Gangsta DVD actor imprisoned on weapo...

Gangsta DVD actor imprisoned on weapon charge

There are 51 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from May 22, 2009, titled Gangsta DVD actor imprisoned on weapon charge. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

A street movie actor has been sentenced to four years in prison for carrying a real gun and wearing a mask in public during filming for a DVD.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
sampson

Secaucus, NJ

#51 May 23, 2009
Right on.
SIXFOOTER sez wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you even have any idea how moronic that is? Where do you think all the $$ that the govt hands out comes from? Tooth fairy maybe? No, it comes from hard working people of all colors that get up every day and go to work and pay taxes, not from morons trying to see how much of a gansta bad azzz wannabe he can be. That idiot never contributed anything to society and probably never will. Your half black president is not going to be the handout you think he is going to be. He will toe the line and follow the money like the rest of them have. Yes its a color thing, and the color is Green. Black people in this country do indeed have a foot on their neck holding them back. If you pull the sock down, its a black foot.
JUSTICE

Lake Worth, FL

#53 May 24, 2009
If you do the research you will see that there are more crimes done by blacks more than any other race. No wonder people start to fear that race. One way to eliminate this problem would be to put a fence around Riviera Beach and not let anyone out. The the rest of the county would feel safe.
what

West Palm Beach, FL

#54 May 24, 2009
Black and Proud wrote:
Just because hes in a video doesnt make him a criminal. How do they even know the gun was real. Just another good palm beach boy railroaded by an unjust system.
I teach at a school in palm beach. My love for teaching was inspired by my love for hip hop and rap. Anyone ever think that maybe this boy could have a positive influence on kids, maybe as a elementary school music teacher? I got lucky, I was never touched by the system, I got my chance. Maybe he deserves one?
We have no problems turning killers coming back from Iraq into teachers, why cant we do that with our youth? Oh, thats right, they are the wrong color!
If you do teach at a school in Palm Beach, it's one hell of a frightening thought.
what

West Palm Beach, FL

#55 May 24, 2009
Black and Proud wrote:
How can one be black and racist? My family owned no slaves.
Are you really that ignorant? And once again, you teach school in Palm Beach?

“Go read some Bastiat then talk”

Since: Oct 07

Boynton Beach

#56 May 24, 2009
Excellent

(Other than the scum-sentinel calling this chimp an actor)
Break

Lake City, FL

#57 May 24, 2009
Black and Proud wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever. White people people have been running this country and look where it has got us. The hate on this site is directed at people of color not the other way around. I see it as white people hurt over the fact that we are running things now. Give us our chance to shine, dont hate. We cant do any worse than the last 200 years of oppression. Let us put people on the supreme court that are sympathetic to our troubles. Let us reinterpret the constition to help all people. Not the rich and white that can afford good lawyers. Let us have the healthcare and education that you all have had. We gave the indians money and land, we deserve at least that much. What is good about this country was built on the back of slaves and migrant workers. You need to get out more, this is the belief of most people now. We have our change, now let us have our hope!!!
Lets look at countries ran by black people. Take Haiti for example. They are a mess of a country, so many problems. You got it half right that blacks are running things now, since Odumba is half black, if that. IF you want the healthcare and education that whites have, its called striving for it. Get a job where you can afford to pay for it. Actually pay attention and attend classes so you can get good grades, GRADUATE, go to a good college, and get a good job that will enable you to pay for healthcare. This country was built on the backs of slaves, but defended by soldiers, so that argument doesn't fly. All the chances are there for the taking, but people don't want to turn their backs on their ghetto mentality, so the cycle continues. ITs not the white mans fault, it is your own that you cannot get out of the squalor that you are in
Break

Lake City, FL

#58 May 24, 2009
Black and Proud wrote:
Just because hes in a video doesnt make him a criminal. How do they even know the gun was real. Just another good palm beach boy railroaded by an unjust system.
I teach at a school in palm beach. My love for teaching was inspired by my love for hip hop and rap. Anyone ever think that maybe this boy could have a positive influence on kids, maybe as a elementary school music teacher? I got lucky, I was never touched by the system, I got my chance. Maybe he deserves one?
We have no problems turning killers coming back from Iraq into teachers, why cant we do that with our youth? Oh, thats right, they are the wrong color!
The difference between a person coming back from Iraq getting a job, and a killer getting a job is that the person coming back from Iraq killed in the service of his country, not the service of the ghetto. The difference is what they killed for. Kill or be killed, or kill because you want something the other has, because they disrespected you, because they ratted you out...I could go on. You are comparing apples to a.s.s. holes
Black and Proud

