Mr. Coincidence Ned Mervos

Posted in the West Mifflin Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Retiree

Bethel Park, PA

#1 Mar 5, 2010
1. Ned’s daughter Pam used to work for Nutrition Incorporated before getting hired as a teacher. Nutrition Incorporated now supplies the food to the cafeterias. Is this just a coincidence?
2. Raintree Construction was removed from the high school renovation project. Is it a coincidence that Risha, Ned’s friend and business partner, was one of the owners?
3. Is it a coincidence that Ned’s nephew was hired as the middle school Dean of Discipline last year and had never taught a class? The position was created but never advertised in the paper. Was that just an oversight?
4. Ned and Risha’s good friend from Clairton, Tom Berich was up for the boys basketball coaching position after Wilbur Trotsch retired. Lance Maha got the job, and now Ned hates both Maha and John Donis because of it. Is it a coincidence now that Berich’s son is a teacher in the district?
Mr. Mervos,
There are too many coincidences which point to backroom deals and dirty politics. Risha is gone, and the people want to know the truth. It is time to answer for all that you have done over the years.
Well

Mckeesport, PA

#3 Mar 5, 2010
Berich's kid is a sub, not a full time teacher.

When does the new board answer for their idiocy? In a few years, as well?
Med Nervous

Homestead, PA

#4 Mar 5, 2010
Well wrote:
Let's clean up the scum left behind before moving ahead. What's your response for the post about Mervos? Dont try to change the thread with your bullshit.Mervos is still on the board and questions need answered.
more to come
truth or dare

Homestead, PA

#5 Mar 5, 2010
Retiree wrote:
1. Ned’s daughter Pam used to work for Nutrition Incorporated before getting hired as a teacher. Nutrition Incorporated now supplies the food to the cafeterias. Is this just a coincidence?
2. Raintree Construction was removed from the high school renovation project. Is it a coincidence that Risha, Ned’s friend and business partner, was one of the owners?
3. Is it a coincidence that Ned’s nephew was hired as the middle school Dean of Discipline last year and had never taught a class? The position was created but never advertised in the paper. Was that just an oversight?
4. Ned and Risha’s good friend from Clairton, Tom Berich was up for the boys basketball coaching position after Wilbur Trotsch retired. Lance Maha got the job, and now Ned hates both Maha and John Donis because of it. Is it a coincidence now that Berich’s son is a teacher in the district?
Mr. Mervos,
There are too many coincidences which point to backroom deals and dirty politics. Risha is gone, and the people want to know the truth. It is time to answer for all that you have done over the years.
Can anything in here be proven? Besides heresay and rumors? I'm tired of reading all lies with no proof to back anything up.I have a good one too. The HS principal had an affair with a married woman,then got her pregnant,she had an abortion.(told her REAL husband it was his baby and she had a miscarriage.)
OK ,Now is this true or false? How do I prove it? You see what I'm getting at?
Ron Rubinsack

United States

#6 Mar 5, 2010
I served with Ned and other than him having lights shining in my yard he was a nympho.
Puppet Master

Bridgeport, CT

#7 Mar 5, 2010
I bet you all think 9/11 was an inside job.

Personally, I think the puppet master has played the strings here quite well.

There are but a handful of perplexing ideals that one can live by; namely, the desire to PIITB and fornicate in the forest.
Mr Smithfield

Pittsburgh, PA

#8 Mar 5, 2010
Nice response Murtell. Still doesnt take away from the fact that there are questionable things going on here.
Well wrote:
Snitch Karen

Homestead, PA

#9 Mar 5, 2010
Retiree wrote:
Mr. Mervos,
Karen, you need laid,instead of spreading your bullshit in here to make Shar look good,I know your nose is up Mrs. Shar's ass. That's where you get all of your false information from. Shar is looking through documents that are not released to the public,and for good reason, Shar can get into trouble for copying personal issues that are school property and giving all this false information out to the public VIA you Karen.
Like the above post ,you cant prove a thing and all of your information is bogus. You the Shar's puppet now? Doing their dirty work? Cant they post this stuff themselves? You their lap dog?

Come on Karen,fess up it's you spreading all these lies.Be the woman you think you are/or arent.
Mr Smithfield

Pittsburgh, PA

#10 Mar 5, 2010
Your logic is somewhat skewed.

FACT - Ned's daughter did work for Nutrition Incorporated.
FACT - Ned's nephew got the job that was never advertised.
FACT - Ned pushed to have Berich hired as the basketball coach and his son works for the school district.
FACT - You are a Risha puppet which means you are a piece of garbage.
truth or dare wrote:
<quoted text>Can anything in here be proven? Besides heresay and rumors? I'm tired of reading all lies with no proof to back anything up.I have a good one too. The HS principal had an affair with a married woman,then got her pregnant,she had an abortion.(told her REAL husband it was his baby and she had a miscarriage.)
OK ,Now is this true or false? How do I prove it? You see what I'm getting at?
Bush terrorists

Homestead, PA

#11 Mar 5, 2010
Puppet Master wrote:
I bet you all think 9/11 was an inside job.
Personally, I think the puppet master has played the strings here quite well.
There are but a handful of perplexing ideals that one can live by; namely, the desire to PIITB and fornicate in the forest.
The goverment knew about 9/11 a year before it happened. Open that closed mind of yours.
Go to "google" and type in the search bar "loose change".
The Fiddler

Jamesville, NY

#12 Mar 5, 2010
Bush terrorists wrote:
<quoted text>
The goverment knew about 9/11 a year before it happened. Open that closed mind of yours.
Go to "google" and type in the search bar "loose change".
1. Go in the garage and close any doors/windows.
2. Turn the car
3.????
4. Profit
___p_f_W-B-A-

