Trial Begins In Drunk Driving Death O...

Trial Begins In Drunk Driving Death Of Pats Fan

There are 2 comments on the story from Sep 5, 2006, titled Trial Begins In Drunk Driving Death Of Pats Fan. In it, reports that:

A trial stemming from the death of a young man during a rowdy post-Super Bowl celebration gets under way in Boston today.Prosecutors say Stanley Filoma of Mattapan sped down Symphony Road when it was filled ...

Join the discussion below, or

Somerville, MA

#1 Sep 13, 2006
Stanley is a good person that made a big mistake under the influence. I knew him in high school. He's a good guy. He would never want to hurt anyone on purpose. For the rest of his life he'll regret his actions no matter what the outcome will be. We all made choices that we regret. I say we all deserve a second chance. Good luck Stan.

London, UK

#2 Jan 15, 2010
Too bad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Newbury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Haverhill residents rally behind homeowner figh... Oct 14 Theresa Marks 1
Well Hello Sep '16 curious 1
News Chad Austin Gets Reduced Sentenced In Hostage Case (Dec '06) Sep '16 Sister 64
Microsoft store offering Free YouthSpark Summer... Jun '16 mdunham 1
The local slumlord of Carriage Hill (Mar '11) May '16 Karmaisabitch 3
News Witch shop opens in downtown Amesbury (Apr '11) May '16 Barnabas 16
Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-white (May '15) May '15 8496jdlg 1

West Newbury Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Newbury Mortgages