Deerfield Beach, FL

#60 May 24, 2009
what wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really that ignorant? And once again, you teach school in Palm Beach?
No I am not ignorant.
I am a teacher.(history) Is there something wrong with a proud black man teaching kids? As the recent election has shown, nothing can hold us back if we are determined and persevere, that is what I teach the children in my care.
Break

Lake City, FL

#61 May 24, 2009
Black and Proud wrote:
<quoted text>
No I am not ignorant.
I am a teacher.(history) Is there something wrong with a proud black man teaching kids? As the recent election has shown, nothing can hold us back if we are determined and persevere, that is what I teach the children in my care.
There is nothing wrong with being proud to teach. God knows there is not enough good teachers in Broward or Palm Beach. You sit behind your computer and call white people racist, but have you looked at any of your posts? You claim that the white mans foot is on your neck. You seem to be doing fine. Have you helped any other black person get out of their lifestyle in the ghetto? There are the same oppertunities, if not more for black kids to get an education. I cannot tell you how many scholarships I could not get because I was white. Does that seem fair, just because I am white, I cannot get a grant to further my education? Every single post you have written claims that whites are holding blacks back. What ever happed to Bill Cosby after the speech he made to the blacks that they need to start helping themselves and stop blaming others for where they are? Right after that speech, a black lady stood up and asked how Bill was going to help them. As far as Obama is concerned, good luck in your fatuation with him. Do you know how he made tons of money in Chicago? By throwing 'his people' out of their low income housing projects to line hiw own pockets with money. Do you love him less knowing that he is less than half black? You seem to have a deep seated resentment of white people, do you hold the same feelings about your savior Obama? Stop calling people racists, stop with blaming whites for all of the black peoples problems, and definately stop saying that the mans foot is on your neck. As much as you hate to think it, the black peoples problems are created by themselves, and they have to solve it themselves. Whitey ain't going to swoop down and bring more problems, the problems start at home
Not Again

Tucson, AZ

#62 May 25, 2009
He certainly is an actor. In his jail cell, next week, he will be performing Romeo and Bubba.
RARA

Sarasota, FL

#63 Oct 20, 2012
White People r the minority now days, these moves show the ignorance of some of our youths why do these dumb ass people got 2 fight? Let alone jump people 5 on 1. 10 on 1. Most of these cowards now days would rather shoot some one than be a man and fight it out 1 on 1. Cowards.... And they blame every one else for there problems I am a white man grew up in a normal low 2 middle class neighbor hood my 2 best friends r black men that grew up in the hood. The government shits on the middle class and all of us poor people. We have these punk ass people doing homeinvasions on familys and seniors what the fuck is wrong with these scumbags? How would these cowards like if someone robbed or jumped there mother or grandmother? I dont care if its my mom your mom or there mom or family. If i seen a black women, spanish, brown, white,yellow, purple what ever I would stick up 4 any women in disstress, and i might get my ass wopped, shot, or even killed. What ever. I am a man and shit happens if i had 2 give up my life 2 save any women or child, I would help in a blink of a eye, some of these youths need a real role model not these stupid ass coward gang bangers. Our fucking government needs 2 use our tax dollars alot better have community programs 4 our youths so they dont look up 2 these scumbag gangbangers, so these youths have some good role models these drug deallers use these kids and dont give a shit about them this is so sad. These kids r our future we all need 2 chang rich poor all together. To make a better future. And if our country wasnt so lazy and have such a poor work ethic maybe every one would have jobs instead of the mexicans working twice as hard as most white, black people. COME ON AMERICA LETS GET OUR HEADS OUT OF OUR ASSES AND MAKE A CHANGE FOR OUR FUTURE. These kids need some real role models, not these stupid gangbangers, bikers, mafia, drug dealers. Come on people lets make a change 4 our youths, THEY DESERVE IT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Palm Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Residents learn how to deal, get rid of iguanas (May '09) Jul 16 Bye bye 36
News Gardens 1800s church bell with mysterious histo... Jul 14 Betty Luckey 1
News Miami-Dade to Vote on a Conversion Therapy Ban ... Jul 14 Shirtless-Jerry 18
Veteran in desperate need Jul 7 IraqVet 2
News Cats poisoned by antifreeze mixed with food (Jan '08) Jul 3 Sunnysideup 428
FHP Troop L under investigation by Internal Aff... (Dec '09) Jul 2 Linford 8
paul's motel 5445 lake worth rd greenacres -drugs (Nov '13) Jun 28 Been there 36

West Palm Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Palm Beach Mortgages