One man dead in Riviera Beach shooting

There are 18 comments on the Jun 26, 2010, Palm Beach Post story titled One man dead in Riviera Beach shooting. In it, Palm Beach Post reports that:

The shooting took place around 9 p.m. in the parking lot of Club B & C at 1117 Broadway, Riviera Beach Police Department spokeswoman Rose Anne Brown said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Palm Beach Post.

indian

Hollywood, FL

#1 Jun 29, 2010
R.i.p you will be missed but never forgotten. :(
FLgirl

Palm Beach Gardens, FL

#2 Jun 29, 2010
RIP He was a good man. I wish it never happened.
Empress_C

Dallas, TX

#3 Jun 29, 2010
Still cnt believe dis shhh... It wuz like I saw u a few wks ago & now 2 hear seh yuh gone. Dats crazy, but will surly b missed alot by me 4 sure. May u're soul rest in peace. We'll sure meet again.:^^^((((
trini

West Palm Beach, FL

#4 Jun 29, 2010
R.I.P shotta. This is so sad. You will always be remembered.You were a great person and i am happy i had a chance to get to know you.
nieces and nephews

Hollywood, FL

#5 Jun 29, 2010
R.I.P may your soul rest in peace you will never be forgotten its gonna be like your still with us always in your mind were gonna miss you
indian

Hollywood, FL

#6 Jun 29, 2010
indian wrote:
R.i.p you will be missed but never forgotten.:(
*MAY ur soul REST IN PEACE before the devil knows ur dead.
trini

West Palm Beach, FL

#7 Jun 30, 2010
QUESTION: Does anyone know what funeral home he is at? i would like to say my final goodbye but it is impossible to find him without his legal name.If you have any info please please write back A.S.A.P. Thanx in advance Close friend of his.
Lolie

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#8 Jun 30, 2010
trini wrote:
QUESTION: Does anyone know what funeral home he is at? i would like to say my final goodbye but it is impossible to find him without his legal name.If you have any info please please write back A.S.A.P. Thanx in advance Close friend of his.
I was told he will be going back to Jamiaca for burial.
lovelyj

West Palm Beach, FL

#9 Jun 30, 2010
trini wrote:
Im just learning what happened i believe his real name was Carvel but i never knew his last name,i know he didnt have relatives here i feel so bad cuz i havent spoken to him in months but he was a very sweet man.
daneighboor

Hollywood, FL

#10 Jun 30, 2010
I love you Carvel Williams was his name... him ma neighboor... may he rest in peace... he did plenty good things for me, and was a very humble down to earth man... wish to see him again
TRINI

West Palm Beach, FL

#11 Jun 30, 2010
Thanks alot for all your help, I knew his name was Carvel williams Aka shotta, but was not certain that was his legal name due to Immigration being at the site the night he was killed!! All i can say....is the person/people who did this....KARMA IS A BITCH. Shotta you were truly a great person to know, and i'm sorry it happened to you.You of all people did not deserve this... R.I.P
TRINI

West Palm Beach, FL

#12 Jun 30, 2010
trini wrote:
I found out today that he will be sent back to Jamaica for his funeral.This is so messed up. I can only hope that my family and i have a chance to say goodbye before he goes back to Jamaica.:(((
stlucianchick

Bridgetown, Barbados

#13 Jul 2, 2010
Carvel Anthony Williams you will surely be missed by me. i still can't believe you gone. it hurts so bad that i am so far away that i can't see your face one more time.You were a great friend to me.i will never 4get you. MAY YOUR SOUL REST IN THE ARMS OF THE ANGELS.
nieces and nephews

Lake Worth, FL

#14 Jul 3, 2010
question.does anyone know what is going on with SHOTTA any viewing or any any info will help today made it 1 week whats going on:(
Mistri

Palm Beach Gardens, FL

#16 Jul 22, 2010
I love him and miss him dearly! He will forever sing in my heart! I saw him the day before and he sang the set for me that he was supposed to do that night. I know he sang it for the angels. Such a beautiful person,..gone way too soon. RIP Shotta :(

I would give anything to get my hands on some of his recordings. If anyone knows who I can contact please let me know! I only dealt with him in the music business and I don't know anyone or anything about his personal life. I want to make a CD of his works...that was his dream.
Raheema

West Palm Beach, FL

#17 Sep 10, 2010
Hey ladies Shotta left behind 4 great kids and if you really cared for him, care for them. Hit me up and I'll tell you how. saudifrazier@hotmail.com
The realest chick

UK

#18 Feb 23, 2011
I knew shotta very well from ja he was a very close friend of mine. I still can't believe your gone I know its been years we haven't spoken but I feel better knowing you are resting with the angels. I remember the last time I spoke to him in 2000 he was a funny guy! Sleep tight my darling the wicked them shall never prevail whenever I am in ja I will vist his place of rest still can't believe.
raheema

United States

#21 Nov 11, 2012
Mistri wrote:
I love him and miss him dearly! He will forever sing in my heart! I saw him the day before and he sang the set for me that he was supposed to do that night. I know he sang it for the angels. Such a beautiful person,..gone way too soon. RIP Shotta :(
I would give anything to get my hands on some of his recordings. If anyone knows who I can contact please let me know! I only dealt with him in the music business and I don't know anyone or anything about his personal life. I want to make a CD of his works...that was his dream.
There's a video of when Elephant man was in concert in Riviera Beach ironically Carvel and the killer is singing on it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Palm Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Fantasys Of Palm Beach (Sep '11) 19 hr Michigan rules 10
News Palm Beach Police Arrest Two Women in Prostitut... Fri joe 7
News Tips on caring for your aging parents (Feb '14) Apr 23 Go Blue Forever 10
News PHOTOS: Cuba pictures show different sides of l... Apr 22 Doc Proper 1
News Curly-Tailed Lizard Population Threatens Native... (Mar '08) Apr 18 Go Blue Forever 147
News Florida doctor in NJ political corruption scand... Apr 17 Black Annie 1
News Arrest made in deadly WPB shooting near Mystiqu... (Jun '09) Apr 14 quikdraw 5
More from around the web

West Palm Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]