Woman in critical condition following multi-car crash in Palm B...

Full story: South Florida Sun-Sentinel

A 42-year-old woman is in critical condition Saturday after a multi-car crash that occurred about 8 a.m. Saturday on Military Trail south of Northlake Boulevard, police said.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of49
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Sadie

Costa Mesa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2007

This should not have happened to Molly people need to be more aware of their surroundings and be cautious. She has two (2) children now with no mother. This person should be punished it is unfair if it goes without punishment.
Loyal Citizen

Coudersport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2007

Mr Perkins had a blood alcohol level of 164 after two hours from the accident. He was very disoriented and had an altered mental status. Mr. Perkins should be arrested for vehicular homicide. People who drink and drive don't deserve any sympathy at all.
Sharwline Nicholson

Woodmere, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2007

Shame, Shame , shame on you "Mr.Perkins". You need to be punished to the full extent of the law.This crime should be dealt with like attempted murder if Molly survives.
This drunken driver has devasted numerous lives, especially,all the children that are in Molly's life.She has two young children and a step-child that is going through turmoil.
Families and friends are distraught.State of Florida, we need your help.Peace & Love.
Norman

Hesperia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2007

This man should spend the rest of his life in prison thinking about the lives that he devastated, Molly's children and the family that is suffering.Be strong Molly I am praying for you and your family
sophia robinson

Randolph, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2007

HE SHOULD BE ARRESTED ,AND CHARGE WITH ATTEMPT MURDER .MOLLY IS FIGHTING FOR LIFE AND SHE HAS TWO KIDS THAT NEEDS THEIR MOTHER AND FRIENDS ALL OVER FROM NEW YORK CITY WHO CANT EAT NOR SLEEP ,ALL WE ARE DOING IS PRAYING THAT GOD WILL GRANT US A VICTORY. WE LOVE YOU MOLLY SAR DEON ,CHARLENE ,SANDRA AND MY KIDS PLEASE CONSIDER THIS PLEE HE SHOULD BE IN JAIL YOU MURDER.......
SARA SEBALLO

Randolph, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2007

MR PERKIN S SHOULD BE PUNISHED .HE HAS TAKING HER OUT OF MY LIFE A PERSON WHO MEAN THE WORLD TO ME.AND LEFT HER KIDS AND STEP DAUGHTER AND NIECES .ALSO A MOTHER WHO CANT BEAR THIS PAIN .MOLLY LEFT NEW YORK TO BE CLOSER TO HER FAMAILY AND HE TOOK THAT AWAY FROM HER.I CANT EAT OR SLEEP WITHOUT THINKING OF MOLLY .HE SHOULD HAVE GOTTON THE HIGHTS CHARGE FOR JUNK DRIVING.MOLLY AAL THAT IS KEEPING ME ALIVE IS WHEN I REMEMBER YOU SIMLE.I LOVE YOU MOLLY AND I KOWN YOU ARE GOING TO BACK TO ME .
sonia mitchell

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2007

it is in the best interest of those children and family who suffer from the selfishness of drunk drivers that i write. i believe that the drunk driving law should be made more drastic than a gun law. if there is such law believe me there would be much less of these careless and rectless acts of criminalism. it like pre meditated murder, when a person willing and willfully purchase achoal in there right mind then drink and turn around and drive.if you have to drink dont drive what part of that need breaking down. right now i am not feeling this game of how selfish others are when it come to endangerment of otherslife.first time without hurting anyone should get 5 years probation plus $5,000 fine to be paid in fifteen day in full,second time without hurting anyone fifteen years probation $10,000 fine to be in paid in 30 days or ten years in prison and drivers liscense revoke for life. third time 25 years to life in a country where prison is prison and it causes less to pay that cuontry to see about them, this would save lives, save money and keep society more safe from the selfishness of drunk drivers. and i also think the same should govern those who get drunk and rob and hurt others
sonia mitchell

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2007

It is in the best interest of those children and family who suffer from the selfishness of drunk drivers that i write. I believe that the drunk driving law should be made more drastic than a gun law. If there is such law believe me there would be much less of these careless and rectless acts of criminalism. It like pre meditated murder, when a person willing and willfully purchase achoal in there right mind then drink and turn around and drive.If you have to drink dont drive what part of that need breaking down. Right now i am not feeling this game of how selfish others are when it come to endangerment of otherslife.First time without hurting anyone should get 5 years probation plus $5,000 fine to be paid in fifteen day in full,second time without hurting anyone fifteen years probation $10,000 fine to be in paid in 30 days or ten years in prison and drivers liscense revoke for life. Third time 25 years to life in a country where prison is prison and it causes less to pay that cuontry to see about them, this would save lives, save money and keep society more safe from the selfishness of drunk drivers. And i also think the same should govern those who get drunk and rob and hurt others.Please most of all know that prayers work let pray for Molly Swaby and all those family who has being hurt by drunk drivers, remember that we should also pray for those who inflict the hurt and pain.We must not get caught up with there act that we our own good of helping those that need us right here, right now. Do not curse the dark just light a candle, for by cursing the dark you will not know whats on the other side.LOVE
Sharwline Nicholson