Homestead, PA

#13 Mar 5, 2010
Mr Smithfield wrote:
Nice response Murtell. Still doesnt take away from the fact that there are questionable things going on here.
<quoted text>
And how do you prove it? Anyone going to get in trouble that was involved
What's the point?
We have the same food service now,you gonna fire them?
What is going to happen.....I'll tell you what........ NOTHING!
You're all chasing ghosts!!!!!! Mervos did this Maha did this,Mervos did this,this person did this,guess what,this person did this,joe Gajdos did this and that, this other person did this,yadda ,yadda,yadda,
Who get's fired over all this?,,,,,,NO ONE!!!
Even if it's true. Concentrate on the kids GPA's and PSSA's. bring our kids up to speed ,we are light years away from the Koreans,Japs, Chinese,Germans,etc in education. I want to hear what we can do for the kids.
F^%K the coaches,F$#K the backroom deals, F*&K the contractors,and F&%K you too Karen HAAAAAA!!!!!!
Ramathorn

Douglassville, PA

#14 Mar 5, 2010
PIITB?
Jack Sprat

Homestead, PA

#15 Mar 5, 2010
Retiree wrote:
Mr. Mervos,
OH WOW!
Fact Check

Homestead, PA

#16 Mar 5, 2010
Mr Smithfield wrote:
Your logic is somewhat skewed.
FACT - Ned's daughter did work for Nutrition Incorporated.
FACT - Ned's nephew got the job that was never advertised.
FACT - Ned pushed to have Berich hired as the basketball coach and his son works for the school district.
FACT - You are a Risha puppet which means you are a piece of garbage.
<quoted text>
FACT -Shar hires Braszo at 100K in backroom deal,never seen an ad in the paper about a coaching position opening.
FACT- Shar cares nothing about kids education,all he's worried about is sueing the district and getting his job back ( good luck)
Fact- Shar cancels construction of baseball field,again this only hurts the kids
FACT- Shar cares about Shar and no one else.
FACT- Shar is wasting tax payer money on a witch hunt to get back at Risha (which is long gone) Good luck on the lawsuit fool!
Fact- Shar was dating students back in the day. Today he would be locked up for statutory rape.
FACT_ Shar is out for revenge,and not fot the kids.
FACT- What has Shar done for the kids in the 3 months he's been in office?
FACT - NOTHING!!
F_U_C_K_Y_O_U_

Homestead, PA

#17 Mar 5, 2010
___p_f_W-B-A- wrote:
<quoted text>And how do you prove it? Anyone going to get in trouble that was involved
What's the point?
We have the same food service now,you gonna fire them?
What is going to happen.....I'll tell you what........ NOTHING!
You're all chasing ghosts!!!!!! Mervos did this Maha did this,Mervos did this,this person did this,guess what,this person did this,joe Gajdos did this and that, this other person did this,yadda ,yadda,yadda,
Who get's fired over all this?,,,,,,NO ONE!!!
Even if it's true. Concentrate on the kids GPA's and PSSA's. bring our kids up to speed ,we are light years away from the Koreans,Japs, Chinese,Germans,etc in education. I want to hear what we can do for the kids.
F^%K the coaches,F$#K the backroom deals, F*&K the contractors,and F&%K you too Karen HAAAAAA!!!!!!
No thank you ,I cant stoop low enough to F$#K Karen.
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!
woof woof

Homestead, PA

#18 Mar 5, 2010
Retiree wrote:
Mr. Mervos,
Any laws broken if true? Please Karen ,you need a hobby ,you like it doggy style? Dont forget to print this "slander " out so you can sue me! See you in court <wink>
HAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
hmmmmm

Bethel Park, PA

#19 Mar 5, 2010
woof woof wrote:
<quoted text>Any laws broken if true? Please Karen ,you need a hobby ,you like it doggy style? Dont forget to print this "slander " out so you can sue me! See you in court <wink>
HAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
you are such a stupid ass, if you think I know that much you are sadly mistaken.
hey hey

Bethel Park, PA

#20 Mar 5, 2010
I do have a hobby watching you make a dumb ass out of your self. Hate to tell you I am not the only BP person. I wish I new who it was, because dam they sure do know some good stuff. Keep up the good work.
hmmm

Bethel Park, PA

#21 Mar 5, 2010
Snitch Karen wrote:
<quoted text>Karen, you need laid,instead of spreading your bullshit in here to make Shar look good,I know your nose is up Mrs. Shar's ass. That's where you get all of your false information from. Shar is looking through documents that are not released to the public,and for good reason, Shar can get into trouble for copying personal issues that are school property and giving all this false information out to the public VIA you Karen.
Like the above post ,you cant prove a thing and all of your information is bogus. You the Shar's puppet now? Doing their dirty work? Cant they post this stuff themselves? You their lap dog?
Come on Karen,fess up it's you spreading all these lies.Be the woman you think you are/or arent.
Hate to tell you, I have no problem telling the truth. I am nobody's lap dog. You got the wrong person. I love seeing all this stuff though, makes my day. You know things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Mifflin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gergley charged with gambling and corruption 49 min Themis 48
SA football - What the heck happened? (Oct '13) 5 hr Childs Play 11
What Good is Glassport Community Outlook Facebo... 7 hr Hoppie 36
What happened to the 6000.00 set up money for t... Thu Sir Repko 8
Good money after bad Aug 24 Trump Tower 3
Mon Valley Expressway Extension To Force Demoli... Aug 24 torchyspop 1
McKeesport School Board Votes to Increase Schoo... Aug 24 everyone richer t... 6

West Mifflin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Mifflin Mortgages