Phils payback to Goebel with your tax...

Phils payback to Goebel with your tax dollars continue...

Posted in the West Mifflin Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jen Itilwarts

Fullerton, CA

#1 Nov 16, 2012
That's right, Phil is using your tax dollars to pay back Goebel and his cronies. The security company hired by the district tonight is owned by a few of Goebel's cronies from Glassport (including a police chief from one of the boros served by the South Allegheny School District). This board voted for the security contract that was $1-$2 more an hour than the other bids. Even better this company has only been in existence for 2 years and it's school experience is putting 2 guards in South Allegheny's stadium. Boy Phil, you blow out a good attorney with Maiello for a crooked attorney with ethics issues now you spend 2 bucks more an hour on each guard (which will cost the taxpayers 10s of thousands more dollars a year) for an inexperience security company. But they get to keep the same guards so we are paying more for what reason? Why Phil? Is George giving you a piece of the kick backs he is getting from the security company? Is he going to give you some of the money he is charging for suing the state over Duquesne? You know, the lawsuit the district will lose but you are willing to gamble with taxpayers dollars? Well George will win with his exorbitant legal fees. I am sure you are getting a taste coach. Brown paper bag for you Phil.
At least Shar's pet AFLAC felon and his girlfriend Mary Niederberger weren't there to cover it. Nothing to see, just wasting more money. I guess we can lay off a few more teachers.

If the district is paying more an hour for the same guards, it doesn't save money. Anyone who tells you that must have been taught math by Phil. Thanks for selling out the taxpayers to Goebel.
double down

West Mifflin, PA

#2 Nov 16, 2012
ask maiello wHy we aint paying his oVer inflated bills That doubled for No reason at aLL
leatherface

Wexford, PA

#3 Nov 18, 2012
Jen Itilwarts wrote:
That's right, Phil is using your tax dollars to pay back Goebel and his cronies. The security company hired by the district tonight is owned by a few of Goebel's cronies from Glassport (including a police chief from one of the boros served by the South Allegheny School District). This board voted for the security contract that was $1-$2 more an hour than the other bids. Even better this company has only been in existence for 2 years and it's school experience is putting 2 guards in South Allegheny's stadium. Boy Phil, you blow out a good attorney with Maiello for a crooked attorney with ethics issues now you spend 2 bucks more an hour on each guard (which will cost the taxpayers 10s of thousands more dollars a year) for an inexperience security company. But they get to keep the same guards so we are paying more for what reason? Why Phil? Is George giving you a piece of the kick backs he is getting from the security company? Is he going to give you some of the money he is charging for suing the state over Duquesne? You know, the lawsuit the district will lose but you are willing to gamble with taxpayers dollars? Well George will win with his exorbitant legal fees. I am sure you are getting a taste coach. Brown paper bag for you Phil.
At least Shar's pet AFLAC felon and his girlfriend Mary Niederberger weren't there to cover it. Nothing to see, just wasting more money. I guess we can lay off a few more teachers.
If the district is paying more an hour for the same guards, it doesn't save money. Anyone who tells you that must have been taught math by Phil. Thanks for selling out the taxpayers to Goebel.
who didn't see all this coming? All the school board members are either too stupid or cowardly to stand up to the Legend.
West Mifflin Homo

Clearfield, PA

#4 Nov 18, 2012
double down wrote:
ask maiello wHy we aint paying his oVer inflated bills That doubled for No reason at aLL
I West Mifflin Homo APPROVED THIS MESSAGE. YEAH BABY!
Pauline D

West Mifflin, PA

#5 Nov 18, 2012
leatherface wrote:
<quoted text>who didn't see all this coming? All the school board members are either too stupid or cowardly to stand up to the Legend.
This all You got?
LMAO
pathetic ,eh?
West Mifflin Homo

Clearfield, PA

#6 Nov 18, 2012
double down wrote:
I West Mifflin Homo APPROVED THIS MESSAGE. YEAH BABY!
Anita Hardon

Pittsburgh, PA

#7 Nov 18, 2012
yeah baby........... i got your dinner here betwenmy legs
Tax Payer

