First Prev
of 2
Next Last
observer

Teaneck, NJ

#1 May 3, 2013
My nieghbor has been exposing herself to me. It started about a month ago. I was cleaning my windows and she walked into her kitchen nude with the curtians open. She looked at me and acted like she didnt know i was there. After walking around about ten minutes acting like she was looking for something she left the room. Four day later im getting ready to go to bed and as im laying there the light from one of her rooms was lighting up my room so i get up to close the blinds and there see is standing in that room naked again. This time she is just looking in my window at me. Does anyone else have neighbors like this?
Peep Show Broker

Mckeesport, PA

#2 May 3, 2013
observer wrote:
My nieghbor has been exposing herself to me. It started about a month ago. I was cleaning my windows and she walked into her kitchen nude with the curtians open. She looked at me and acted like she didnt know i was there. After walking around about ten minutes acting like she was looking for something she left the room. Four day later im getting ready to go to bed and as im laying there the light from one of her rooms was lighting up my room so i get up to close the blinds and there see is standing in that room naked again. This time she is just looking in my window at me. Does anyone else have neighbors like this?
I know homes draw a high price if they exhibit curb appeal. I just do not know how to quantity adult entertainment appeal.

PS. let me know if you are going to market your home. I am in real estate and think your neighbor will clinch a deal fast.
Orville Hatchman

West Mifflin, PA

#3 May 3, 2013
my neighbor is a 75 year old lady she shows her saggy milk sacks every morning on her front porch at 6 AM while throwing old bread out for the birds after she rubs her clit with the bread first

then her old man comes out ,( he's about 82 ) and masterbates on the front grass every morning

they are a lovely couple struggling to pay thier taxes
May at play

Belleville, Canada

#5 Jun 11, 2013
observer wrote:
I read your story before I looked at where you live, I thought for a minute that you might be one of my neighbours!! I walk around my house with the curtains and blinds open wearing heels and stay-up stockings, make-up and a smile quite often! I've even answered the door like that and flashed delivery/repair men
Patty P

West Mifflin, PA

#6 Jun 11, 2013
ive been known to give the mailman a hand job now and then for free stamps
Vicky Vagina

Pittsburgh, PA

#7 Jun 13, 2013
I love a big helping of man goo
JUst wondering

Pittsburgh, PA

#8 Jun 14, 2013
Hey does any one else have a boner this morning
Big Rod

West Mifflin, PA

#9 Jun 15, 2013
I gave one to the old lady this morning,, she really enjoyed it. she took all 10 inches
Just me

San Antonio, TX

#10 Aug 20, 2013
observer wrote:
Yup happened to me as well. It started back about 12 years ago when my neighbor's little one was younger. She was obviously very lonely as a single mom and I was (still am) single at the time. She started it and would change in the window and expose herself mostly below the waist by bending over and exposing her butt to me. This progressed over time and we bold gradually got bolder and would expose ourselves to each other across the alley. Most of this happened in the morning before anyone was walking in the alley between us. Pretty risky I guess but it was worth it! I loved it. I would masturbate for her and she loved to expose her ass to me and would and even fingered her ass a few times. HOT! She has one hell of a rack and I got my fair share of seeing them. During those years I wanted a better view so I picked up some binocs! Great idea! LOL! The funny thing is that it rather mirrors your story as well. We both knew each other because she went to school with one of my family members, but it was like this weird kind of understanding that we would say hi to each other when we saw each other in yard or in the alley. Too funny. No, we never had sex but that is ok. It was the thrill of seeing her naked and her seeing me naked that made it so worth it. I really got bold once and walked out in my yard in the early morning completely naked and she just stared. The only problem, was that my nice, but very conservative neighbors saw me thru their bathroom window (oops) and were fairly pissed. They eventually got over it. Needless to say, I never did that again. Unfortunately, all good things have to come to an end. Her son is much older now and so now she has curtains and blinds so no more shows. Damn. Oh well, it was good while it lasted for the past 10 or so years. I'm just lucky I never got caught by a passing neighbor. Have I stopped my naughty ways?? Nope, I still keep the blinds open in hopes that she will some day rekindle her desire to be a bit naughty perhaps while her son is asleep. Keep you posted. Yea, I am an exhibitionist with a very bad streak. But I a actually a pretty nice guy. Yup, it's always the quiet ones who are the wild ones! ;-)
LMAO!
Danny ODick

