FBI puts full-time corruption squad i...

FBI puts full-time corruption squad in Palm Beach County -- Sou...

There are 136 comments on the SouthFlorida.com story from Aug 7, 2007, titled FBI puts full-time corruption squad in Palm Beach County -- Sou.... In it, SouthFlorida.com reports that:

The FBI is establishing a full-time, permanent public-corruption squad in Palm Beach County, after a series of criminal cases that brought down two county and two West Palm Beach city commissioners.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SouthFlorida.com.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Da Bronx

United States

#130 Aug 10, 2009
Poor Taxpayer wrote:
The people in power in the government are crooks. The rest of the government employees are rude, lazy, worthless people doing worthless jobs. END HUGE GOVERNMENT PENSIONS AND START 401's. It is time for a taxpayer revolution.
• "The great object is, that every man be armed ... Every one who is able may have a gun."
-- Patrick Henry, Elliot, p.3:386
• "Certainly one of the chief guarantees of freedom under any government, no matter how popular and respected, is the right of citizens to keep and bear arms ... The right of citizens to bear arms is just one guarantee against arbitrary government, one more safeguard, against the tyranny which now appears remote in America but which historically has proven to be always possible."
-- Hubert H. Humphrey, Senator, Vice President, 22 October 1959
Da Bronx

United States

#131 Aug 10, 2009
PJC wrote:
It is good to see the Federal Gov actually DOING something.
It is good to see the Federal Gov SAID THEY WERE
actually DOING something.
Da Bronx

United States

#132 Aug 10, 2009
GOOD wrote:
I say Lock Up all the Palm Beach County Frauds. Worst Corruption Local Government I have seen Anywhere in the UNITED STATES.
Keep the FBI governing Palm Beach and all of South Florida.
Obviously, the Locals in Office Can't be Trusted. FELONS!
Send them to Prison where they belong. MSNBC LOCKUP!
The FDLE will continue to cover up the coruption.
Profiler

United States

#134 Aug 12, 2009
Palm Beach County School Police abuse the children.

The Officers are sub-standard.
Our children are in danger.

Several cases were intentionally blocked by the Palm Beach County States Attorney's office.

ASA Siarra Kornbluthhelp the abusers hide witnesses.
And Judge De Marco encourages child abuse.
by allowing the state to block discovery.

Judge De Marco sides with the county workers.
This helps avoid the dreaded law suits.

But it also encourages more child abuse.

County worker can have their way with your children, and the courts will hide the facts of the case.
Profiler

United States

#135 Aug 12, 2009
Da Bronx wrote:
<quoted text>
It is good to see the Federal Gov SAID THEY WERE
actually DOING something.
They won't do anything.
Take matters into your own hands.
Find out where they live, and do the right thing.
Frank M Jerry

Tuscaloosa, AL

#137 Aug 16, 2009
Add the Firm of Boose Casey Ciklin Martens and O'Connell to the list. Also Judges Cook and Vonhoff.All Corrupt !!!
They should write a book on, How to give way an estate without really trying !! Never looked at any of my parents estates Accountings and O'Connell was Katie by the door. Gave way my moms Jewlery to his cronies !! According to this illustrious Judges Federal Income taxes were not required Are you kidding me Jack Crook and Gary Madoff

Anybody want the Case pf Malpractice

[email protected]
Code 3

United States

#138 Aug 16, 2009
Frank M Jerry wrote:
Add the Firm of Boose Casey Ciklin Martens and O'Connell to the list. Also Judges Cook and Vonhoff.All Corrupt !!!
They should write a book on, How to give way an estate without really trying !! Never looked at any of my parents estates Accountings and O'Connell was Katie by the door. Gave way my moms Jewlery to his cronies !! According to this illustrious Judges Federal Income taxes were not required Are you kidding me Jack Crook and Gary Madoff
Anybody want the Case pf Malpractice
[email protected]
What state?
What county?

Probates is where most of the thefts occure is law.
Frank M Jerry

Tuscaloosa, AL

#139 Aug 17, 2009
The Guardianship and Probate took place in none other then corrupt West Palm Beach of course.
It;s really Jack H. Cook and Gary VonHoff

By the way the Firm sold out from under the inheritors of the estate my parents land. O'Connell is worse then Boose !!
Da Bronx

United States

#140 Aug 17, 2009
Frank M Jerry wrote:
The Guardianship and Probate took place in none other then corrupt West Palm Beach of course.
It;s really Jack H. Cook and Gary VonHoff
By the way the Firm sold out from under the inheritors of the estate my parents land. O'Connell is worse then Boose !!
I know this may sound stupid.

Did you complain to The Florida Bar?
Frank M Jerry

Tuscaloosa, AL

#141 Aug 18, 2009
Yes, I filed a complaint with the Florida Bar Association who in essence suggested that the matter should be determined in a court of Law.

A nice out !! I don't have the funds to take this corrupt law firm to court. It was the Bar Association who for $30.00 recommended O'Connell who doesn't know his derriere from his elbow !!He knows how to steal people assets however.

