41 arrested in prostitution sting in ...

41 arrested in prostitution sting in West Palm Beach

There are 95 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Feb 27, 2007, titled 41 arrested in prostitution sting in West Palm Beach. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Police arrested 41 people in an undercover 12-hour prostitution sting Monday. The sting, from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. that netted 27 men and 14 women was the third and most successful this year, Capt.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Unemployed

Hollywood, FL

#2 Feb 27, 2007
Ain't the cops got better things to do? Murders, drugs,
Frank

Pompano Beach, FL

#4 Feb 27, 2007
Well now!

52 unsolved murders from last year in Palm Beach County.

Hey guys, lets go and control peoples crotches, and play mind control instead of concentrating on real crime and solving murders!

It's all about the money!

Once any governments smell usage of any laws to collect monies, there is never an end to it!
Randy

Chicago, IL

#5 Feb 27, 2007
I am glad I had to work through lunch...
Doreen

Santa Barbara, CA

#6 Feb 27, 2007
Isnt that entrapment?
Darn

Hollywood, FL

#7 Feb 27, 2007
The dow plunged today 500 points, war is all over the place and we get bent out of shape over some sex?

gimme a break!

Since: Feb 07

Columbus, OH

#11 Feb 27, 2007
Sounds like entrapment to me.
Rufus

New Orleans, LA

#12 Feb 27, 2007
Violent crime is at an all time high in WPB and the cops are picking up street "ladies" and johns? Am I missing something?
AMERICAN

United States

#14 Feb 27, 2007
Roe vs Wade was about letting a woman do with her body what she will. They only seem to focus on allowing abortions which kill people and sever relationships. Aborting babies is a direct result of sex and both parties consenting is not necessary in order to kill baby. The nonconsenting father, his family and the baby are victims.

But prostitution is illegal. Where two people are fully consensual in their activities, discreet in their performance and both are happy with the outcome. Prostitution is also the direct result of sex, only no one is a victim.

Legalise prostitution and arrest those involved in abortions.

Unless, of course, this is politics and not logical reality.
COPS Show

United States

#15 Feb 27, 2007
They must be making another episode of the COPS show. They just finished an episode of the FBI FILES show down in Hollywood.
Average Joe

United States

#17 Feb 27, 2007
I can tattoo myself, I can have a sex change operation, I can have gastric bypass, self mutilate, and so on and so forth, but I cannot take $$$ for having sex. It's not rape. The women are willingly selling and the men are willingly buying it. That is the basis our capitalistic society. Why is it illegal??
Such HYPOCRICY!!
Leroy

Hollywood, FL

#18 Feb 27, 2007
I was wondering why the old skag didn't come home last night.
Waterman

United States

#19 Feb 27, 2007
Murders - Up
Violent Crime - Up
Street Gang Violence - Up
Rampant Corruption in Government - Up

So what does the Police Department decide to do??? Let's utilize our limited resources to picking up girls on street corners and lonely men. Great idea!!!!

Hold on, its nearing the end of the month. Better be careful as the cops inevitably will be setting up speed traps over the next couple of days instead of patrolling roads and neighborhoods.
plr

Deerfield Beach, FL

#20 Feb 27, 2007
All of these unsolved murders and this is what our police officers are doing with their time..hmmmm??
Pee Wee

United States

#21 Feb 27, 2007
I wish the article and police would say how much an operation like this costs, then we could determine if it's really worth it, i mean we are the ones paying for these stings through property tax.
Q: If you ask the cop acting as a prostitute if she is a cop before any transaction is made, does she have to answer correctly?? I thought that used to be the case, but times and our rights have definetely changed post 911.
running for office

Lake Worth, FL

#22 Feb 27, 2007
We all seem to feel the same way,?who is pushing them on this issue?
Dman

Boca Raton, FL

#23 Feb 27, 2007
How do these loser cops sleep at night busting people for sex. "why nab any real criminals that want to hurt and destory property and lives and lets get those wanting a little pleasure in life such fuukin losers"
Wow

Plymouth, MN

#24 Feb 27, 2007
I feel soo much safer now that those "criminals" are off the street
Anna Nichole Smith

Miami, FL

#25 Feb 27, 2007
This is the only way the lady cops(undercover) ever get anyone to talk to them...let them play dress-up on their own time...TRIM SPA BABY!!!
Happy Hooker

Bakersfield, CA

#26 Feb 27, 2007
Does this mean Mom won't be home for dinner?
Nicole

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#27 Feb 27, 2007
Prostitution encites violence against women (and men) and spreads diseases.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Palm Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local Attorney, Fears Judge Howard Coates Woul... (Sep '15) 28 min iviewit 13
News Florida Mom Arrested After Making Up Story Abou... 2 hr JULIO 1
News Woman from Pa. murdered in Florida; 'bloody' bo... 8 hr getitright 2
News New Lake Worth community center for recovering ... 20 hr Mary M 1
News Poll: President Trump's approval rating hits a ... Mar 23 fingers mcgurke 52
News Lantana: Motel owner sued by guest who was robb... (Jul '07) Mar 23 Cleveland Ohio 37
Palm Beach Gardens Police Corruption Mar 23 Filth in Blue 1

West Palm Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Palm Beach Mortgages