Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

#1314 Sep 29, 2012
Ryan is pushing for SS.to Wall Street. We just had a good example just a couple of years ago as to why that would be a disaster for retirements. Memory of his lacking or perhaps lacking in other areas. One example; a disregard for responsibility to his senior citizens safety net. Perhaps Vegas could give SS. better odds than the elitist Wall Street's? Vouchers for the Vultures; Medicare? Now there is an obvious stacked deck corruption scenario. Consider insurance companies will know, before any one, how much is in the voucher. In no time at all, they will require 10% more than what is in voucher. Then 20%, Then 30% and so on and so on. Voucher in short time becomes nothing more than a discount coupon. One other fact that comes up. Why would they take this strategy for your health and retirement security if it is not for the continuous demise of your benefits. Cost of course, will continue to rise, as your new republican system shrinks in its responsibilities to their constituents. Dispersion of laborers productivity continues to increase to favor a minority of populace. That 59% of the senior populace voted for candidates of this nature to seek the demise of our seniors is a clear indication that they are not capable to be making the correct decision's for investment scenarios. Ryan and Rubio ,Bachman and most of the Right Wing republican indicate that they will seek to rob from the Seniors of our populace to advance their greed..
&# 65532; &# 65532;
F M Jerry

Savannah, GA

#1315 Sep 29, 2012
Bernard, I like the name Bernard, I am a graduate
of Bernard Baruch College of the City of N. Y.

Social Security is a hedge against another great depression for which Paul Ryan has absolutely no clue. He has no knowlege as to the reasoning that took place whereby much legislation was enacted.

Paul Ryan needs to take a course in American History. Is he even twenty one?

Get rid of the fraud before getting rid of the program, to me makes more sense.
JesseSharptonWri ght

Lakewood, NJ

#1316 Sep 29, 2012
F M Jerry wrote:
<quoted text>
I was too busy watching the NFL billionaires (fools of themselves)make a debacle of pro football. As usual and customary billionaires get stuck on go or is that stuck
on "ego" and it takes them too much time to set there ego's aside.
So the entire public has to suffer and wait until they get there acts together. I wouldn't want Goodell job in a billion years.
Make no mistake, Romney will be the same and get us nowhere but lost again.
Better to hope for change, as the fools did in 2008, than to vote for incompetence, as the fools did in both 2000, 2004 and 2008. At least in 2000 and 2008, the fools had hope. In 2004, they showed how foolish it was to vote Bush a second term of incompetence, and in 2012, it will be a repeat of 2004, if the fools vote Obama a second term of incompetence. History repeats itself, unless voters wake up, as they did in 1980, when they chose to NOT give Jimma Carter a second term of incompetence.
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

#1318 Sep 30, 2012
VET wrote:
With O Bama your parents go to jail with Romney they go to the cemetary.
Vet; Your comment on people going to jail for lack of payment to Health Care is false. Even your Captain America FINALLY admits to their distorted accusations on that. http://youtu.be/WKH5rLVhxK4 As for burial insurance is all you need with republican Health Care is closer to the truth. Observe their Health Care as described by the Tea party; http://youtu.be/6ik4f1dRbP8
As you can deduce this Health Care would produce higher demand for burial services. Prefer Obamacare…
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

#1321 Sep 30, 2012
VET wrote:
Like I said with O Bama dening cost of living raise and mandtory health care veterans and old people can't afford it so they go to jail. Romney just strts WW III with his ignorance.
Vet; Your comment on people going to jail for lack of payment to Health Care is false. Even your Captain America FINALLY admits to their distorted accusations on that. http://youtu.be/WKH5rLVhxK4 As for burial insurance is all you need with republican Health Care is closer to the truth. Observe their Health Care as described by the Tea party; http://youtu.be/6ik4f1dRbP8
As you can deduce this Health Care would produce higher demand for burial services. Prefer Obamacare… Oh as for not getting a raise to S.S. that’s false. In spite of republicans obstructions Obama got it through.
JesseSharptonWri ght

Lakewood, NJ

#1322 Sep 30, 2012
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
As you can deduce this Health Care would produce higher demand for burial services. Prefer Obamacare… Oh as for not getting a raise to S.S. that’s false. In spite of republicans obstructions Obama got it through.
ObamaSCARE: The end of adequate healthcare for all Americans, especially those who have worked so hard to actually earn it for themselves and their families.
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

#1326 Oct 1, 2012
PAGE 3 N.Y, Times
The single biggest fund-raiser is John Morgan, a Florida-based lawyer. He has collected more than $1.7 million for Mr. Obama’s re-election or for the Democratic National Committee, making him one of the campaign’s biggest bundlers nationwide. He has also raised money for Elizabeth Warren, the Massachusetts Democrat running for the United States Senate. Ms. Warren served as interim head of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, also created as part of the Dodd-Frank law.
Mr. Morgan, in an interview, said his support for Mr. Obama and Ms. Warren was entirely motivated by his admiration for their leadership in Washington. But his fund-raising blitz occurred just as he was expanding his personal injury and trial law practice into the whistle-blower field, with a television advertising campaign and new Web site, named whistle-blower-attorneys.com .
“America is full of crooks who are defrauding the government and investors every day,” Mr. Morgan said.“We are talking about billions of dollars in ill-gotten gains. We win one case and it will pay for our entire national advertising budget.”
Sean McKessy, a former corporate attorney who leads the new S.E.C. Whistleblower Office, said he welcomed the support of the outside lawyers. Whistle-blowers get paid only if the claim is substantiated and results in a fine of at least $1 million — meaning there is no incentive to flood the agency with frivolous complaints.
“There is an extraordinary important role that good lawyers that understand the regulatory process can play,” Mr. McKessy said, adding that individuals can also submit a tip without hiring a lawyer at all, although many do.
At a recent gathering of whistle-blower lawyers at a Washington hotel, several hundred of them sipped on glasses of wine and cocktails as they began a series of meetings with senior officials from the Justice Department, the S.E.C. and Medicare programs — as well as Mr. McKessy — to compare strategies on how to bring in more corporate wrongdoers.
“The way you get more hunting dogs showing up is you feed them,” said Patrick Burns, director of communications at a group that calls itself Taxpayers Against Fraud, the legal industry group that sponsored the conference.“And the Justice Department is cooking with Crisco right now.”

Obivious who is for Main Street USA and who just wants to sweep the 47% of our USA under the bus.
Obamasharpton

Lakewood, NJ

#1327 Oct 1, 2012
Bernard Forand wrote:
PAGE 3 N.Y, Times
The single biggest fund-raiser is John Morgan, a Florida-based lawyer. He has collected more than $1.7 million for Mr. Obama’s re-election or for the Democratic National Committee, making him one of the campaign’s biggest bundlers nationwide. He has also raised money for Elizabeth Warren, the Massachusetts Democrat running for the United States Senate. Ms. Warren served as interim head of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, also created as part of the Dodd-Frank law.
Mr. Morgan, in an interview, said his support for Mr. Obama and Ms. Warren was entirely motivated by his admiration for their leadership in Washington. But his fund-raising blitz occurred just as he was expanding his personal injury and trial law practice into the whistle-blower field, with a television advertising campaign and new Web site, named whistle-blower-attorneys.com .
“America is full of crooks who are defrauding the government and investors every day,” Mr. Morgan said.“We are talking about billions of dollars in ill-gotten gains. We win one case and it will pay for our entire national advertising budget.”
Sean McKessy, a former corporate attorney who leads the new S.E.C. Whistleblower Office, said he welcomed the support of the outside lawyers. Whistle-blowers get paid only if the claim is substantiated and results in a fine of at least $1 million — meaning there is no incentive to flood the agency with frivolous complaints.
“There is an extraordinary important role that good lawyers that understand the regulatory process can play,” Mr. McKessy said, adding that individuals can also submit a tip without hiring a lawyer at all, although many do.
At a recent gathering of whistle-blower lawyers at a Washington hotel, several hundred of them sipped on glasses of wine and cocktails as they began a series of meetings with senior officials from the Justice Department, the S.E.C. and Medicare programs — as well as Mr. McKessy — to compare strategies on how to bring in more corporate wrongdoers.
“The way you get more hunting dogs showing up is you feed them,” said Patrick Burns, director of communications at a group that calls itself Taxpayers Against Fraud, the legal industry group that sponsored the conference.“And the Justice Department is cooking with Crisco right now.”
Obivious who is for Main Street USA and who just wants to sweep the 47% of our USA under the bus.
Thanks to Obama, the USA has remained under the bus for 4 long years again. The bus will be taking the incompetent Obama back to Chicago in January, and the citizens can again shout, "Free at Last..."...
Idiot Harbin

Panama City, FL

#1333 Oct 2, 2012
Mammaaaaaaa themean old men don't like me and won't let me play with them anymore. Bawbawbawhahah
Harbin is trying to rid the world of the sheep so he can tke their place. Bay County where men are men and sheep are nervious as hell. BAWBAWhahahaha But since he is a bigot they have to be WHITE sheep. Harbin's favorite acation spot is Broke Back Mountain. He is also overly fond of certain banjo music.
YouPottyMouthBio tch