Judge Jack H Crook and Gary Madoff allowed the shanigans. I don't trust the west palm beach courthouse and it probalbly would of been a wastre of funds.

Ps. I do have the IRS looking into the matter because somehow no State and Federal Taxes were paid.O'Connell is a thief of the highest proportion !!
Frank M Jerry

Tuscaloosa, AL

#142 Aug 18, 2009
By the Way it was Wiesel or was that Wessel who forced corrupt O'Connell on me !! One corrupt hand washes the other. The FBI should stay in West Palm Beach and should investigate this corrupt Law Firm. I hardly doubt if any of there clients paid there proper State and Federal Taxes. O'Connell completely ignored the States taxes due up until 2006.

How do you get these corrupt Judges off the bench ???!! This inquiring mind wants to know.
Frank M Jerry

Tuscaloosa, AL

#143 Aug 18, 2009
A nice MalPractice Case all laid out. If you want a copy of my CD files which lays out the case perfectly, I'll be happy to send it to anyone interested.

e-mail me at [email protected] with your address. Don't have to include your name if you don't want. Thanks, The case in my opinion is a slam dunk but I haven't the funds !!
Gadsen

United States

#144 Aug 18, 2009
Frank M Jerry wrote:
Yes, I filed a complaint with the Florida Bar Association who in essence suggested that the matter should be determined in a court of Law.
A nice out !! I don't have the funds to take this corrupt law firm to court. It was the Bar Association who for $30.00 recommended O'Connell who doesn't know his derriere from his elbow !!He knows how to steal people assets however.
Judge Jack H Crook and Gary Madoff allowed the shanigans. I don't trust the west palm beach courthouse and it probalbly would of been a wastre of funds.
Ps. I do have the IRS looking into the matter because somehow no State and Federal Taxes were paid.O'Connell is a thief of the highest proportion !!
The Florida Bar is privatly funded by attorneys.

If you go to the law library, at the courtt house,
you can ask to view a copy The Bar Journal.
Inside chapter 4-5 will give you the proper foundation to make a complaint.

Also, the PBCC, has a copy.
Frank M Jerry

Tuscaloosa, AL

#145 Aug 19, 2009
To Gadsen, Thanks !! I'll check it out.

At the time, I was just seeking to have his law license revoked. It was more important to me that he not be allowed to mishandle anymore estates in the future.

I'm a very patient man and somehow some way will eventually get restitition.

It's just mindboggling to me that these Judges who salaries are dependent upon taxes completely neglected to insure the proper taxes were paid.

Both Vonhoff and Cook both served in our nations military and couldn't of cared less if the Federal Taxes were paid. 2000-2006 is along time to completely ignored the taxes. This is an absolute disgrace and they simply have no honor to country !!
Bill

Hampton, VA

#146 Jul 4, 2010
Mike wrote:
I wonder how many squads they have in Miami? If Palm Beach only gets one, Miami must have like ten! Corruption in PB pails in comparison to that in Miami.
Mike, remember, the power structure is in PBC, the middle management is in the surrounding counties like Miami-Dade and Broward county

The State Attorney's Office actively supported the corruption for years until the FBI stuck a warrant up the rectum of the new State Attorney, Alfie. The S.A.'s office systematically suppressed knowledge and prosecution of anything that got out of control.

The corruption of the state attorney could not be effective if the Public Defenders were not well trained in the art of deceiving their indigent clients by failing to ignore even the most basic of constitutional civil rights. The criminal lawyers all have a background of being on the public dole as Public Pretenders.

If, by chance, the victims of the corruption are not indigent, and not organized crime, that is they are Florida citizens with a half million in spare change (and ten years of spare time), enough time and treasure to defend themselves, the courts step in to obstruct and delay civil prosecution.

The courts, especially at the level of the appellate court, supported the corruption in the local courts, and act as a shield for the Supreme Court.

If you want an eye opener, interview these individuals, or look at the symbols on their cars and desks to see what fraternal organizations they proudly belong to. The level of organization of professional individuals involved is not easy to coordinate. it is not a coincidence

What is really scary is Florida ranks 48 in judicial integrity in the states. EIGHT states are more corrupt and inept than Florida. I guess the difference is that they do not have Palm Beach County, with the highest per capita in the country (with a possible exception of Orange, C. in Calif)

You need a strong State Attorney, and Judicial system to keep the drugs flowing unimpeded into the state with the largest shoreline
Joe Marx

Philipsburg, PA

#147 Aug 24, 2010
eats hsot

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Palm Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Help needed for Christmas Dec 3 Jviscel 1
News Don't believe Trump - he didn't win in a landslide Nov 30 pzos 1
April Sunshine missing daughter Macy Nov 29 Chris 4
News One dead, others wounded in New Orleans Bourbon... Nov 28 Captain Yesterday 4
News Could a Trump-style election happen in Canada? Nov 26 william 1
checking in again to see if-------- (Mar '08) Nov 25 Craig 70
I would think twice about hiring Stover Marine ... (Mar '16) Nov 24 Capt Ahab 3

West Palm Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Palm Beach Mortgages