Phil Martel Got The Boot
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Phil Met Haney

Bethel Park, PA

#1 Mar 30, 2012
Poor Phil Martel supposedly got kicked out of his house by his wife.

The sad thing is other than his kids, nobody will care about this loser.

Oh well...tough luck you prick
Noel Likes Phil

Bethel Park, PA

#2 Mar 30, 2012
I wonder if he is staying with Noel?
Bathroom Sniffer

Bethel Park, PA

#3 Mar 30, 2012
Nick will be very upset...he really likes Haney...but she likes another loser...Martel
Risha

Bethel Park, PA

#4 Mar 30, 2012
Martel and his wife both got jobs at West Mifflin when Risha was here.

She should be more grateful and look past all of Phil's transgressions since he got her the job.

Wait...I'm sorry...she got her job on her qualifications...silly me
Olasz Loves Martel

Bethel Park, PA

#5 Mar 30, 2012
I saw Olasz and Martel sharing an ice cream cone recently....she looked very happy and he looked very bald..
Sardon Loves a Warm Body

Bethel Park, PA

#6 Mar 30, 2012
Haney should take lessons from Sardon. She loves all races and hairstyles. Old Forklift Bob is a lucky guy...at least he thinks he is
Lawn Boy

Bethel Park, PA

#7 Mar 30, 2012
I wonder what Martell knows about Gajdos' other company, Mann's Landscape and Lawn Care.
Pen Is

West Mifflin, PA

#8 Mar 30, 2012
To bad we didnt know who you were, then we could air YOUR dirty laundry. Nobody knows how to mind there own f-ing business anymore.
Pizza guy

Bethel Park, PA

#9 Mar 31, 2012
Here's a hint...I work at a pizza shop.
Pen Is wrote:
To bad we didnt know who you were, then we could air YOUR dirty laundry. Nobody knows how to mind there own f-ing business anymore.
Phil Haney

Bethel Park, PA

#11 Mar 31, 2012
I hope that couch is comfy
Phil Met Haney wrote:
Poor Phil Martel supposedly got kicked out of his house by his wife.
The sad thing is other than his kids, nobody will care about this loser.
Oh well...tough luck you prick
Free Lunch Ned

West Mifflin, PA

#12 Mar 31, 2012
Pizza guy wrote:
Here's a hint...I work at a pizza shop.
<quoted text>
i seen ned mervous at the meeting the other day what was he there for?
didnt someone tell him risha is not there anymore.
Med Nervous

Marion, OH

#13 Mar 31, 2012
I was making sure ford business was still being taken care of.
Harry Ballz

West Mifflin, PA

#14 Mar 31, 2012
phil is stealing from wilkensburg school district like he did here.his own district where he is on the board wouldnt even hire him.
creeep

AOL

#15 Apr 1, 2012
Harry Ballz wrote:
phil is stealing from wilkensburg school district like he did here.his own district where he is on the board wouldnt even hire him.
Nick, you dumbass, it's spelled Wilkinsburg. Go back to blowing smoke up everyone's ass about your financial acumen and deliver those putrid little vinnys pizzas..........and for the love of the pope quit peeking in the ladies room you sick creep
diane

United States

#16 Apr 1, 2012
The plane has landed
Janet S

West Mifflin, PA

#17 Apr 1, 2012
I bet their ears were burning all week ! LOL!
Pie Maker Nick

Bethel Park, PA

#19 Apr 1, 2012
Its my word versis hers on that alleged peeking incident
creeep wrote:
<quoted text>
Nick, you dumbass, it's spelled Wilkinsburg. Go back to blowing smoke up everyone's ass about your financial acumen and deliver those putrid little vinnys pizzas..........and for the love of the pope quit peeking in the ladies room you sick creep
MIlton Hasselberry

Pittsburgh, PA

#20 Apr 1, 2012
did anyone else wake up with a boner this morning
Phil M

West Mifflin, PA

#21 Apr 2, 2012
I get one every morning thinking of Janet
Lance M

Bethel Park, PA

#22 Apr 17, 2012
I'm glad you do...cause I wake up every day next to Janet and I try to forget her....
Phil M wrote:
I get one every morning thinking of Janet

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Mifflin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Buy Glassport Real Estate.....best kept secret 27 min xxx 18
Which council candidate has stiffed the taxpaye... Wed Sluggo 4
Playground grant Wed sick and tired 13
Election year Wed Voted for Trump 54
Queeg is Elaina Wed Queeg 46
Hatch - Moses Tue Voted for Trump 7
Greyhound Bus to Washington DC Mar 24 Mary 5

West Mifflin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Mifflin Mortgages