Woodmere, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2007

Molly, your circle of family and friends are praying for you.I LOVE YOU and really miss our daily calls.Please Molly with the love all of us, you must pull through.
I LOVE YOU!!!!
Maxine Hickman

Piscataway, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2007

Mr.Perkins, Molly is laying in the hospital bed unaware of her surroundings,her family and friends as we cry and ask God to heal her since the doctors have given us no hope.You have taken away her smile and her daily phone calls from me. You have taken away my only paternal family member that has been in my life since I was two years old till the day you crashed into her. To you, she is a stranger one that would have approached you with a smile, one that you should know only moved to Florida to seek a better life for her children. Mr Perkins it is obvious that you were driving impaired when you crashed into Molly's car. You do not know the pain that drivers like you and others like you cause families when you hurt their loved ones.As you go home to your family we are mourning Molly as we wait for a miracle.Without God'S miracle her two children will not have their mother, her mother will not have her daughter, her brothers will no longer have their only sister, and her friends will not have her smile, her encouraging words or her generous deeds.
Mr Perkins I do not know your circumstances but I wanted you and others like you that drive under the influence to STOP, BECAUSE YOU HAVE DESTROYED MY FAMILY'S LIFE.
Sadie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2007

Let us continue to pray for Molly's speedy recovery.
jovell seballo

Randolph, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2007

im the son sara seballo,and i knew molly since i was a little child and molly is a loving and caring person and she does not deserve this.the man that has done this be in jail.i really hope and praying that molly gets threw this.molly has alot of friends that care and love her.i hope you get threw this molly.luv you
Hopeton

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2007

Im her brother , Just got here a mnth now , first seeing my sister in 20 yrs . I believe my sister is gonna make it , I believe in Jah almighty, we all need to pray , pray , pray. We have to have Hope , Faith and love and Jah will see us through.
Rasheda

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2007

Mr Perkins, you have forever destroyed this family. You have broken the hearts and spirits of many, and put Molly's children's future in jeaprody. I hope that you understand the devastation that you have caused this family. Molly is well loved and I do believe that she will pull through. As her family and friends continue to ask questions like "Why and How", my only question to you Mr. Perkins is "WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT"?????????
Hang in There Molly

Costa Mesa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2007

Molly,

Good morning,

I visited you on Saturday with Sara and Dian, you are so beautiful lying there sleeping. I know you will be up soon.

We love you and are praying for you, keep strong.

Sadie
odette

Somerdale, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2007

As a friend of Molly for so many years this is devastating on so many levels. Isn't it ironic that Molly lived in New York for so many years and was fine!As a mother my heart aches for Molly and her two children everyday.Mr.Perkins gets to go home to his family and Molly lays in an hostpital bed. Mr. Perkins should be punished to the maximum.We need stiffer sentences for Drunk Drivers!Molly, God is watching over you and your children he will see you through .Family and friends continue praying our Heavenly Father is still a God of Miracles! Love Always.
Kendell -Destinee

Englewood, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2007

Molly,with all of our love we are praying for you.We love you so much and cant wait to see you soon.Love you so much aunty Molly.
Jay

Piscataway, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2007

Molly I'm praying for your recovery."For with God all things are possible."
Blackett-Worrell

Sagaponack, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2007

i first met molly through a very good friend of mine and from the time i met her i find her to be the most genuine person i know,always happy and smiling, me and my family is praying for her and her entire family and i know she will be ok because she is loved by everyone who ever met her.
claudette

Palm City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2007

iam praying for you molly, your mom is like a mother to me every time she cry i cry, i know god is watching over you ,you are going to come through your kids are waiting god loves you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of49
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the West Palm Beach Forum right now

Search the West Palm Beach Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Should Florida ban pit bulls? 8 hr At Large 10
Multiple Hess Gas Stations Hit By Skimmers Tue Lio 13
Nudist Colony Jul 7 Spirit67_ 1
Skorpios II and Chris' Taverna: Two Rival Greek... (Oct '09) Jul 7 Architect 4
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Jul 4 the protected species 2,911
Palm Beach School District Corruption Jul 3 Children Beware 2
Lantana: Motel owner sued by guest who was robb... (Jul '07) Jun 29 Happy mom 13
•••
•••
•••
West Palm Beach Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

West Palm Beach Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••