Police issue a Belleville bar summons...

Police issue a Belleville bar summonses, arrest 2 following brawl

There are 2 comments on the NorthJersey.com story from Feb 22, 2013, titled Police issue a Belleville bar summonses, arrest 2 following brawl. In it, NorthJersey.com reports that:

A Heckel Street bar was recently issued no less than eight summonses by police for an altercation earlier this month that spilled out onto the street, and resulted in a pair of arrests for assault on Belleville officers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NorthJersey.com.

silver lake

Hoboken, NJ

#1 Feb 23, 2013
black people dont know how to act, you cant bring them nowhere, heckel st is a little quiet area. Alot of italians live over there I am sure they were angry because they looked out their windows and saw black people fighting in the street. And then cops got assulted also. They should have went to a bar in east orange or newark where they belong.
Alexis

Belleville, NJ

#2 Mar 7, 2013
A little racist silver lake? Why don't you go back to where you came from? Look at the pot calling the kettle black!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Orange Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 hr Sam 72,041
Review: Hawthorne Towers (Aug '08) 9 hr anyomous 17
Review: City Line Realty Group LLC (Mar '10) Nov 28 Will Johnson 21
Chertoff keep Norcross Untouchable Nov 13 test 2
Local Politics Do you approve of Frank Sapienza as Mayor? Oct '17 Orna99 3
The sanctuary city gang is in West Orange Oct '17 Pugs 5
News Lt. Gov. candidate Sheila Oliver wants to hear ... Oct '17 Keisha 1

West Orange Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance