Wrestling star helps take down drunke...

Wrestling star helps take down drunken drivers

There are 1 comment on the EagleTribune.com, North Andover, MA story from Jun 6, 2009, titled Wrestling star helps take down drunken drivers. In it, EagleTribune.com, North Andover, MA reports that:

City police can soon thank pro wrestler John Cena and his family for helping them take drunken drivers off the street.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EagleTribune.com, North Andover, MA.

“Ive Never been lost.”

Since: Feb 08

#1 Jun 8, 2009

So are they going to buy digital testers. That can have a cap put on the end and be used over and over. Wich are about $119.95 a machine. And about 26 Dollars a box for the caps.

Or are they going to get a tubes you blow in. Record and throw away. About $7.00 per tube.

Either way, Its not going to STOP andy drunk drivers. Its only going to prove if they are drunk.

I guess it was a good thought though....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Newbury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trial set for three Haverhill cops accused of c... (Mar '11) Nov '17 Henry 3
Local Politics Do you approve of James J. Fiorentini as ? Nov '17 Danilo Rosario 1
Police office Chad Larson (Aug '10) Aug '17 ChadL 5
Hallmark Job Opportunity in Rowley (Jun '17) Jun '17 VictorOrians 1
Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-white (May '15) May '15 8496jdlg 1
News People: a few words with John Cena (Mar '09) May '13 coolgurs 902
News Ballot questions (Nov '12) Nov '12 same in Canada 1

West Newbury Jobs

Personal Finance

West Newbury Mortgages