Former South Palm Beach mayor arrested

Former South Palm Beach mayor arrested

There are 3 comments on the WPTV Local News story from Sep 21, 2012, titled Former South Palm Beach mayor arrested. In it, WPTV Local News reports that:

Former South Palm Beach mayor Martin Millar was arrested Thursday morning by Palm Beach Gardens police under aggravated battery charges.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WPTV Local News.

Jim

Boynton Beach, FL

#1 Sep 22, 2012
ya know maybe its just me but aint this dude a little old too be hanging around nightclubs where normally people in their twenties and thirties hang out? Whats up with this? its kinda funny and kinda sad aint it?

and that thing about the strip bar a few years ago is laugh out loud BS man, i mean a guy pushing seventy years old at a strip joint? that is pathetic man, in fact when ever you see these older dudes like over forty in strip clubs its pathetic and sad and humilating, the strippers must have a real big laugh over those guys who come in give their skanky asses money and then laugh them out the door! strip clubs are for losers and scumbums.

this ex mayor outta check out the VFW or bingo or a senior center or something, a lot safer and a lot less humilating than scuzzy strip clubs and getting arrested he should relax man.
delray dude

Boynton Beach, FL

#2 Sep 23, 2012
good post man really is true man. shitcans his life for nothing!!!!!!!!!!
katie

Boynton Beach, FL

#3 Oct 1, 2012
........thanks gave me a good laugh.....what a putz that former mayor is.......hope he didnt get a disease in filth roach bars..................

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Palm Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
grittiest streets in Palm Beach County (Mar '08) Tue Go Blue Forever 24
News Cold Case No More: Police Arrest Husband in Hea... (Nov '06) Sun Jay 915
Dr. Kristin Tolbert Divorce? (May '15) Jul 24 Still Burned 47
Jeb Jul 20 Jeb pouting 1
Another shooting on purdy lane Jul 20 power ball loser 2
West Palm Beach Music Thread (Dec '13) Jul 19 Musikologist 6
The Florida Bar Rule 4.6, and 4.7 for Frauds Jul 16 William J Schifino 1

West Palm Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance