Will Sardon Step Down Or Can She Be Fired For Theft By Deception From WMASD?

Posted in the West Mifflin Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of47
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Sammy The Snake

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2010

Judged:

She can be let go,since she actually stole from the school( School employees working on the clock at her home). The SEC is very strict about this. This will be interesting to watch. Can she ever be trusted? You know she still has strong ties to Risha.
More to come!!
Hard Rock Cafe

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2010

Judged:

Is she cant afford to hire a plumber to install commodes,she cant afford to resign or get fired.
Rock and a hard spot?
Tidy Bowl Man

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2010

Judged:

When the report comes out,she'll have to lie to keep her job.I'm sure she is here for the kids education,and not for personal gain.
<rolls eyes>
Dumb Sheep

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2010

Judged:

Personal gain? You must be referring to Shar's 30k that he managed to fleece from the taxpayers
Insurance Money

Bethel Park, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2010

Judged:

Dumb Sheep wrote:
Personal gain? You must be referring to Shar's 30k that he managed to fleece from the taxpayers
The money would have come from the insurance company not the taxpayers. Thanks to Risha, they've had to tap that well more than once. The lawyers usually take around half of it.
gouging attorneys

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2010

Judged:

Insurance Money wrote:
<quoted text>
The money would have come from the insurance company not the taxpayers. Thanks to Risha, they've had to tap that well more than once. The lawyers usually take around half of it.
No doubt Cambest would of took half,but Shar's attorney was much much more affordable.You dont have a clue.Tell me the name of your attorney,I'll stay away from him.
bag lady

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2010

Judged:

Sammy The Snake wrote:
She can be let go,since she actually stole from the school( School employees working on the clock at her home). The SEC is very strict about this. This will be interesting to watch. Can she ever be trusted? You know she still has strong ties to Risha.
More to come!!
Sardon will be on the chopping block soon. Risha is scrambling as we speak to find her another job. Maybe be a bag lady for pick ups in Clairton,Elizabeth and Uniontown.Just like the old days,huh Pat,remember the bus driver years ago?
<wink>
Sardine

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2010

Judged:

This topic would make a great headline for the SEC. They frown on school officials( especially superintendents) using public funds for personal gain is not a good way to start out as the leader of a school district. Sardon should chalk this up as a loss and move on. Why hang around and be the "talk " of the town? I hope everytime she takes a dump in those commodes she will have fond memories of out beloved West Mifflin plumbers.
She never sent out any thank you cards either.
How rude!
Mother

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2010

Judged:

I'm glad you all can make jokes, meanwhile this is our tax dollars being wasted. That's real funny. Do any of you take any of this seriously? Shame on you all!
say hey

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2010

Judged:

Mother wrote:
I'm glad you all can make jokes, meanwhile this is our tax dollars being wasted. That's real funny. Do any of you take any of this seriously? Shame on you all!
More to come: stay tuned.
WM Resident

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2010

Judged:

Mother wrote:
Hey Homestead Mother we take is seriously I don't thing the people who used our tax dollars inappropriately didn't think they were doing anything wrong
FIRE SARDON

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2010

Judged:

Mother wrote:
Lets rid the borough of all this scum. These cork smokers stole money from the school district.OUR MONEY!
No wonder my school taxes went up 2 times in 2 years. Damn blood suckers should burn in hell! Scamming money from kids, that's what it boils down to.If you steal from a school district,you steal from my kids,everyone's kids.
Arent these people there for our kids? Hang all the bastids that were involved! Fire them all! I wrote letters to all board members asking them to fire Sardon. She is suppose to be there for the kids not to have school employees install toilets in her house. That's PATHETIC!
Good night!
It Stinks

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2010

Judged:

Any one tied to Dr. Risha coat tails should be fired.

Start with Ms. Sardon.
It Smells

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2010

Judged:

Next should be Robyn Tedesco. She does not even have a degree and makes big bucks. Another free loader tied to Dr. Risha coat tails.
tedesco gone

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2010

Judged:

It Smells wrote:
Next should be Robyn Tedesco. She does not even have a degree and makes big bucks. Another free loader tied to Dr. Risha coat tails.
Tedesco is on the list.
Trust Me!
fine line

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2010

Judged:

Sammy The Snake wrote:
More to come!!
All it takes is 5 votes after the report comes out that she had WM workers install her commodes on the clock. Let her call them liars.
Get out the lie detector to make sure!!! The tax oayers will even pay for the test!
I C U

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2010

Judged:

tedesco gone wrote:
<quoted text>Tedesco is on the list.
Trust Me!
Is she still seen in Century III on the clock>

Or, she hang at the Water Front?

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2010

Judged:

Looks like Risha met his match with Shar. Shar out foxed him ,out witted him,out smarted him.
I guess that Master's degree(cough) from Risha paid off.
All his puppets are finally being exposed.
Sardon will be gone soon(theft of school district money) If she doesnt resign after the report comes out,it will be hard on her. My advice would be to book out now and save face. The fat guy can get her back into Mckeepsort where the crooks are filtering back into the system. Those folks over there dont get it yet. They still have wool pulled over their eyes.Janet you need to break away from Risha, he uses people like the rest of us use toilet paper.( no pun on the commode installations) He only uses you when he needs favors.He stabbed you in the back. That's his style.He left you by the roadside to be forgotten.
You got in too depp ,now your job is on the line.
Employers will look at what you did in WM(and the press) and jobs will be hard to find. School districts will think you have too much baggage. Please leave while you still have a small amount of your pride left.
I C U

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2010

Judged:

midnite_phoenix wrote:
Looks like Risha met his match with Shar. Shar out foxed him ,out witted him,out smarted him.
I guess that Master's degree(cough) from Risha paid off.
All his puppets are finally being exposed.
Sardon will be gone soon(theft of school district money) If she doesnt resign after the report comes out,it will be hard on her. My advice would be to book out now and save face. The fat guy can get her back into Mckeepsort where the crooks are filtering back into the system. Those folks over there dont get it yet. They still have wool pulled over their eyes.Janet you need to break away from Risha, he uses people like the rest of us use toilet paper.( no pun on the commode installations) He only uses you when he needs favors.He stabbed you in the back. That's his style.He left you by the roadside to be forgotten.
You got in too depp ,now your job is on the line.
Employers will look at what you did in WM(and the press) and jobs will be hard to find. School districts will think you have too much baggage. Please leave while you still have a small amount of your pride left.
You are correct they will migrate to MASD. Thanks to the Risha, Brewster, Holtzman, Dodaro, and Tedesco cartel.

She should hang her head in shame and resign ASAP. If not, press charges for theft of services.
Poetic Justice

Bethel Park, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2010

Judged:

Kudos to the new guys PRICE - SHAR - ALEXANDROFF - CALE

I think Price is doing a great job of cleaning house and has a good solid team with him.

Hopefully Donis will make up his mind which team he wants to be on permanently. He's still scared of Cambest/Risha and it shows.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of47
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent West Mifflin Discussions

Search the West Mifflin Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 52 min Pa voter 51,447
Touched by a Hobo (Nov '12) 1 hr swallow 13
5 Plead Guilty In Alleged Mon Valley Gambling Ring 3 hr protected politicians 32
too much heat on the boro 3 hr William 7
NPW needs to go to school 2 4 hr Donny 6
Sins and Sinners Strip Club Grand Opening 5 hr Bird Brain Will Prevail 168
What are they building 5 hr Hobo Jim 25
•••
•••
•••
West Mifflin Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

West Mifflin Jobs