G-20 Summit Protesters Camping Out At Old Sams Club

Posted in the West Mifflin Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
worried parent

Homestead, PA

#1 Sep 10, 2009
Who's checking out these people camping out at the old Sam's Club for the G-20 summit protest? I mean who gave them permission? Isnt that private property? With the middle school directly across from the old Sam's Club, what kind of people are there. Are our kids safe? What do the cops have to say? Anyone investigate?
worried as well

Homestead, PA

#2 Sep 10, 2009
I rode past there today,saw a lot of creepy looking fellows walking around up there.Right across the school too. I dont feel comfortable about that at all.They shouldnt even be allowed to be that close to the school. No one knows the background of some of these people. These days one never knows.
The Closer U Are

Homestead, PA

#3 Sep 11, 2009
Dont you need some kind of permit to stay there?
I agree ,why are these people so close to the middle school??
CALL THE POLICE

Pittsburgh, PA

#4 Sep 11, 2009
CALL THE POLICE TO CHECK IT OUT
Who dat

Clairton, PA

#5 Sep 11, 2009
Not only are they right across from the school, they're in our neighborhood. A bunch of them are walking the streets at night looking in our windows. Last night I had one knock on my door, he wanted to watch the football game on my tv. I karate chopped his butt into the street.
Karate Kid

Homestead, PA

#6 Sep 11, 2009
Who dat wrote:
Not only are they right across from the school, they're in our neighborhood. A bunch of them are walking the streets at night looking in our windows. Last night I had one knock on my door, he wanted to watch the football game on my tv. I karate chopped his butt into the street.
Thank God, and they all left after that!! WTG! I didnt see anyone up there today. Seems like you scared them all away.
interested

Homestead, PA

#7 Sep 11, 2009
Who dat wrote:
are you serious.. what the heck.. something needs to be done.. i do not live in that area but that is just crazy.. what if he pushed himself into your home.. that is just nuts..
Who dat

Clairton, PA

#8 Sep 11, 2009
Make sure your sheds are double pad-locked. A couple of these creeps wanted to rent my shed. They said they needed a place to boil a couple of chickens for their ceremony. I karate chopped his butt to the street. If you want to know about the next time these creeps knocked on my door, let me know. I'll give you a hint, they wanted to borrow....
Nader Snax

Pittsburgh, PA

#9 Sep 11, 2009
one of them was smoking a strange smelling cigarette, and they had ugly toenails, they took my old couch that was out for the trash, and they are sleeping on it in that lot
Donis

Mckees Rocks, PA

#10 Sep 11, 2009
Nader Snax wrote:
one of them was smoking a strange smelling cigarette, and they had ugly toenails, they took my old couch that was out for the trash, and they are sleeping on it in that lot
That was Nick Alexanderoff. He is one of the new school board members
Vote Shar In November

Homestead, PA

#11 Sep 11, 2009
VOTE SHAR!!! He will dig deep into the money skimmers . Him Price,Cale and Alex have a crusade about to start.Let's all back Shar in November. Stop the corruption.stop the BIG promotions and raises,and inside hiring practices. How many people did Risha get a job in WM. I counted over 24. Seems no one on board has any objection to his hiring. What's up with that?HMMMMMM !!!!!!!
Megans Law

Mckees Rocks, PA

#12 Sep 11, 2009
Vote Shar In November wrote:
VOTE SHAR!!! He will dig deep into the money skimmers . Him Price,Cale and Alex have a crusade about to start.Let's all back Shar in November. Stop the corruption.stop the BIG promotions and raises,and inside hiring practices. How many people did Risha get a job in WM. I counted over 24. Seems no one on board has any objection to his hiring. What's up with that?HMMMMMM !!!!!!!
Shar is now working with kid touchers?
Who dat

Clairton, PA

#13 Sep 11, 2009
Vote Shar In November wrote:
Who cares. We're not talkig about your political crap. You just vote for the same people anyway. Now go back to your forum and have a wet dream about Democrats and Republicans. Now where were we before we were so rudely interuptted, oh ya the creepy night walkers from the hallowed grounds of Sams Club. Has anyone seen the ones who are prowling our neighborhood? Just last night I had 5 nasty looking skanks knock on my door. They wanted to borrow old panty hose. I said to myself, "self, what do they want these for"? I don't know about you, but I save all my old hosery. I was perplexed so I did the only thing I could think of, I karated his butt to the sidewalk. Coming up next...who dat ringing my doorbell at this time if the night.
Vote 4 Shar

Homestead, PA

#14 Sep 11, 2009
VOTE SHAR!!! He will dig deep into the money skimmers . Him Price,Cale and Alex have a crusade about to start.Let's all back Shar in November. Stop the corruption.stop the BIG promotions and raises,and inside hiring practices. How many people did Risha get a job in WM. I counted over 24. Seems no one on board has any objection to his hiring. What's up with that?HMMMMMM !!!
Who dat

Clairton, PA

#15 Sep 11, 2009
Vote 4 Shar wrote:
VOTE SHAR!!! He will dig deep into the money skimmers . Him Price,Cale and Alex have a crusade about to start.Let's all back Shar in November. Stop the corruption.stop the BIG promotions and raises,and inside hiring practices. How many people did Risha get a job in WM. I counted over 24. Seems no one on board has any objection to his hiring. What's up with that?HMMMMMM !!!
Who cares. We're not talkig about your political crap. You just vote for the same people anyway. Now go back to your forum and have a wet dream about Democrats and Republicans. Now where were we before we were so rudely interuptted, oh ya the creepy night walkers from the hallowed grounds of Sams Club. Has anyone seen the ones who are prowling our neighborhood? Just last night I had 5 nasty looking skanks knock on my door. They wanted to borrow old panty hose. I said to myself, "self, what do they want these for"? I don't know about you, but I save all my old hosery. I was perplexed so I did the only thing I could think of, I karated his butt to the sidewalk. Coming up next...who dat ringing my doorbell at this time if the night.
Vote Shar

Homestead, PA

#16 Sep 11, 2009
Vote Shar,get the money skimmers off of of the board.
Phil Abdul Shar

Mckees Rocks, PA

#17 Sep 11, 2009
Vote Shar wrote:
Geez the guy can't skim from the girls basketball team anyone so now he has to get on the board to do it?
Who dat

Clairton, PA

#18 Sep 11, 2009
Vote Shar wrote:
Abdulla Sharphil

Clairton, PA

#19 Sep 11, 2009
Who dat wrote:
<quoted text>
My camel is ROFL.
lil willy

Mckeesport, PA

#20 Sep 11, 2009
on of these nice fellows was nice enough to help my wife with some yard work while I was away on business. he must have really helped her pretty good, because she has been in a great mood lately, and not her crabby self. she says she will miss these lads after the the g20 is over.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Mifflin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Easter Breakfast 58 min GrandmaTilly 29
another shooting 1 hr Seesitall 4
I am the real Elaina 2 hr PublicCrap 11
Candidates 4 hr Salted 15
Hatch - Moses 12 hr curious 14
Which council candidate has stiffed the taxpaye... Apr 23 Touchables 5
Bathroom Peeper is Back Apr 22 Cracker 3

West Mifflin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance