Dr. Phil --- Credible and Reputable? or Felonious and Fake?

Posted in the West Mifflin Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Skeptic

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Jun 26, 2012
I just finished watching several Dr. Phil re-runs and came to the conclusion that he is nothing more than a charlatan in a nice suit. Why does it seem that he only presents just one side of the stories he airs? Has anyone any knowledge of him trying to contact and bring ALL sides together? I don't think that he is truly good at what he does. One-side sensationalistic journalism.
Harry Applesack

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Jun 26, 2012
Dr Phil is a 10 star clown.

He's not even a Doctor.

He's a fake, fraud, and a waste of time.
Channel Surfer

Pittsburgh, PA

#4 Jun 26, 2012
There are those that believe, and then there are those that "BELIEVE". It's the latter ones that ya have to watch out for. They'll believe anything and everything that this quack puts on the tube. His show reminds me of Jerry Springer....only with out the fights. LOL!
Phil is a phony

Pittsburgh, PA

#5 Jun 26, 2012
Well he had Tanya Kach spewing her nonsense so how credible do you think he is?
Innocent Lad Corrupted

Apo, AE

#7 Jun 26, 2012
I need to see Dr. Phil STAT! A Hobo is following me around and leers at me. I believe that he goes by code name Jim....anyways he is stinky fellow that washes his arm pits at the gas station on 5th Avenue and wears a sign that says, "Will work for crack".

Well, McK, let me tell you this...ain't no hobo going to work anywhere near my crack.
Hobo Jane

Mckeesport, PA

#8 Jun 26, 2012
Innocent Lad Corrupted wrote:
I need to see Dr. Phil STAT! A Hobo is following me around and leers at me. I believe that he goes by code name Jim....anyways he is stinky fellow that washes his arm pits at the gas station on 5th Avenue and wears a sign that says, "Will work for crack".
Well, McK, let me tell you this...ain't no hobo going to work anywhere near my crack.
This is not my man - he washes his arm pits with gasoline. He only stinks from smoke from one of those bars on Walnut street
Wendell Whipitout

Pittsburgh, PA

#9 Jun 26, 2012
My wife likes to take out her teeth and gum while we watch Dr Phil
Friend of Ted and Whoopi

Monessen, PA

#10 Jun 27, 2012
Dr. Phil is the type of Hollywood Phony that Ted & Whoopi avoid! He's not a real Doctor...he is a wife beater! He is abusive. He has a lot of family problems himself and has no business counselling others. His southern accent is sickening. Oprah endorses him.....big deal. Whoopi beat Oprah's fat ass back in the day for hitting on Ted at the Academy Awards when Oprah attended for The Color Purple....tried to sit on Ted's lap! Almost squashed the poor man. Oprah is a phony that forgets she is black. She ain't no Kennedy but she'll hobnob with them....and pretend she is one. She had 3 50th Birthday parties....REALLY? Spending over a quarter million on flowers for three parties when people are starving in the world? Who does she think she is? Dr. Phil is no damn good.
Railroaded Politico

Mckeesport, PA

#11 Jun 27, 2012
Innocent Lad Corrupted wrote:
Who you lying to ? You never told any of the MDC hobos to stay away from any of your cracks or crack. Part of the job, huh ?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#12 Jun 27, 2012
Phil is a phony wrote:
Well he had Tanya Kach spewing her nonsense so how credible do you think he is?
LMAO!!! I have to agree with ya on this one. What a hoot! Hey, come to think of it, why didn't Phil have the father on his show if he is so "credible"?
Channel Surfer wrote:
There are those that believe, and then there are those that "BELIEVE". It's the latter ones that ya have to watch out for. They'll believe anything and everything that this quack puts on the tube. His show reminds me of Jerry Springer....only with out the fights. LOL!
You're right. There are those "dim-wits" out there that will believe anything. Reminds me of the time I was a door to door salesman selling air conditioners to eskimos.....sure sold a lot of 'em. lol.

Location hidden

#13 Jun 27, 2012
Friend of Ted and Whoopi wrote:
Dr. Phil is the type of Hollywood Phony that Ted & Whoopi avoid! He's not a real Doctor...he is a wife beater! He is abusive. He has a lot of family problems himself and has no business counselling others. His southern accent is sickening. Oprah endorses him.....big deal. Whoopi beat Oprah's fat ass back in the day for hitting on Ted at the Academy Awards when Oprah attended for The Color Purple....tried to sit on Ted's lap! Almost squashed the poor man. Oprah is a phony that forgets she is black. She ain't no Kennedy but she'll hobnob with them....and pretend she is one. She had 3 50th Birthday parties....REALLY? Spending over a quarter million on flowers for three parties when people are starving in the world? Who does she think she is? Dr. Phil is no damn good.
I am so glad that Ted and Whoopi don't associate with the likes of Dr. Phil. Ted and Whoopi are much too important to be "slumming" on the darker side of Hollywood.
I just e-mailed Oprah to tell her that she IS black. Let me tell ya.....she wasn't to happy to find out. She actually had to go and look in the mirror for herself. She's not a happy camper. Last thing she was reported to have said was something about a "Hyperbaric chamber".... I think the Jackson estate has a couple lying around not in use at the moment.....lol!