United States

#1335 Oct 2, 2012
You are a perverted, libel spewing, identity thieving, CORRUPT COINTELPRO OPERATIVE that is the subject of multiple criminal complaints filed with Bay County Sheriff Frank McKeithen and BCSO Cyber Crime Unit Investigator Steven Jencks who has no plausible deniability left as to why you have not been arrested!
WOW

Panama City, FL

#1337 Oct 2, 2012
And it is Miss Harbin again using her YouPottyMouthBio tech id. Sounds like you are the pervert. Wearing dresses, wigs, and hills. Guess CartoonCharacter was right. Makes you get hot when people let the unknowing know aboout you doesn't it? I guess Harbin since you keep calling the Sheriff and everyone a pervert and claiming they don't do their job and claiming you know all the facts to solve all the crimes since the 10000 bc flood they figure there is nothing left for them to do. Oh there is that one little thing call a crime that need to be committed and at this point you are the only one who has committed any crimes. Come on Sheriff arrest this piece of sh8t Harbin and get his wish of been back with bubba fullfilled.
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

#1340 Oct 2, 2012
Have you had enough of republicans that threw our 47% under the bus. Holding our wages flat since 1970 and chip chip away at our rights. Women's Rights, Laborer's Rights, Voters Rights, and so on. Does this sound famailiar to the 47% with 4 decades of flat wages. Wages for the 1% grew over 200% in those decades where the 47% grew at 15% take out inflation and your running less than flat.
This is what happens with increasing inequality,

Polarization of the labor force. Collapse of good jobs has been in affect for the last 25 years. Wages have gone down, increasing disparity of inequality in favor of the 1%. Creating a downward spiral for the middle class laborer.
Presently as an example; Single earner of family of two children, in good health, manages to work 40 hours per week,{Presently Average working hours for Americans is at 34 hours} at a wage above minimum {$8.50/hr} Pays S.S. which reduces his earnings to $8.00. Yearly income is $16,640 for 2080 hr’s of labor.
Pays no income tax but his employer charges him $200 a month for health insurance, to cover entire family and employer picks up remaining $550 cost per month of the cost to health insurance. This results in a take home pay $14,240 a year. Luck on his side, finds an apartment for $700 month with all utilities included. Now this reduces yearly earnings to $5,840 to cover all family cost for the year. Add in a car with fuel, insurance and maintenance at $3,000 per year and what remains is $2840. Under $3.00 per individual per day. No entertainment and no buffer zone for accidents or lost of wages.
Along comes the “Great Recession” Safety nets cut! Miss rent due to loss wages and homelessness looms.
One Example of nets being cut and their affect; Many states cut child care. Average monthly child care for two children $1,433 per month to be subtracted from the $2,840 a month families income. Results in $1.30 per, person per day!
Republicans did this and continue to seek it.
JesseSharptonWri ght

Lakewood, NJ

#1341 Oct 2, 2012
Bernard Forand wrote:
Have you had enough of republicans that threw our 47% under the bus. Holding our wages flat since 1970 and chip chip away at our rights. Women's Rights, Laborer's Rights, Voters Rights, and so on. Does this sound famailiar to the 47% with 4 decades of flat wages. Wages for the 1% grew over 200% in those decades where the 47% grew at 15% take out inflation and your running less than flat.
This is what happens with increasing inequality,
Polarization of the labor force. Collapse of good jobs has been in affect for the last 25 years. Wages have gone down, increasing disparity of inequality in favor of the 1%. Creating a downward spiral for the middle class laborer.
Presently as an example; Single earner of family of two children, in good health, manages to work 40 hours per week,{Presently Average working hours for Americans is at 34 hours} at a wage above minimum {$8.50/hr} Pays S.S. which reduces his earnings to $8.00. Yearly income is $16,640 for 2080 hr’s of labor.
Pays no income tax but his employer charges him $200 a month for health insurance, to cover entire family and employer picks up remaining $550 cost per month of the cost to health insurance. This results in a take home pay $14,240 a year. Luck on his side, finds an apartment for $700 month with all utilities included. Now this reduces yearly earnings to $5,840 to cover all family cost for the year. Add in a car with fuel, insurance and maintenance at $3,000 per year and what remains is $2840. Under $3.00 per individual per day. No entertainment and no buffer zone for accidents or lost of wages.
Along comes the “Great Recession” Safety nets cut! Miss rent due to loss wages and homelessness looms.
One Example of nets being cut and their affect; Many states cut child care. Average monthly child care for two children $1,433 per month to be subtracted from the $2,840 a month families income. Results in $1.30 per, person per day!
Republicans did this and continue to seek it.
You're in the 47%...IQ.
This is it

