Marone Bounced from Firehall

Marone Bounced from Firehall

Posted in the West Mifflin Forum

Snipples

United States

#1 Jan 21, 2013
This just in!! Steve Marone is no longer the fire chief!! Must not have as many friends as he thought.

No more free SUV!!! Bye bye!!
Insider

Bronx, NY

#2 Jan 21, 2013
He tried to mess with Phil and Nick so we had to slap this guy and his fat wife down. More to come on this coward. He messed with the wrong people.
My Sad Take on It

Mckeesport, PA

#3 Jan 21, 2013
Snipples wrote:
This just in!! Steve Marone is no longer the fire chief!! Must not have as many friends as he thought.
This is so sad - a big step backwards.
Nimrod

Pittsburgh, PA

#4 Jan 21, 2013
Snipples wrote:
You nimrod....he chose not to run for chief again!!!!
spunky

West Mifflin, PA

#5 Jan 21, 2013
i heard that fat guy got it you know the one where you have to grease up the door jams of the firetruck to get his fat ass in it
he'll have donuts crumbs and empty pizza boxes in the back of the suv
Nimrod 2

United States

#6 Jan 22, 2013
That's cause he was asked not to run....
Nimrod wrote:
<quoted text>
You nimrod....he chose not to run for chief again!!!!
Insider

Bronx, NY

#7 Jan 22, 2013
Nimrod 2 wrote:
That's cause he was asked not to run....
<quoted text>
More liked warned. Her hats the price you have to pay when Marone and his big mouth wife bad mouthed community leaders such as Phil Shar and Nick Alexandroff to his idiot firemen buddies. The morons better watch themselves or we may open up investigations into their financial information and fundraising. Marone is yet another domino to fall in this boro.
Phil M

West Mifflin, PA

#8 Jan 22, 2013
martel in the hot seat soon /////// the disease keeps spreadin' from tha old crew
more to come
No Sure About This One

Mckeesport, PA

#9 Jan 22, 2013
Phil M wrote:
martel in the hot seat soon /////// the disease keeps spreadin' from tha old crew
more to come
Not so sure about that. He has a good suit of teflon for year. He is one up on mobster John Gottie on this one.

I think he should be but he is an escape artist so many times. He slipped that election thing - the DA did very little about it.
Insider

Bronx, NY

#10 Jan 22, 2013
Phil M wrote:
more to come
Dennis has some things to answer for as well. Including why did his compensation under Risha jump 50%? Was Dennis being the consummate team player? More to come on him too
Outsider

Mckeesport, PA

#11 Jan 22, 2013
Insider wrote:
<quoted text>Dennis has some things to answer for as well. Including why did his compensation under Risha jump 50%? Was Dennis being the consummate team player? More to come on him too
I wonder if Imbrogno shared this with the federal agents? Very good questions worthy of an investigations.
Insider

Bronx, NY

#12 Jan 31, 2013
Stevie needs to be a good little lower and resign from council.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Mifflin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was Cherepko, running for Mayor, part of Cornel... (May '11) 5 hr Sluggo 157
City Council 5 hr Sluggo 23
uswa local 2227 hires non union company to work... (Mar '10) 7 hr cometoameetingteddy 5
City Council Member against violence is violent... 7 hr Slugster 22
Did you know? 15 hr Yoohoo 45
glassport fair tonight 18 hr Just Saying 50
Poll Should the tax payers pay for a 850K fire truck... Wed Fire Marshall Bill 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Mifflin Mortgages