Idiot

Homestead, PA

#41 May 26, 2010
How do you get 20,000 on a SAT score when the max you can get is 2400?
Dumbasses!
losers

Somerset, PA

#42 May 26, 2010
black and white wrote:
exactly, people need to grow up, posting stuff about people business on here ! & i guess people just dont know when to quit running there mouth, like yu cant even use your real names, PATHETIC is what all of you parents are !
watch what you say you did not use you're real name either. If you request that people use real names then you need to use yours.
black and white

Homestead, PA

#43 May 26, 2010
losers wrote:
<quoted text>watch what you say you did not use you're real name either. If you request that people use real names then you need to use yours.
And yours as well.
this is ridiculous

Bethel Park, PA

#44 May 27, 2010
I can't even believe what I just read. "Disgusted Parent" congrats...while trying to slander Officer O's name..you instead embaressed and humilated the two kids who had nothing to do with your alligations-whether they did happen or not. Great Job!..get a life.
HOW SAD YOUR LIVES ARE

Pittsburgh, PA

#45 May 27, 2010
It amazes me in todays world that there is so much hatred still out there. Why? Why do you hate people you dont even know. What joy can you possibly get out of saying the things you say on here???? Is it going to take something horrible to happen to make you stop. There are laws about cyber bullying and that is what your doing. I just cant believe that there are actually people out there so filled with evil. I really feel so sorry for you people. Words do more harm than anything physical. Disgusted Parent.....are you on some kind of medication? Maybe you should be. Being that you admitt to being a parent (i really feel sorry for your kids)...let me ask this. How would you feel if your childs name was run through the mud like what you did to these other children. Life is hard enough. Please people leave them out of your horrid, evil, disgusting, conversations. Just remember...what goes around, comes around. To the kids and families that this all started about. Please dont pay any attention to what these idiots have to say. They have nothing better to do in their lives. Feel sorry for them.
go away

Homestead, PA

#46 May 27, 2010
HOW SAD YOUR LIVES ARE wrote:
It amazes me in todays world that there is so much hatred still out there. Why? Why do you hate people you dont even know. What joy can you possibly get out of saying the things you say on here???? Is it going to take something horrible to happen to make you stop. There are laws about cyber bullying and that is what your doing. I just cant believe that there are actually people out there so filled with evil. I really feel so sorry for you people. Words do more harm than anything physical. Disgusted Parent.....are you on some kind of medication? Maybe you should be. Being that you admitt to being a parent (i really feel sorry for your kids)...let me ask this. How would you feel if your childs name was run through the mud like what you did to these other children. Life is hard enough. Please people leave them out of your horrid, evil, disgusting, conversations. Just remember...what goes around, comes around. To the kids and families that this all started about. Please dont pay any attention to what these idiots have to say. They have nothing better to do in their lives. Feel sorry for them.
No one on here cares what you think.
We can make up our own minds.
Go away
RAB

West Mifflin, PA

#47 May 27, 2010
i think you people are all abunch of dumbfucks this is an issue that needs to be worked out in private not on a public chat room this requires discression were treating them like celebrities when they deserve to be treated like teenagers i bet you all have your personal problems but you would not feel right if people decided to start commenting on them in public grow up people come on and i would also like to know who the dumbass is that used the real name good job genus. one more note this is 2010 not 1963 to think that there are still people out there who feel that way and that he is a member of the police department is outrageous. this is one of the stuptest issues i have seen on a chat room come on people find something better to do with your lives and joe hoffman your not fooling any body.
Joseph_ L_ Hoffman

Bethel Park, PA

#48 May 27, 2010
Joe knowa wrote:
Joe Hoffman has no business posting about who is racist or not. This is the same "officer" who has a racist tatoo on his back. Time for your meds.

Racist tattoo? That's hilarious. That shows exactly how little you know about me. I know what kind of person I am and so does everyone else who's ever had dealings with me. I can look at myself in the mirror everyday. Now, I may not know who you are, but I know that you can't look at yourself in the mirror. No coward that hides behind a screen name is ever able to do that.
Joseph_ L_ Hoffman

Bethel Park, PA

#49 May 27, 2010
RAB wrote:
i think you people are all abunch of dumbfucks this is an issue that needs to be worked out in private not on a public chat room this requires discression were treating them like celebrities when they deserve to be treated like teenagers i bet you all have your personal problems but you would not feel right if people decided to start commenting on them in public grow up people come on and i would also like to know who the dumbass is that used the real name good job genus. one more note this is 2010 not 1963 to think that there are still people out there who feel that way and that he is a member of the police department is outrageous. this is one of the stuptest issues i have seen on a chat room come on people find something better to do with your lives and joe hoffman your not fooling any body.
I'm not trying to fool anybody, nor was I looking to make this a discussion about me. I was simply addressing the misrepresentations to Joe Opferman's character. In the last 24 hours, he has been termed a racist, a bully, and a non-professional on this forum. Whatever other failings he may have, these three pejorative descriptions are not among them. As a private citizen on my own time, I am free to address these misrepresentations. At no time did I bring my occupation into this discussion.

