Cable TV battle brews City invites Ve...

Cable TV battle brews City invites Verizon to make pitch

There are 2 comments on the EagleTribune.com, North Andover, MA story from Feb 8, 2008, titled Cable TV battle brews City invites Verizon to make pitch. In it, EagleTribune.com, North Andover, MA reports that:

“I hear from many residents who are very satisfied with Comcast, but many others have expressed to me that they would like a choice of cable and Internet providers, and choice is what we are seeking to provide”

Comcast has had a monopoly for years in the city, but the cable television giant may soon have competition. via EagleTribune.com, North Andover, MA

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EagleTribune.com, North Andover, MA.

Patrick

Sudbury, MA

#1 Feb 12, 2008
Please God... Please give us something other than the rip-off that is Comcast

Since: Mar 08

Haverhill Massachusetts

#2 Mar 19, 2008
Agreed - regardless of the concerns over local access of Haverhill news, competition is something that is sorely needed in the city.

The current plan is not working and we need to open up the playing field.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Newbury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trial set for three Haverhill cops accused of c... (Mar '11) Nov 16 Nonya buzness 2
Local Politics Do you approve of James J. Fiorentini as ? Nov 8 Danilo Rosario 1
Police office Chad Larson (Aug '10) Aug '17 ChadL 5
Hallmark Job Opportunity in Rowley Jun '17 VictorOrians 1
mothers who lost custody from Judge Virginia M.... (Dec '14) Apr '17 TiredOfHerBias 2
Welcome Wagon? New to town (Dec '16) Apr '17 Reenee 2
Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-white (May '15) May '15 8496jdlg 1

West Newbury Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Newbury Mortgages