West Mifflin, PA

#8 Nov 19, 2012
With the new board and attorney, things are just plain awful. No free pool or home repairs on the taxpayer dime, no awards of no-bid contracts with excessive change orders, no blank checks for senior administrative staff restaurant bills, and no shadow jobs for politically-connected hacks. Things are certainly different with the new administration.
Herman K

West Mifflin, PA

#9 Nov 19, 2012
dOntforget all the confErence tRips on tax pAyer dollArs foR board memebrs
im gLad thE usleEs piEces of shIt are out of oFFice
Law Review

West Mifflin, PA

#10 Nov 20, 2012
There was also the improper award by the last board of more than $30K to the late superintendent and the $10K paid monthly (on a five-year contract) for useless scanning equipment. That's more than $580K shoveled out the door. Who voted that in? What law firm reviewed those contracts?
facts

Waterford, MI

#11 Nov 20, 2012
that board and this board are the same different names this one is may have out done the last more to come
Ralph Harrison

West Mifflin, PA

#12 Nov 20, 2012
Everyone past member on the board should have been put in jail spending hundreds of thousands of tax payer money on back room deals,kickbacks,money,gifts,no bid contracts,conference trips,money skimming,robbing the bank of the tax payers ,you should all join Risha .
Always remember who the crooks were back then never forget their names,NEVER!! If they run for any office ignore the MFers.
Go crawl back under your rock,you know who you are too.
They are garbage and the lowest scum on earth.
Yeah I'm talking to you PR!CK!
Big Lion

West Mifflin, PA

#13 Nov 20, 2012
The new board is crooked too? Really? Which private investigative firm was hired this time to investigate?
tell

Bethel Park, PA

#14 Nov 20, 2012
richa 30,000 sharr 30,000 Really keep talking mor to come
playbook

West Mifflin, PA

#15 Nov 20, 2012
shar won ona law suit risha was given an illegel buyout.Ahole.
who gave risha the illegal buyout why were they afraid of the fat slob,suc up to the super for votes and more perks yea yea
i no the routine
crook

Wexford, PA

#16 Nov 21, 2012
playbook wrote:
shar won ona law suit risha was given an illegel buyout.Ahole.
who gave risha the illegal buyout why were they afraid of the fat slob,suc up to the super for votes and more perks yea yea
i no the routine
what about Phil putting himself illegally into the girls basketball job? even had his personal attorney GG try to defend him. Ended up costing the district more money and they had to pay the old coach who Shar and his cronies attacked personally.
tell

Bethel Park, PA

#17 Nov 21, 2012
wrong again not an illegel buyout it was said . NOT ILLEGEL
by the A Gen that no Dist should give buyouts sharr got one when he left' wink wink
Leatherface

Ashburn, VA

#18 Nov 21, 2012
tell wrote:
wrong again not an illegel buyout it was said . NOT ILLEGEL
by the A Gen that no Dist should give buyouts sharr got one when he left' wink wink
and Shar gets other benefits. He is allowed to have them. He is smarter than everyone. He is special. The taxpayers owe him for all the years he coached basketball and didn't teach math (but gave away A's to track and basketball players)
Call A Cop

West Mifflin, PA

#19 Nov 21, 2012
So if this is all true, hire an investigative firm and let's see it in the newspapers. They only print the truth, or they can be sued for libel.
F Lee Bailey

West Mifflin, PA

#21 Nov 21, 2012
don't short change Goble he was the one on the taxpayers side down at the schoolboard.He told them not to go with Tedesco, but as you see he is not there anymore. The board went back to the greatest fraud and ripeoff artists of all time Cambest and Dadaro.They cost the taxpayers millions over the last few years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Mifflin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Glassport Council Wishes All Merry Christmas! 2 hr Queeg 1
Glassport inbreeding (May '16) 3 hr Riff Raff 3
Gergley charged with gambling and corruption (Mar '16) 7 hr Voted for Trump 107
Serra looking to cover-up, again (Feb '16) Sun Mike Ference 81
Glassport Sat Queeg 13
215 New Replies Dec 2 Kickback Kid 4
Raise Taxes and Save Glassport Nov 29 Sweety Malone 23

West Mifflin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance