2 dead after bus crash at US airport; 3 critical

There are 3 comments on the The China Post story from Dec 2, 2012, titled 2 dead after bus crash at US airport; 3 critical. In it, The China Post reports that:

A charter bus carrying 32 members of a church group hit a concrete overpass at Miami International Airport after the driver got lost Saturday, killing two men on board and leaving three people critically injured, officials said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The China Post.

Mary

Mountain Pine, AR

#1 Dec 2, 2012
Very sad. People we love. Jehovah's Witnesses

“John 4:23,24”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#2 Dec 2, 2012
Mary wrote:
Very sad. People we love. Jehovah's Witnesses
Yes, time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all. Today's Watchtower study must have been very encouraging for all who are enduring this loss.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#4 Dec 2, 2012
JWs teach lies wrote:
My guess is that if this tragedy happened to a group of Methodists we would have seen a proclamation that the grand phooba, jehovah was judging Christendom.
your carnal empty earthly unsaved atheistic brain is full of s...

at first start study OT and NT,
And Jesus Words"I didn't come to judge world.......
"in last days word of God is going to be Judge of the world

if you are dumb butt,just shut up and don't blame Supreme for local tragedies,you narrow minded clown

try to repent and accept JW help instead hate them?(to let you know,I am not JW,and am not hater of anyone)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Palm Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ben Carson, famed neurosurgeon, running for pre... 1 hr Your Ex 3
News Palm Beach County: Two men shot outside strip c... (Oct '07) Sat cosmopolitan 76
West Palm Beach Music Thread (Dec '13) Fri Musikologist 4
The Village Voice, Century Village Pembroke Pin... (Jul '11) Apr 28 Moms Son 5
Cougar Dating in Florida Apr 27 SexyJim 6
News 'Disgusting' Video Shows Thug Pummeling Autisti... (Aug '14) Apr 26 Missthang 12
Review: Palm Beach Financial Solutions (Feb '14) Apr 26 j nelson 2
More from around the web

West Palm Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]