Location hidden

#14 Jun 27, 2012
Wendell Whipitout wrote:
My wife likes to take out her teeth and gum while we watch Dr Phil
I know..........shmuck!
T Woods

West Mifflin, PA

#15 Jun 27, 2012
I had a sex addiction ,then I called Dr Phil for help.I was on the show about 2 years ago and told him of my sex addiction. I use to lay about 30 women a week...that's how much it escalated over the years. I was wearing these women out getting four or five orgasms per lay. They left my home exhausted. He helped me out and im on the road to recovery cutting back 10 women a wee, I'm on my raod to recovery

Thanks Dr Phil for everything you did for me.

P.S. Your wife loved the doggie position back stage during a commercial.

Location hidden

#16 Jun 29, 2012
Just saw on the tube this morning that KDKA will be running re-runs of the Dr. Phil show about that Tanya Kach today. Anyone wanting a good laugh or two ought to tune in. So hurry out to your nearest grocer and stalk up so that you can have something to "hurl" while watching.
(p.s.--Cottage cheese and chunky salsa works best.)
I know I'll be there with my book in hand glued to the screen not wanting to miss one single action-packed moment of the actress of the year playing her now infamous role.
I wonder if this is just a teaser and that if the "good doctor" will have the father on as a rebutal.....you know, to make it complete. BOTH SIDES. Not just one.
Tune in Pittsburgh!
Friend of Ted and Whoopi

Monessen, PA

#17 Jun 29, 2012
Sunslime, I for one will be tuning in for round #2 of this riveting, inspiring story....Whoopi has rented out the ballroom at the Pally and is providing refreshments, and there will be a group discussion afterwards. I am certain that the girl's father would be more than welcome to participate. There is no admission and the Air Conditioner is set to a coooool 67 F so come one, come all. Ted purchased 250 large reclining chairs for our comfort. Hope to see you there.

Location hidden

#18 Jun 30, 2012
Friend of Ted and Whoopi wrote:
Sunslime, I for one will be tuning in for round #2 of this riveting, inspiring story....Whoopi has rented out the ballroom at the Pally and is providing refreshments, and there will be a group discussion afterwards. I am certain that the girl's father would be more than welcome to participate. There is no admission and the Air Conditioner is set to a coooool 67 F so come one, come all. Ted purchased 250 large reclining chairs for our comfort. Hope to see you there.
Thanks for the invite Friend. I had a marvelous time. The place was packed! The refreshments were to die for. The "Liar's Lox", "Memoir Macaroni", "Midget Medallions", "Fool's Flambe'", "Weasel Watermelon Wafers", "Asswipe Apricot Ambrosia", and the main course of "Homo Halibut with Lemon" was simply delicious!
Of course, the highlight of the evening, besides Ted and Whoopi, was the delightful impromtu chat with the father. Enlightening! Of course there was the customary autograph signings by Ted, Whoopi and the father which made for a remarkable end to a delightful evening. A good time was had by all.

Location hidden

#19 Jun 30, 2012
OMG!!!!! OMG!!!!! OMG!!!!!
This just in!!!
We need to get together and have a fund raiser for the Milk Carton Kids! One of them needs $1700 to pay for continued schooling. OMG!!! As if the settlement monies, residual income from the book sale royalties and the income from the speaking engagements and the appearance on the Dr. Phil show wasn't enough?!? Now, she's begging for more trying to tug at the heart strings of America by soliciting donations for her cause to fatten her coffer.
As they say in Limbo class:
"How low can you go"!
EEK!!!
Albie

Jackson, NJ

#20 May 23, 2013
Dr Phil and Oprah BOTH have NPD -- Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

It's a much more serious disorder than many people realize. Behind the scenes they are brutal. Only those close to a narcissistic person really know what is behind the mask.

Many of the Media and people who run the Entertainment Industry/TV Networks, and so on also have NPD. They help and hire people like themselves.

I am 100% positive they both have NPD.

BTW, I am a (LCSW) Therapist - Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Causal Observer

Mckeesport, PA

#21 May 23, 2013
Albie wrote:
Dr Phil and Oprah BOTH have NPD -- Narcissistic Personality Disorder.
It's a much more serious disorder than many people realize. Behind the scenes they are brutal. Only those close to a narcissistic person really know what is behind the mask.
Many of the Media and people who run the Entertainment Industry/TV Networks, and so on also have NPD. They help and hire people like themselves.
I am 100% positive they both have NPD.
BTW, I am a (LCSW) Therapist - Licensed Clinical Social Worker
I know a few elected officials and two former elected officials now serving time in the cage that are NPD diagnosed.

Does cage time cure NPD?
Causal Observer

Mckeesport, PA

#22 May 25, 2013
Will any of the turnpike commission indicted cartel of eight receive any slammer time?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Mifflin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crux and School Board (Jan '14) 2 hr election 2015 6
Marshall Alexandrof and Dicenzo 11 hr Picture Pages 17
Lawsuits against the district 17 hr Edgar 1
West Mifflin Tax Dollars at Work 21 hr Al Pacino 1
Corruption 22 hr taxman 7
Raise your hand if you like OxyContin Sun White Lightning 11
walls closing in. the heat is being turned up! Sun Rapist 6

Flood Watch for Allegheny County was issued at March 03 at 5:46AM EST

West Mifflin Dating
Find my Match