH .I KNOW GOD LOVES YOU AND I KNOW YOU LOVE HIM TOO...... FROM SOPHIA ROLANDA JADEN SARA JOJO DIANNE
BABS Brooklyn

Elmont, NY

#28 Apr 16, 2007
Molly, I AM PRAYING FOR YOU, GOD KNOWS BEST, SO LET US LET GOD BE THE PILOT IN THIS TERRIBLE SITUATION,HE IS THE ONLY MIRACLE WORKER HE DID IT A TRILLION TIMES BEFORE AND HE IS DOING IT RIGHT NOW, SO LET US ONLY CONSENTRATE ON LIFTING MOLLY UP IN IN GODS PRAYER AMEN'
sara seballo

Stony Brook, NY

#29 Apr 17, 2007
molly i love you very much always on my mind every single day.Just to let you know i am not giving up God is our saviour and i know he is working a miracle right as i speak anything i ask god for he always delivered and my prayers will be answer i love love love you
Sharwline

AOL

#30 Apr 29, 2007
Molly, my twin, my friend....

It has been over two months and I have not given up hope.You are so loved and has given alot of us so much strength.You have such a testimony. Take your time to heal...God is in charge. I love you.
Yvette Brooklyn NY

AOL

#31 May 7, 2007
Molly u are truly a dear friend I am praying for u I know GOD is going to see u through I hope GOD will give your family strength to continue in your time of sickness I MISS talking to u and I hope to see u soon
Brother

Miami, FL

#32 May 15, 2007
Molly has died... Why?
Brother

Miami, FL

#33 May 15, 2007
My only sister has died.
Why
Why
Why
Why
Why
Why
WHy
merna

Pleasanton, CA

#34 May 18, 2007
molly you will be surely missed by friend and famiy may your soul rest in peace
merna

Pleasanton, CA

#35 May 18, 2007
molly you will be surely missed by all friend and family may soul rest peace
Sharwline

AOL

#36 May 24, 2007
Molly- I'm missing you. I will find a way to get through;living without you cause you were my SISTER,my STRENGTH, and my PRIDE only GOD knows why but I hope to get better.

Who would have known that you would go, so SUDDENLY, so FAST. How could it be? but the SWEET MEMORIES would be all that I have left

Now that you are gone, everyday I go on but LIFE just not the same. I'm so EMPTY inside and my TEARS I cant hide but I'll try to face the PAIN.

So many things we could have said if time was on our side. Now that you are gone I can still FEEL you NEAR me so I'll SMILE with every Tear I cry.
How SWEET- we were the closest of friends BUT I'll wait for the day when I'll see you again. SEE YOU AGAIN!!!!!!
Vesha

AOL

#37 May 25, 2007
why does bad things has to happen to a beautiful person like molly . molly is a person that was full of life,until mr perkins decided to drive drunk. molly left behind two wonderful kids,friends,and family. molly may be gone but will never be forgotten.
Chanice

Lawrenceville, GA

#38 Jun 11, 2007
My mother may be gone but, she was the best mom you could have had. She is also the coolest friend you could ever get. If you be good and, read your BIBLE you would see her again.
Sharwline

AOL

#39 Jun 18, 2007
I miss you so much.........I know you are still with me daily. I love you and Chanice and Tarik, don't worry,I got that -PROMISE.
jordonnne

Brooklyn, NY

#40 Jun 22, 2007
i am so sorry that happen to molly i miss her

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Palm Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: GetStrongLiveLong By Deborah Kay 44 min ihobonline 1
Review: Turnkey Auto Group, Inc. Mon willielburnham 8
Complaints bring Magic Jack an 'F' from Better ... (Aug '08) Feb 25 hologram warnings 267
05 durango hemi running hot Feb 23 Longhaulerusa 1
Suspected prostitutes and customers rounded up Feb 21 Big Bobby 3
single 39 yr old man!! Feb 21 Michael Young 1
I am a lesbian and looking for a girlfriend (Jul '13) Feb 21 gee 9
West Palm Beach Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

West Palm Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News