Documents detail story of alleged gang rape in West Palm Beach ...

A 14-year-old charged in the brutal gang rape of a mother and her 12-year-old son confessed his involvement to police after they told him his DNA was detected on a condom recovered at the scene, according to ... Full Story
Vickster56

Wilmington, OH

#1 Aug 24, 2007
I am still praying for this poor woman and her son, and I am urging everyone that has heard about this to keep praying. Regardless of whatever faith you believe, please cover these victims in prayer. This will affect them the rest of their lives. Please also pray for their loved ones and family members. As for the assailants, God forgive me, I wish that they could be dragged through the streets like the dogs they are. I wish that we could legally sterilize their worthless parents. I am so outraged by this and so disgusted. To violate a woman and her child is terrible enough, but to then force that poor woman to commit incest is horrible beyond comprehension. I pray that all of the animals involved are caught (and yes, they are animals, and no, I am not racist, I happen to be a black woman. I only wish that their parents and the neighbors that heard that mother and child scream and beg for three hours could also be sent to prison.
Vickster56

Wilmington, OH

#3 Aug 24, 2007
Eric wrote:
I agree. We should sterilize all blacks at birth.
Like I said, Einstein, I am a black woman. And the innocent victims were also black. Thank you so much for adding studity to an already messed up situation.
Vickster56

Wilmington, OH

#4 Aug 24, 2007
oops, I meant "stupidity", not "studity". It's late and I'm tired, in addition to being irritated
Stupidity runs rampant

Choctaw, OK

#5 Aug 24, 2007
Ignorant people like you Eric, are the reason jackasses like that even exist. No one said anything about sterilizing all black/african AMERICAN ppl at birth not all afro americans are bad so that's just like saying sterilize all the white/mexican/any other race you'd like to fill in with at birth don't condemn an entire race for some gang of worthless thugs and their actions.
CAM

Las Vegas, NV

#8 Aug 25, 2007
I HOPE THECOPS ARE PREPARING TO MAKE MORE ARRESTS SINCE THEY HAVE THE NAME OF THE SUSPECTS......IF THE DNA GOT DILUTED, THEY NEED TO DO A PLEA BARGAIN WITH THE ONES WHO ARE IN CUSTODY AND ARREST THE OTHE SOB'S....
Vickster56

Hillsboro, OH

#9 Aug 26, 2007
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you are a black woman, can you please do us all a favor and get your tubes tied? We all dream of leaving a legacy behind. This could be your contribution to the world.
Only if you agree to also become sterilized, so that your legacy will be to stop breeding ignorance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Palm Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bill Clinton rallies Democrats for Charlie Cris... 7 hr serfs up 39
Double D Ranch strip club concerns residents Nov 21 poppy 1
100-Year-Old Belly Dancer Still Has The Move Nov 20 zero hughes 1
vanessa rivera (Dec '12) Nov 19 friend 6
Wife runs over husband with car (Dec '07) Nov 19 Shannon netherlands 64
Angels massage busted (Apr '09) Nov 19 lil bits 34
Kase's Tilson Sticks to Losing Bet on MagicJack... Nov 17 rogercrouch777 1
West Palm Beach Dating
Find my Match

West Palm Beach People Search