Paducah man arrested on 30-year-old r...

Paducah man arrested on 30-year-old rape charges

There are 235 comments on the The Paducah Sun Online Edition story from Jan 22, 2013, titled Paducah man arrested on 30-year-old rape charges. In it, The Paducah Sun Online Edition reports that:

It took McCracken County detectives only four days of investigating a 30-year-old rape case to make an arrest.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Paducah Sun Online Edition.

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Love Boobs

Tucker, GA

#1 Jan 24, 2013
Death chair for this peace of sh-t
Peg

AOL

#2 Jan 31, 2013
don't judge
sumthing not right

Herndon, VA

#4 Jan 31, 2013
Why she wait 30 years to tell? Somethings fishy about that!
mia

New York, NY

#5 Jan 31, 2013
Hopefully if he gets justice if he is innocent. If not..well...
NewYorkNewYork

Glen Cove, NY

#6 Feb 4, 2013
mia wrote:
Hopefully if he gets justice if he is innocent. If not..well...
It's kind of hard to get justice for his innocents when they have his taped confession...... jus sayin.
NewYorkNewYork

Glen Cove, NY

#7 Feb 4, 2013
sumthing not right wrote:
and just exactly who are you to assume that this is the first time she has ever said something?? Seems there could be something fishy about your assumptions?? But I know something that's not so FISHY....and that's the taped confession!....as well as a $100,000 bond! Judges usually don't set bonds THAT high based on assumptions and fishyness.... they setvit based on FACTS and EVIDENCE in the case....have you even stopped with all of your assumptions to think about any of that??
NewYorkNewYork

Glen Cove, NY

#8 Feb 4, 2013
Peg wrote:
don't judge
BEST.... post ever!!
BFF

Memphis, TN

#9 Feb 8, 2013
sumthing not right wrote:
Obviously you have never dealt with a traumatic event in your life. Most people who are abused as children take it to their grave...especially if they have confided in someone and that person did nothing. I was raped when I was 13 and I never told anyone until I knew I was safe...over 35 years later. Don't ever assume anything. It just makes you look like an a$$ in the end.
jusmr

Owensboro, KY

#10 Feb 10, 2013
Deserves to rot
Ernie

Fort Myers, FL

#11 Feb 10, 2013
Anything new on this case? Is Arunt still at the Crossbar Hotel attending the cornholers convention? I read on one of the post that was deleted this girl had even told her Pastor about this when it happened. Does anyone know if that is true?
NewYorkNewYork

Glen Cove, NY

#12 Feb 10, 2013
Ernie wrote:
Anything new on this case? Is Arunt still at the Crossbar Hotel attending the cornholers convention? I read on one of the post that was deleted this girl had even told her Pastor about this when it happened. Does anyone know if that is true?
Yes it is! His name is Harold Council. She was taken to see him when she was 12. He chose to do NOTHING ....except send her back to her rapist!!
NewYorkNewYork

Glen Cove, NY

#13 Feb 10, 2013
Feb28th he will appear before the Grand Jury. Until then he will remain in jail.
playa

Olive Branch, MS

#14 Feb 11, 2013
Actually she wasn't taken to the pastor until she was 16.... from the story I heard.
playa

Olive Branch, MS

#15 Feb 11, 2013
And then taken back to the rapistů
oldman

Grenada, MS

#16 Feb 12, 2013
Ernie wrote:
true
oldman

Grenada, MS

#17 Feb 12, 2013
NewYorkNewYork wrote:
Feb28th he will appear before the Grand Jury. Until then he will remain in jail.
yes
BFF

Memphis, TN

#18 Feb 24, 2013
Hey New York New York... If you know so much, then you should know he already went before the Grand Jury on Friday and more charges were added as well as his bond increased. Whose side are you on anyhow??
Intheknow

Noblesville, IN

#19 Feb 24, 2013
Whom are you talking about??
NewYorkNewYork

Glen Cove, NY

#20 Feb 25, 2013
BFF wrote:
Hey New York New York... If you know so much, then you should know he already went before the Grand Jury on Friday and more charges were added as well as his bond increased. Whose side are you on anyhow??
I was not aware that there were "sides"??
hmmm

Paducah, KY

#21 Feb 26, 2013
NewYorkNewYork and SonofArant are one in the same. Duh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hendron lone oak 3 min awful 1
Harper 2 6 min parent 34
Who is Tara Thompson? 11 min My opinion 2
beware 50 min Uhhhh 3
James Eizenga 1 hr Kaden Bolitar 9
law suit paducah police Brian Laird (Jul '14) 1 hr Hmmm.... 29
Wpsd 2 hr Channel 3 rocks 10

West Paducah Jobs

Personal Finance

West Paducah Mortgages