Patrick

Bloomington, IN

#1 Oct 7, 2012
Im a very hard worker. I,l do anything for work I have 2 kids and i always tell them everyting will be ok But the fack is it not but i hide it from them. I would do anything for work at any pay.Please help me
Patrick

Bloomington, IN

#2 Oct 7, 2012
please help me. i will do anyting
Patrick

Bloomington, IN

#3 Oct 7, 2012
Lost my power and the worst part i have to move.
Patrick

Bloomington, IN

#4 Oct 7, 2012
Alot of whats going on with my kids and i I dont wish on anyone It took me alot to talk about this online but i have realy nowere elae to go.
ex Democrat

Golconda, IL

#5 Oct 7, 2012
Patrick wrote:
Alot of whats going on with my kids and i I dont wish on anyone It took me alot to talk about this online but i have realy nowere elae to go.
I don't have a job for you. I wish I did. What I can do is pray for you. I have been at that hopeless point. It sounds like so little but I will pray for you right now. God has always made a way when there seemed to be no way. Try a church. Often they can help or know where you might get help. These are hard times in America and it isn't going to get better. We need to love and care for one another.
Democrat

AOL

#6 Oct 8, 2012
I'm sorry you are in such dire straights. Contact your local churches for immediate assistance. If you have lost electricity and about to loose your home or apartment you need to contact DHS as soon as possible for food and housing, especially if children are involved.

Most assistance programs require you volunteer or work for your benefits. Many places hire through these volunteer work programs like local sanitation or city and state recycling centers. While working for benefits you can still apply for fast food jobs, restaurant,hotels, gas station, sanitation they are always hiring. Also large box retail stores start taking applications for Christmas help this time of year. It may be low wage but it will feed you until something better comes along. Good luck.
patrick

Bloomington, IN

#7 Oct 8, 2012
Thank you for your thoughts very kind I dont have a computer I walk to the libery were i also look for jobs Yhank you so much for praying for me and my kids. after working for the village for 15 years never thought this could happen to anyone. thank you and God Bless.
patrick

Bloomington, IN

#8 Oct 8, 2012
evry place i go all funds are depleaded. i have tryed the churchs and even there haveing hard times. so Im just trying all the options i can right now even praying to god as i always have.....e-mail [email protected]
ex Democrat

Golconda, IL

#9 Oct 8, 2012
Sorry Patrick. Yes , these are hard times for churches too. Fewer people working mean fewer funds. Try your nearest health department. How old are your children? There is a USDA program called WIC for young children. My heart is truly broken. I wish I could think of more to do. I am far away or I would Bring you some groceries . Find a soup kitchen if you can and talk to the utility companies and explain your situation. They may know of a program that helps. In Illinois we have an energy assistance program that will help in emergency's if you receive a cut off notice and you have limited income. Unfortunately, you are better off very rich or very poor now. The only real security is for the indigent w/ children . If you work anymore you are penalized by the greed and waste of this government that is burying our young families and kids in crippling debt. what area of the city are you in? Perhaps some one might know of a job or be willing to help. People are scared anymore because of criminals and scammers. Hugs and prayers. Praying for a miracle. Wish you were closer. Where I am from we ,know our neighbors and see this doesn't happen. We better as a nation take care of each other as the need is greater then the Government and the church can meet.
ex Democrat

Golconda, IL

#10 Oct 8, 2012
You might also list on here and else where, your work experience and any training you have had. You can go by or call campaign offices. Maybe they have some jobs. They might be temporary but lead to another job. Hang in there. Don't give up.
patrick

Bloomington, IN

#11 Oct 9, 2012
Thank you for your input. you are very special and kind words but with all the unions in the chicago area. I do have friend in florida if i could just save up enough money to get there i could go to work with a friend. He owns carpet cleaning co. his name is rick flecher. Madison is 15 and Myles is 12. Ijust hope something happins soon i wish i had family. i allready know i have god. well i have to go my time is running out on the computer at the libery. have to go home make sure everything is ok. PS thank you for making me feel good.
Patrick

Bloomington, IN

#12 Oct 10, 2012
I dont have a resume I did graduate high school.I got a job working for pubic works and had broke my neck once. and had six neck surgarys and becouse of the liabilty they had to let me go. That realy hurt. So i went back to school and took Supervisory Managment. So i got hired on as a manager of a 500 unit mobile home park were my dutys included being responsible for five workers mantaning street lights, electric to the new homes sewews, storm sewers, repaving driveways and streets gutting grass and snow plowing. For the most part it was a very demanding jow witch i enjoyed,it was a 24/7 job being a manager.that job i did for about 8 years. the owner hired a family and that i enjoy member to take over the job and the was after i got done training him. but i had no hard feeling. they were always good to me.So at that time i went out on my own started my own business doing rehab work inside and out . I was lucky i hooked up with a bank and it seemlike all i did was work the money was good but the work slowed down and that was about the end of that..
Patrick

Bloomington, IN

#13 Oct 10, 2012
ex Democrat wrote:
You might also list on here and else where, your work experience and any training you have had. You can go by or call campaign offices. Maybe they have some jobs. They might be temporary but lead to another job. Hang in there. Don't give up.
ex democort if know anyone looking for someone very dependable and honest in the past and future and a hard worker I just want to make my kids happy Madison 15 and Myles 12 becouse they always made me happy even when I,m down... Thank You
ex Democrat

Golconda, IL

#14 Oct 11, 2012
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>ex democort if know anyone looking for someone very dependable and honest in the past and future and a hard worker I just want to make my kids happy Madison 15 and Myles 12 becouse they always made me happy even when I,m down... Thank You
Patrick,

It sounds like you have a good resume/ work history. I hate to hear of your circumstances. I can tell you that there are lots of high paying jobs in North Dakota right now. They can't get enough workers. It is long hours and it gets cold there but you make great money! A good friend of mine went up there and is making about $ 6,000/mo. Rent is high but his boss helped w/ rent and he shared a place w/ a couple of other guys. Even if you didn't want to stay it might be a way to make enough money to help re-locate your family. You also might apply at nursing homes or. Hospitals. They often need the kind of skills you have. If you might be interested in working in N. Dakota. I could probably get you information on
applying and a number of my friend who can tell you what it is like. Please know, I will be praying for you and your girls. It is hard out there. I hate you don't have extended family for support. Being a widow w/ children who are off in another far away state, I miss that family support. You ought to find a church you like and attend. I know it is hard to walk in but they are usually an amazing support and are a good way to hear of other jobs etc. One q/ a youth group could be a free source of recreation for your girls and help you all through this stressful time. My church is awesome . They have become my extended family and I couldn't make it w/o there support. Praying for these hard times to end but I fear the America we knew has been ruined by debt. Our poor kids are born into debt w/ their first breath now for the first time in history . Your daughters will be the first generation since the founding of our nation to do worse them their parents. Hang in there. I am glad I could help. I wish I could do more.
Patrick

Bloomington, IN

#15 Oct 11, 2012
Yhank you for all your support. and God Bless.
patrick

Bloomington, IN

#17 Oct 13, 2012
Please help me I will do anything for a job. And who ever hires me will not regret it. so please help i have never begged before but i am now. i just never thought i would hurt this bad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Palm Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News new Are Disney Princesses hurting your kid's se... 23 min Fundies R Mentall... 46
i like 19 year old manpussy stover marine good ... Tue John 2
News Another lawyer added to Raja defense Jun 28 Deliverance Banjo 2
News Florida rabbi loses job after helping lead Trum... Jun 28 bernhard rosenberg 2
Three Lawyers, Minus Two. Jun 26 Two Bar Complaints 1
Ron M. Ferris, City Manager, A Coward. Jun 26 B Guerriero 1
Local Lawyer, Sneaks work product, to opposing ... Jun 26 Gangsters in No C... 3

West Palm Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Palm Beach Mortgages