For whatever reason, you and Joe Knowa apparently have some sort of issue with me. My address has been posted on this forum before. Whenever you and Joe Knowa feel that you can stop hiding behind the skirts of your screen names, please feel free to come and visit me so that we may discuss your issues with me as adults.
Caroline

Homestead, PA

#50 May 28, 2010
:'( wow !
Josh Harris

Homestead, PA

#51 May 28, 2010
you guys have no lifes writing on this website you guys can blow me and go f*** your self. Why the f*** would you ever write about teenagers on her? i mean its obvious that all yu PARENTS have no lives nd nothing alse to do than write about rumors going around which obviously isnt true? And Anyways let theses two love each other anyways there young it wont last that long any ways it just a high school relationship
colin killins

United States

#52 May 28, 2010
Caroline wrote:
:'( wow !
babe don't even comment on this, it'll just give ppl more reasons to talk.
hugz and kisses

Homestead, PA

#54 May 28, 2010
Josh Harris wrote:
you guys have no lifes writing on this website you guys can blow me and go f*** your self. Why the f*** would you ever write about teenagers on her? i mean its obvious that all yu PARENTS have no lives nd nothing alse to do than write about rumors going around which obviously isnt true? And Anyways let theses two love each other anyways there young it wont last that long any ways it just a high school relationship
*SMOOCH**wink*
spin city

Homestead, PA

#55 May 28, 2010
colin killins wrote:
<quoted text>
babe don't even comment on this, it'll just give ppl more reasons to talk.
Hey colin? Why you keep changing your IP addy?
HAAAAAAA!
You move from state to state real fast.
HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
SILLY BAND HATER

Chicago, IL

#56 May 28, 2010
people are real pathetic let's get real here i mean its 2010 why the heck are people STILL so damn racist. you dont have the right to tell someone who they can be with based on their color if they are happy then who cares? this b.s with poor carolines dad throwing away her make-up & her straightner bcz she only wants to get pretty for coco uhm REALLY !? her dad is INSANE & needs put in a psych ward for a little. i dont even talk to the girl and i feel bad for her cheerleading is like the one thing she is so amazing at and she loves it and they are gonna take that away too bcz hes BLACK GET REAL !!!
RAB

Jamestown, PA

#57 May 28, 2010
i know both the students involved in this and their both good people and this is just the unbelievable that this is even and issue when there are so many other issues that actually have some SOCIAL SUBSTANCE and actual meaning come on people let the there is no harm in the boy she is dating he is a good student and she is a great kid also
Other Foot

AOL

#59 May 28, 2010
SILLY BAND HATER wrote:
people are real pathetic let's get real here i mean its 2010 why the heck are people STILL so damn racist. you dont have the right to tell someone who they can be with based on their color if they are happy then who cares? this b.s with poor carolines dad throwing away her make-up & her straightner bcz she only wants to get pretty for coco uhm REALLY !? her dad is INSANE & needs put in a psych ward for a little. i dont even talk to the girl and i feel bad for her cheerleading is like the one thing she is so amazing at and she loves it and they are gonna take that away too bcz hes BLACK GET REAL !!!
If dis be duh case then why do black guy get all mad at black girl who gits wit white dude ? Black beeotch get disowned by da brothers when dey stray from der own. Wat up wit dat? Dubble standards?
really

Belle Vernon, PA

#60 May 29, 2010
people its not that serious this should have stayed between the 2 kids and their families not be on a website.. RIDICLOUS
thank you

Butler, PA

#61 May 30, 2010
i agree very much with the last statment !
Animal

Pittsburgh, PA

#62 Jan 18, 2011
Officer O needs to get off the "vitamins"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Mifflin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
e.s. good council women or wild party animal? 6 hr Chief K 7
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 6 hr Ed Swindell 51,527
Club 22 Manager/Policeman Charged W/Sexual Hara... (Mar '14) 6 hr Shawn 37
3 surgeries from a concussion 10 hr Loser 6
Glassport scum 10 hr Tom B 6
What happened to the Viking Lounge 10 hr Skinny Man 73
mcbride's Bumpy man nutz 10 hr these NUTZ!!!! 1
West Mifflin Dating

more search filters

less search filters

West Mifflin Jobs

West Mifflin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

West Mifflin News, Events & Info