HAPPY

Calvert City, KY

#1 Mar 2, 2011
Anybody know anything about Tim Jones, he owns a country club?
Tim Jones

La Center, KY

#2 Mar 3, 2011
I heard he is a very nice man. He is very good looking, all of the ladies love him, and he is a big jimmy (if you know what I mean)
Tim Jones

La Center, KY

#3 Mar 3, 2011
Sorry, I meant to say he has a big jimmy.
Jackie

Calvert City, KY

#4 Mar 4, 2011
I don't think ur jimmy is that BIG or at least it wasn't lastnight!!!
Rosie

Calvert City, KY

#5 Mar 4, 2011
Yeah Jackie ur right its REALLY tiny!!!!!!
Rosie

Calvert City, KY

#6 Mar 4, 2011
also hes on match.com look him up
Tim Jones

La Center, KY

#7 Mar 4, 2011
I don't know why are you talking about me Jackie, I don't even know who you are. Also, I wasn't talking about my "jimmy", I was talking about Tim Jones...the one we are discussing.
Jackie

Calvert City, KY

#8 Mar 11, 2011
Tim Jones wrote:
I don't know why are you talking about me Jackie, I don't even know who you are. Also, I wasn't talking about my "jimmy", I was talking about Tim Jones...the one we are discussing.
OK Tim Jones is the name that came up when you posted your comment, if you not the Tim Jones how do you know about his Jimmy.
Tim Jones

La Center, KY

#9 Mar 13, 2011
Why do you say I know his name is Jimmy?
Rumour site r the devil

Paducah, KY

#10 Mar 21, 2011
People need to stop embarrassing themselves. When you wanna know something, go straight to the source and not stupidly ask the world for misinformation. Guess what, WHO REALLY CARES! Ask Tim Jones to his face, proof is in the pudding. This Topix sight is the devils playground. Lets all worry about ourselves first and make the world a better place to live. Have a great day to all of you.
got his number

Paducah, KY

#11 Mar 5, 2012
Tim jones is a loser/psychopath/stalker, he thinks he's educated and a business minded man. It's pathetic really.
Hello

Georgetown, KY

#12 Mar 20, 2012
got his number wrote:
Tim jones is a loser/psychopath/stalker, he thinks he's educated and a business minded man. It's pathetic really.
And who might you be? Talking trash behind a computer screen hmmm..Takes balls to do that..Tim has never stalked anyone,he is educated,and i would'nt really want to f**k with him if ya know what i mean! I seen him put a beatin down a couple guys in lex one night..
yung hill

Paducah, KY

#13 Sep 10, 2012
aye dont be talkin bout my daddy n**** idgaf who you are

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Biggest meth dealers in wky 5 min Fred 68
Emily Jaeger Williams 5 min Anonymous-J 2
Put an end to government entitlements 36 min Ledbetter 23
Tina dui 1 hr Wow 27
tessa cutrer 1 hr TessaCutrer 12
David Novetske 1 hr HesAnIdiot 39
Matthew Wade 1 hr Pontiac 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Paducah Mortgages