Lawrenceville, GA

#1342 Oct 2, 2012
JesseSharptonWright wrote:
<quoted text> You're in the 47%...IQ.
ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE! Excuse me! It's my pleasure and duty Per E pluribus enum out of many we are one.... The Judge in Pennsylvania just turn down the Nasty Republican voter ID Law! Pennsylvania Will Remain Blue!
I HAVENT DREAM OF NOTHING ELSE FOR YEARS
JesseSharptonWri ght

Lakewood, NJ

#1343 Oct 2, 2012
This is it wrote:
<quoted text>
ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE! Excuse me! It's my pleasure and duty Per E pluribus enum out of many we are one.... The Judge in Pennsylvania just turn down the Nasty Republican voter ID Law! Pennsylvania Will Remain Blue!
I HAVENT DREAM OF NOTHING ELSE FOR YEARS
Why does the use of a double negative from an uneducated and ignorant Obama worshipper not surprise me? Bwhahahahahahahahahahahaha...
AhHa

Panama City, FL

#1349 Oct 4, 2012
no law wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a bunch of perverted pedophiles think its alright to house a bunch of little boys and offer them out to all your sick perverted friends like picking a salad off a smorgsboard.
Bimbo Bondi and her limp wristed governor who is spending all his spare time right now trying to block the testimony of a former state high ranking and now discruntled former employee regarding the Lt governor's lesbian love affair in her state office building. Today's motto if you can't piss on it, just cover it up!
STFU Harbin. You loved it when you wereon the receiving end. Don't worry Bubba still is waiting on you. Of course big green say tell you sparky is waiting too.
David W Harbin Panamaed

United States

#1354 Oct 5, 2012
You don't understand the circumstances VET.
My dad was a Vet of WWII and Korea who was one of the most honest and patriotic men I ever knew and this sicko perverted stalker COINTEKORO OPERATIVE WHO MODERATES THI SITE posted libelous perverted "hate speech" and continually stalks me to try to cover up MIRDERS, FRAUD, EXTORTION AND MANY OTHER OVERT ACTS OF RACKETEERING!
It also protects and defends a sleeper cell of the Muslim Brotherhood that is involved with ILLEGAL PILL MILL ACTIVITIES AND MUCH MOORE:
woopie doooo

Tampa, FL

#1355 Oct 5, 2012
David W Harbin Panamaed wrote:
You don't understand the circumstances VET.
My dad was a Vet of WWII and Korea who was one of the most honest and patriotic men I ever knew and this sicko perverted stalker COINTEKORO OPERATIVE WHO MODERATES THI SITE posted libelous perverted "hate speech" and continually stalks me to try to cover up MIRDERS, FRAUD, EXTORTION AND MANY OTHER OVERT ACTS OF RACKETEERING!
It also protects and defends a sleeper cell of the Muslim Brotherhood that is involved with ILLEGAL PILL MILL ACTIVITIES AND MUCH MOORE:
SHUCKS DAVE ------ BUNCH OF US BEEN THERE WITH HEROIC 'OLD DAD'
David W Harbin Panamaed

United States

#1356 Oct 5, 2012
"Old Dad" is dead.
Died in January just after False Flag 911.
Panamaed

United States

#1360 Oct 5, 2012
If you want to see how these CORRUPT COINTELPRO OPERATIVES stalk and threaten go to Panama City News Topix and look down the list of discussions and check out the user names of the anonymous stalkers....it is a clear pattern...it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what is going on and who is behind it.

http://www.topix.com/city/panama-city-fl

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Palm Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Turnkey Auto Group, Inc. Fri martinez martin 2
i hate other black people with a passion but im... (Dec '11) Thu thetruthhurts 13
Riviera Beach Music Thread (Oct '13) Thu Musikologist 5
Lake Worth Music Thread (Oct '13) Thu Musikologist 5
Dr. Nancy Styles, Palm Beach County Schools Thu A Parent 7
Review: Peter J Phillips Plumbing Consultant Dec 16 kevinb632001 1
Local resident SCAMED me out of $1500.00 +10% i... Dec 15 DISGUSTED 1
West Palm Beach Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

West Palm Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

West Palm Beach News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in West Palm Beach