Pittsburgh, PA

#12 Aug 21, 2013
My dad camehome fromwork to day with mangoo on his chin
harry hardcock

Teaneck, NJ

#13 Sep 18, 2013
Big Rod wrote:
I gave one to the old lady this morning,, she really enjoyed it. she took all 10 inches
5 TIMES 2 INCHES = 10, YOU GO THERE SHORTY!!! YOU DA MAN!!!
Lucy

Pittsburgh, PA

#15 Sep 19, 2013
My dad and the neighbor lady do it
bare469

Rockford, IL

#17 Dec 24, 2013
I have to admit that I'm the naughty neighbor ! I never wear clothes in my home, garage or back yard ! Plus mot of the time I have a hard on, kept that way bt stroking and the hope of being seen. Over the years I have developed a very nice following. Quite a few women come by to see me, some if them just come y our open blinds and smile and wave and some come in and join us. My wife and I are not nudists but are dedicated exhibitionists. In fact my wife has recruited a number of our fans.
Matry

West Mifflin, PA

#18 Dec 29, 2013
we parade around our bedroom totally nakid at night wtih the shades wide open we see a gathering of lawn chairs out in out front yard and even the people sell beer and food so we put on a show for the all to see.

we charge no admission and me and the old lady go all out to give these people a real treat. at the end of the show my old lady bears her huge chest while i shot some baby gravy all over her ches and into her face.. all the people cheer and come back next week for another great show
No Shame

West Mifflin, PA

#19 Dec 30, 2013
I could see if Glassport was something to look at. Itís not! The once-beautiful town is now an eyesore. What I donít understand, or even if itís legal, is how these Glassport politicians can raise taxes according to the value of your property. How do they expect the elderly to survive? The majority of Glassport is now Section 8 housing, the money comes from the state. Are those taxes going up?

Furthermore, what about all those empty lots that the borough claims they donít know who owns them? According to (Mayor Terry) DiMarco, he was quoted as saying in January of 2007, no matter what, he would get those cleaned. Nothing has been done.

What these politicians need to do is take a pay cut like the rest of hardworking Americans, and stop doing favors

Omit council pay too, they are ripping off the tax payers also when they cant do their job. STOP ALL COUNCIL PAY !
Lori

Pittsburgh, PA

#20 Dec 30, 2013
after work to day I blew the bus driver
Mabel

West Mifflin, PA

#21 Dec 31, 2013
stop all council monthly salaries they post on here alot you people are scum of the earth and have your own agenda...anyone running for council in the next election and will refuse a monthly pay will get my vote and 100's of others
youre scum i tell ya! stealing tax payer money to pay your personal bills.

STOP THESE CROOKS!
Bdrj

West Mifflin, PA

#22 Dec 28, 2014
Lori wrote:
after work to day I blew the bus driver
Do me next ?
band kid

Pittsburgh, PA

#23 Jan 6, 2015
A hobo wanted to eat my hoagie said the special sauce would flow after he completed his sandwich meal. Yeah baby.
Texan here 4 u

Denison, TX

#25 Jun 4, 2015
Vicky Vagina wrote:
I love a big helping of man goo
I like for a woman who likes too masterbate a man an likes it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Mifflin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How long until Prez Tony has Soup on a leash? 19 hr Hobo Jim 8
Who has the most DUI's or/and speeding tickets... Wed Hobo Jim 9
Nick is mad Wed Killary Korruptio... 17
Phil and Trisha Martell Sued Again Wed The Touchables 8
Phil Martell has 2 days to settle Tue Perry Mason 10
Martell has 24 Hours Tue Swamp Rat 6
I was with my first squirter last night Nov 21 Hobo Jim 9

West Mifflin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance